DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Around 7 min in Luna is trapped in the trampoline and missy doesn't notice. She wants out so badly. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 381ab9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finally an appropriate time to say Trapped.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Anyone catch this? Hawaii almost directly after Bryans release party. Who wants to bet they'll try to make it like they kept it a secret from one or the other? And also I think I can read "electric fence" which will be done during that time. And "Subway shoot"...I wonder if they are doing a commercial for Subway or something else?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Oh correction. It looks like it says "elec...fen..." on the 17th

wandering_meg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wandering_meg »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Around 7 min in Luna is trapped in the trampoline and missy doesn't notice. She wants out so badly. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 381ab9.jpg[/img]

I just saw that and they most likely put her in there to keep her away from Molly?? It is honestly horrendous they would do that to Luna. Why don't they fence off part of their yard with some chicken wire if she needs to be separated from the other 2 dogs?

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

http://i64.tinypic.com/29a3k5.png

yes, it says electrician fence

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sevan116 wrote:Anyone catch this? Hawaii almost directly after Bryans release party. Who wants to bet they'll try to make it like they kept it a secret from one or the other? And also I think I can read "electric fence" which will be done during that time. And "Subway shoot"...I wonder if they are doing a commercial for Subway or something else?

Hawaii again? They just dropped how much less than a month ago to go to London, ffs! They are SO wasteful! Of everything. Money, time, water... They just make me so angry. Those kids aren't going to be little forever, and they act like being with them is a chore, and they're throwing money away like there's no tomorrow. Life has no guarantees. I just want to shake them, and their minions who think that this is how they want to live.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I wonder if the other two couples will go to Hawaii as well?

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:http://i64.tinypic.com/29a3k5.png

yes, it says electrician fence
Missy said they were going to have an electrician install those play letters in the playroom. Maybe they are expanding or adding to their fence on the same day.

torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

They have to get someone to train their dog? Like... Lmao. These people do absolutely nothing for themselves

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

katlinsmith04209 wrote:Can Gaines not have this moment on YouTube without them trying to get Ollie to up one on her? It drives me mad. I mean come on C&K said yesterday in their Vlog that they were converting Gaines bed into a big girl bed and now we see Missy take the rail off of Ollies and say he's getting a big boy bed. Sorry for going on a rant it just bugs the piss out of me.

I mentioned this as well. Maybe Cullen doesn't notice it or maybe he doesn't care? I really wish they would cut the crap already. I understand it's good for views, but Cullen and Katie seem so above them maturity wise. Plus I really don't believe Katie likes Missy or Ellie all that much. Cullen deserves friends who don't try and steal his shine but encourage him and support him.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:
katlinsmith04209 wrote:Can Gaines not have this moment on YouTube without them trying to get Ollie to up one on her? It drives me mad. I mean come on C&K said yesterday in their Vlog that they were converting Gaines bed into a big girl bed and now we see Missy take the rail off of Ollies and say he's getting a big boy bed. Sorry for going on a rant it just bugs the piss out of me.

I mentioned this as well. Maybe Cullen doesn't notice it or maybe he doesn't care? I really wish they would cut the crap already. I understand it's good for views, but Cullen and Katie seem so above them maturity wise. Plus I really don't believe Katie likes Missy or Ellie all that much. Cullen deserves friends who don't try and steal his shine but encourage him and support him.
I think with K&C, they are just above the pettiness, so they don't bother bringing attention to it.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Okay seriously calm down Bryan...his stupid CD's are finally here so the whole world has to stop....he's like "Missy is on the back" yeah okay more like her cleavage which is super innappropirate...I love how Finn is still in diapers for like half the vlog...Ollie doesn't even make sense every time they ask him what's in the box he's like "Sherjkelrjdfld" and Bryan's like "yeahhhh let's see" what the F is wrong with these weirdo's??

I love how he's like "MAYBE we will get Finn to sign them but Ollie for sure since Ollie is on the CD, look Ollie, look!!!!" - was the CD montage even necessary? What a self absorbed turd!! Missy's favourite part of the vlog - putting Finn down for a nap since he was up for an hour already, hurry up and put him in the dark room you sorceress!!

Missy try's to be a "cool mom" and play with her kids while they are going in to Target....wow, that was like the first time I've ever seen her interact with them without her phone in her hand!! She got them a puzzle because when Ollie was younger he would throw a fit and it would require Missy to sit and spend time with him which we all know was never going to happen, so let's see how long this puzzle making lasts!! EWWW Ollie didn't wash his hands after going to the bathroom, that whole house needs a Lysol spray - these guys are so gross!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

There is a pile of new prints and such in Ollie's floor.. some with the cardboard still on the corners. Are they redecorating his room AGAIN?????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

Playsinrain wrote:There is a pile of new prints and such in Ollie's floor.. some with the cardboard still on the corners. Are they redecorating his room AGAIN?????
I believe they've been there for awhile. I remember wondering for awhile what those were in the floor. I thought they were books lol..

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How cute is karma behind the chair. lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... d6aac0.jpg[/img]

rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Is obedience school really necessary for some dogs?
Depends on the breed too. We did obedience training for our Basset Hound but she was too stubborn and lazy to do any tricks lol (a perfect breed for the lumps!...except they dont deserve such a wonderful type of dog so nevermind I said that)

Also, I'm curious. Why do people think they medicate Ollie?
kw_11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kw_11 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:
janem wrote:Noticed missy posted a snap of Ollie in bed without the guard rail. I think he was saying something about going potty. Doesn't he get in bed with them every night? Thought I remembered Bryan saying something about it.
Just so happens that it's the exact same day that Gaines transitioned to a big girl bed. They were talking to her about getting g up and going potty and getting back into her bed. Have to copy them again, missy ?

I really hope this isn't another way to compete with someone but, Cullen and Katie just switched Ganges over to a big girl bed last night. They posted about it either on SC or IG, I know for sure there's an IG post. They even talked about it on the vlog yesterday, and they mentioned something about putting a small potty in her room incase she needed to go she could get up and go by herself without having to wander the house. You know bryan and Missy they always have to one up someone. Also MG's bed has a small 'rail' on it, because it's her crib changed into a toddler bed. So I'm seriously thinking this is a dig and CK. Since Ollie got in his bed without a rail.
Bryan and Missy always has to compete. Gaines is literally two and a half and she's tiny. Of course she needs a rail. Oliver had a rail at the beginning and he's much bigger than Gaines. Dumbasses.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

There's speculation he's medicated based on how he's practically impossible to wake up, and how often he falls asleep while out at dinner or other places. If he does still have a seizure disorder then it's possible he's taking medication for that but they're hiding it from the viewers.
pplove85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pplove85 »

obedience school is not a thing where i'm from so i don't really see a point of it.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

One more thing - if you watch the Johnson's vlog you will see that Natalia and Hanna are gone to San Diego for Natalia's birthday weekend, doing fun things like getting their hair & nails done and having a girls night at the Melting Pot - funny how Missy was not included in this since clearly she has no friends and is such a bore to be around, her best friend is her phone! Also you have to watch their vlog from the 6:30 minute mark from the dinner they all had - Ollie is saying something and Jeff has no idea and Bryan chimes in saying what he said like it's no big deal hahahaha what a loser!! You can even hear Bryan going on and on about the stupid Hatchimals a minute before!

Return to “Daily Bumps”