E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Jared has it in him to be a great person if he had only chosen a better partner.

I don't feel the same about Ellie. I think she's incapable of being anything but cold and superficial.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tratra58 »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Ellie's sister Julie has said she wants to have another baby this year.... I can't wait to see how Ellie deals with Julie getting pregnant before her, should it happen!
You are so right. Did you see Ellie's reaction when all the Griffiths were together at a lodge and she thought the secret was Julie was pregnant.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think Jared has it in him to be a great person if he had only chosen a better partner.

I don't feel the same about Ellie. I think she's incapable of being anything but cold and superficial.
I think all you have to do is go back and see Ellie in their earlier vlogs to see she was a better person. Someone posted one time from her Ward (not sure if it was legit) the same or characterized her as cold and superficial too.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Ellie's sister Julie has said she wants to have another baby this year.... I can't wait to see how Ellie deals with Julie getting pregnant before her, should it happen!
There was a vlog a while ago, maybe Bonnie's vlog, when all their family was at that cabin and we're all laughing about the joke they played on Julie I think and Ellie ran over cause she heard squealing and thought one of her sisters had announced that they were pregnant. She looked like she was about to freak out, and not in a good way, the way she said seemed so angry. She definitely would've been pouting the whole rest of that trip ifJulie had bee pregnant.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Whatever happened to Ellie working out and trying to gain weight? I don't watch them everyday - mainly because they are EXTREMELY annoying - but it seems like she quit going to the gym.
OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ellie's reaction to holding that baby. Wow I can definitely tell she is trying. I wonder how long it will take and how much she will struggle. Surely she won't be able to get pregnant unless she gains a little weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also the fact that she said "I'm not expecting" and Jared replied with "but you expect to be expecting!" I definitely think they're trying
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

OrangeMeow wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ellie's reaction to holding that baby. Wow I can definitely tell she is trying. I wonder how long it will take and how much she will struggle. Surely she won't be able to get pregnant unless she gains a little weight.

Also the fact that she said "I'm not expecting" and Jared replied with "but you expect to be expecting!" I definitely think they're trying

When Jared said that i was surprise because she had issues getting pregnant with Jackson and even if Calvin was a surprise for sure since he wasn't planned (buti am pretty sure they didn't use protection if I remember well) she still has fertility issues so does she really expect to get pregnant easily?
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Both of the kids are a surprise because Jared is obviously gay, but he'll never come "out" because he's LDS.
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

By now, I should be used to Ellie's terrible grammar but it still drives me insane. In today's vlog she yells "is it broke", no Ellie, the correct term is BROKEN. That is truly elementary-early middle school level grammar.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

has anyone noticed anytime ellie is about to talk about ttc or plans to or whatever, she cuts herself off?

why are they not sharing? what makes their lives more private than the couples they've put out there in order to "win" an IVF cycle?
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

When Ellie kissed the baby so close to the mouth, I thought I hope she's not having a flare up! Herpes can be really bad in newborns.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by kittypurry »

actuallydear wrote:has anyone noticed anytime ellie is about to talk about ttc or plans to or whatever, she cuts herself off?

why are they not sharing? what makes their lives more private than the couples they've put out there in order to "win" an IVF cycle?
This makes me wonder if they really will be open with the viewers if they do end up needing fertility treatment for another baby. I think at least subconsciously they think they're better/more favored in God's eyes than others with infertility since they had Calvin with no intervention, and it might be hard for them (mostly Ellie) to admit they still need help in that area. That said, I think the views will be too hard to pass up so they'll get over it eventually, but I wouldn't be surprised if we find out they're doing treatment after they're well into it.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ellie is extremely underweight and married to a closeted gay man...good luck with more kids??!!!
millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

I'm kind of new to watching E and J so I was wondering while you all think Jared is gay. I definitely think so too, but I was wondering what all you guys have seen that make you think so. Is it just his voice and some behavior? Or are there other things I haven't seen?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

millercoop wrote:I'm kind of new to watching E and J so I was wondering while you all think Jared is gay. I definitely think so too, but I was wondering what all you guys have seen that make you think so. Is it just his voice and some behavior? Or are there other things I haven't seen?

My boyfriend and I live upstairs from a super fun gay bar. Jared is so 100% gay and in denial. Sucks to be Mormon.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

While I agree with much of what's been said on here recently, I have noticed that after I took a break from watching them for about four months (not intentionally, just a busy life), Ellie seems to be in a better place now. I'm assuming it primarily has to do with their new house and the fact that Calvin is growing a lot (clearly she's upset about him not being a baby but I think she's less stressed overall). I'm not the biggest fan of either of them, and while I appreciate Jared's compassion and soft heart, I can't handle his screaming and cheesy "scenes" in their vlogs. I think Ellie is very very VERY slowly maturing. She annoys me a lot less than she used to and she seems happier too. I think she has good intentions as a mother but it always comes back to her education/ignorance of the world that sets her back. Overall I have less of a sour view of them now, and I hope they continue to grow and learn as individuals and as a family. I'm not saying it'd be great to see a pregnancy announcement any time soon, but this is the first time I've ever felt comfortable saying that I look forward to them having another child. They seem ready and willing, but she definitely has a lot to learn about herself and about life in general.

Anyway rant over. Here's a question. Do any of you find it really difficult to picture them with a daughter? I think it's just the type of woman Ellie is that makes it difficult for me to imagine. I can't really explain it. I think having sons is good for her, but if she does end up pregnant with a girl, I'll be the first to sit down with popcorn tbh. Hahaha.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think she really wants a girl, but just like with the dog, she wants this perfect little fantasy daughter that has nothing to do with reality or a person with actual feelings and desires. What if she hates pink and wants to play field hockey? Ellie would be better off with an American Girl doll.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Like Missy, I do wonder how Ellie having a girl would be. With Ellie though, it's a more superficial wonder than with Missy, because Ellie herself is more focused on keeping things looking perfect. I wonder what they'd name her and what she would look like. Imagine if she came out looking spitting image of Calvin (and Ellie!) - oh boy. Naming kids after people in the Griffiths family seems to be a big deal, so I wonder who she would be named after....

Do we know Jennifer's middle name?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

In the vlog HILARIOUS TODDLER TALK @ 7:17 mins Ellie, when talking about the Seek and Boo (no Ellie, it's Seek a Boo), she says:

''I like getting games for the kids. I like to play with them, coz it's not fun if they have games that_I_don't_like_to_play, if that makes sense.'' Oh yes, it makes perfect sense Ellie. :roll: Good luck with school homework, or will you just pick and choose the bits you find 'fun' there too?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Ellie is extremely underweight and married to a closeted gay man...good luck with more kids??!!!
I wonder, do they have a *cough* turkey baster? It'd save Ellie expending her limited calories and Jared would be saved from the dastardly act. #WinWin
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:

Return to “Ellie and Jared”