Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Nini12
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by Nini12 »

I have to say that since Joel has been vlogging more, he started showing his humor and I especially love it when he makes jokes about the Griffiths girls, you know that the other husbands of the girls wouldn't even dare to do that!

About what happened to Olivia I think the kids shouldn't be in that situation where they have to ask their parents not to show something. It would have been ok if it was just the start of it when Bonnie heard her call her name and then show that Olivia was ok but at the same time I think this is the way that B&J react when the kids misbehave, remember when they made Olivia and Cody call their grandpa and admit that they broke one of his Christmas ornament? I know that it isn't a fair comparison because it's not the same admitting something in front of a close relative than that situation being broadcasted to nearly a million people.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

tratra58 wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:
tratra58 wrote: I have to give E+J this one with how they are teaching colors etc. by finding new games to play with their kids. Lots of TV watching is shown at Bonnie and Joel's house, but I do think they take time to help with homework. Just by what they show on the vlogs, my guess is Jackson is ahead of Cody with some skills for example knowing colors, letters and counting.
Do you mean Boston instead of Cody? I did feel bad for Cody going into Kindergarten knowing so little.
No, I actually meant Boston who I didn't realize these two were just a little over a year apart. You can see Jackson acquire several skills by really his parents taking time to read and play games with their kids. For example, they played the match game which incorporated learning your colors. If Cody entered Kindergarten not knowing much, I hope they are working with him to catch him up which appears to be what they are doing with homework every evening.

After today's vlog, they seem to be digressing into a world of each day of not doing too much. But I guess there is just so much there is to do when it is winter in Utah. But their viewer numbers stay consistently high so they must be doing something right.
I wish they would do the gym again. Sign Boston up for classes there. He seems bored which is probably why he gets cranky. I also think they should get all of them swimming lessons. That drives me crazy. Seeing them all hold their noses as they jump in. A few lessons will teach them to blow bubbles out their nose. My kids were healthiest the winters they swam all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:What was interesting that the title was referring to? I was only halfway paying attention today.

Their life is like the rest of ours and not interesting lol. Wow, the high number of views they got with Olivia's mishap is amazing.
And that really bugs me because she specifically asked her to cut it out . I get that it's real life, etc. But when your school age child asks you to edit something out, you shouldn't include it in the vlogs.
Did I hear right that they slept in until 9:30 because Lincoln slept in until 9:30? Meaning Olivia and Cody got themselves up and ready for school themselves?
And please tell me Joel was kidding about Bonnie giving him permission to get whatever phone he wanted? I am assuming he was, but after the "He's not getting a truck" comment of hers, I wonder.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I think he was half joking. She was giving him permission to get another regular phone not a smart phone.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
I wish they would do the gym again. Sign Boston up for classes there. He seems bored which is probably why he gets cranky. I also think they should get all of them swimming lessons. That drives me crazy. Seeing them all hold their noses as they jump in. A few lessons will teach them to blow bubbles out their nose. My kids were healthiest the winters they swam all the time.

Not to mix threads, I think this in one thing DB did right. They got Ollie started in swimming early and now he's an awesome swimmer. They started Finn early too so he'll likely be pretty good too.

It's obviously a little different I between Utah and California (and Bonnie doesn't have a pool) but I'm sure there's indoor classes and no matter where I live when I have kids, they'll be in swim classes as soon as possible.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

angelfire89 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

Not to mix threads, I think this in one thing DB did right. They got Ollie started in swimming early and now he's an awesome swimmer. They started Finn early too so he'll likely be pretty good too.

It's obviously a little different I between Utah and California (and Bonnie doesn't have a pool) but I'm sure there's indoor classes and no matter where I live when I have kids, they'll be in swim classes as soon as possible.
I agree and they have the time to do this.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:I'm looking at her tags... interesting that yesterday's has trump as a tag. Maybe he was discussed, but I didn't catch because that's the one I wasn't really paying much attention to.
Please can you remind me how to look at the tags? I'd like to check out another Youtubers. Thanks. :)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Scar2016 wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:I'm looking at her tags... interesting that yesterday's has trump as a tag. Maybe he was discussed, but I didn't catch because that's the one I wasn't really paying much attention to.
Please can you remind me how to look at the tags? I'd like to check out another Youtubers. Thanks. :)
I right click on the white space near the video and click "view source" or "page info" something like that.

I'm not near my laptop ATM.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nini12 wrote:I have to say that since Joel has been vlogging more, he started showing his humor and I especially love it when he makes jokes about the Griffiths girls, you know that the other husbands of the girls wouldn't even dare to do that!

About what happened to Olivia I think the kids shouldn't be in that situation where they have to ask their parents not to show something. It would have been ok if it was just the start of it when Bonnie heard her call her name and then show that Olivia was ok but at the same time I think this is the way that B&J react when the kids misbehave, remember when they made Olivia and Cody call their grandpa and admit that they broke one of his Christmas ornament? I know that it isn't a fair comparison because it's not the same admitting something in front of a close relative than that situation being broadcasted to nearly a million people.

Bonnie got over 700,000 views with this one vlog or almost a semi-viral vlog. I just don't get the impression Olivia minds at all being in vlogs...in fact I think she actively looks to be in them or I said earlier is a ham on camera . I wonder if Olivia realizes at her age when vlogs do well. Can anyone tell me what tags she used to get this many views?

I think Joel grew up in a pretty normal family and I am sure the Griffiths have given him pause over the years with some of their craziness lol.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Olivia did a terrific job with the American Girl dolls and her fiesta party. She is a natural in front the camera. Bonnie is at her best as a mom with the Bloopers which were very funny. It was a very cute vlog and I hope Olivia gets lots of views!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

tratra58 wrote:Olivia did a terrific job with the American Girl dolls and her fiesta party. She is a natural in front the camera. Bonnie is at her best as a mom with the Bloopers which were very funny. It was a very cute vlog and I hope Olivia gets lots of views!
This is exactly what I was thinking too! Except you've said it perfectly for me :)
Gossipgirl777
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipgirl777 »

Scar2016 wrote:

If you are on a laptop/computer use VIDIQ a google chrome extension everytime you go onto a youtube video you can see all their tags on the same page it's very easy! and interesting too!
Gossipgirl777
Amateur
Amateur

Trump wasn't mentioned ANYWHERE in the vlog also other interesting tags she used

vlogging tips (what the heck?)
fireworks 2017 (hahah the vlog was no where near related to fireworks)
lds (their church which wasn't mentioned in that vlog either!)
drugs ! (whyyyyy Bonnie i know they gave Olivia gas but drugs associated in a vlog with kids= no no!)

bb.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gossipgirl777
Amateur
Amateur

tratra58 wrote:
Nini12 wrote:I have to say that since Joel has been vlogging more, he started showing his humor and I especially love it when he makes jokes about the Griffiths girls, you know that the other husbands of the girls wouldn't even dare to do that!

Bonnie got over 700,000 views with this one vlog or almost a semi-viral vlog. I just don't get the impression Olivia minds at all being in vlogs...in fact I think she actively looks to be in them or I said earlier is a ham on camera . I wonder if Olivia realizes at her age when vlogs do well. Can anyone tell me what tags she used to get this many views?

I think Joel grew up in a pretty normal family and I am sure the Griffiths have given him pause over the years with some of their craziness lol.
tags for the pole licking incident .
bb2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Gossipgirl777 wrote:

Trump wasn't mentioned ANYWHERE in the vlog also other interesting tags she used

drugs ! (whyyyyy Bonnie i know they gave Olivia gas but drugs associated in a vlog with kids= no no!)

bb.png
I haven't watched it, but what was up with the "jail", "cops", "police", and "prison" tags?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
Gossipgirl777 wrote:

bb.png
I haven't watched it, but what was up with the "jail", "cops", "police", and "prison" tags?

There are keyword optimizer tools you can use to auto generate tags that might be popular. My guess is Bonnie using one of these. I can see why TRUMP, POLICE, and COPS might be up there as top searchable topics right now. I think if we looked at the tags for multiple YTers, we'd see the same random word patterns.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

tratra58 wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:
tratra58 wrote: I disagree this is a lesson for the boys because it comes at the expense of a three year old that received used toys for their birthday. And unwrapping the washed/returned pajamas was even worse. You don't even give used toys to kids in need at Christmas time and you go out and buy a new one. And go back to their kids birthdays...all new gift their kids opened from all their relatives.

It isn't the end of the world, but it is pretty cheap and lazy of your aunt and uncle to not take the kids to a toy store and buy Jackson a nice present. Poor Jackson...
I really don't think it was at the expense of Jackson because I think he felt like they were two new toys for him he didn't care if it came in a box or not.

You can't be serious. He didn't recognize his pajamas. i will not budge on this one and I think they should have gone out to buy their nephew a new present for his birthday. They can afford it, had the time to go and purchase one and this again was just silly parenting to pass off as a lesson.
I thought they bought him the Melissa and Doug pizza set. I'll go see.....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

crowmtmom78 wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote: I really don't think it was at the expense of Jackson because I think he felt like they were two new toys for him he didn't care if it came in a box or not.

You can't be serious. He didn't recognize his pajamas. i will not budge on this one and I think they should have gone out to buy their nephew a new present for his birthday. They can afford it, had the time to go and purchase one and this again was just silly parenting to pass off as a lesson.

You're correct Bonnie did give the Pizza set. I thought she was teaching the boys to give from the heart.

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:
tratra58 wrote: You can't be serious. He didn't recognize his pajamas. i will not budge on this one and I think they should have gone out to buy their nephew a new present for his birthday. They can afford it, had the time to go and purchase one and this again was just silly parenting to pass off as a lesson.

You're correct Bonnie did give the Pizza set. I thought she was teaching the boys to give from the heart.

I went back and looked and couldn't remember which video they said that anyway!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:
tratra58 wrote: You can't be serious. He didn't recognize his pajamas. i will not budge on this one and I think they should have gone out to buy their nephew a new present for his birthday. They can afford it, had the time to go and purchase one and this again was just silly parenting to pass off as a lesson.

I think those were things that Cody and Boston _wanted_ to give Jackson. Even if they were their toys, I thought it was sweet. They wanted him to have them. My daughter did stuff like that when she was little. She would wrap her toys for other kids. They weren't beat up or anything. Wasn't one of them something one of the boys just got for Christmas? And Boston giving up a Hulk toy is a big deal.

Peridot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peridot »

On another note. . .

Found this guy through another channel but I like what he says even if a little off the wall:

"YouTubers Who Monetize Their Kids"

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”