JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by ladymama »

I have to laugh when she talks about how "big" and "chunky" addie is. She weighs the same as my 1 month old son[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

She is growing well, but she's not all that big or chunky.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Amelia322 wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:I haven't had a baby in so long (mine is 7 y/o). Obviously it's normal for baby to wake up and eat early, but is it normal for Jess to let Addy sleep until 11 AM? I find it so weird.
Probably because she goes to bed so late. She could probably put addie down at 7pm and sleep till 7am? It seems like she's able to sleep 12 hours straight. But idk.

Seriously she sounds so perfect?!?

"When she cries we have to do this..

Wait she NEVEE CRIES.."

"When she poops we have to do this, wait she NEVEE POOPS" she's perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I totally forgot to put in there she puts her to bed so damn late. It's crazy. Addy is such a cute baby though.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Hi, I am new here.

I have been watching Jess for quite a long time (since she had Lilia only, because yes there was a time she only had one kid :-o ) and I still don't get it: she and I have the same age but while i was focusing on having a degree she popped out 6 kids -with 3 different fathers- and I am usually very respectful of people choices in life since it"s not mine, but how can she not worry about her children's future??? I mean I dont have kids but even I know that a kid is REALLY expensive, especially if you want your kid to have a good future which mean going to college which is very expensive especially in America (I am not american but from what i heard, colleges are very expensive).

Anyway my rant is over but I needed to get it out, sorry about that!
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Am I the only one who couldn't stop staring at the giant booger in Jess's nose during the entire 2 month update Lol
evaahxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by evaahxo »

ecf997 wrote:Am I the only one who couldn't stop staring at the giant booger in Jess's nose during the entire 2 month update Lol
In most , if not all her videos theres a giant booger in her nose !!! I wonder if it bugs her as much as it bugs us ... Ew lol !
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Why does she not realize that these updates are the most annoying videos possible? It's 100% bragging and stoking her own ego about having this perfect redhead baby GIRL. She and Chris are putting more pressure on this baby to be Jess' mini me than I've ever seen.

Sleeping 11-11 seems like an awful schedule with older siblings in school. Don't they want some adult time after the kids are in bed? What does she do when she has to take Lilia to school, Addies sleep just gets interrupted?

And I'm still so pissed about the sleeping arrangement. Jess has been damn lucky that she's had a gaggle of healthy kids, no miscarriages or losses or illness. She's completely taking her baby for granted and playing fast and loose with the rules. On her stomach, in your bed with comforters and pillows and other kids, from day 1? Fuck off. That is so fucking unsafe, but she thinks it's fine because nothings happened. It's common knowledge that stomach sleeping isn't safe, but she acts like it's totally normal. Somehow I doubt she's taking Addie to a pediatrician who will tell her otherwise...
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Her nose has a deviated septum, there's no way anyone would edit vlogs and leave in a booger every time! I'm surprised she hasn't had it fixed.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Midia wrote:Hi, I am new here.

I have been watching Jess for quite a long time (since she had Lilia only, because yes there was a time she only had one kid :-o ) and I still don't get it: she and I have the same age but while i was focusing on having a degree she popped out 6 kids -with 3 different fathers- and I am usually very respectful of people choices in life since it"s not mine, but how can she not worry about her children's future??? I mean I dont have kids but even I know that a kid is REALLY expensive, especially if you want your kid to have a good future which mean going to college which is very expensive especially in America (I am not american but from what i heard, colleges are very expensive).

Whilst she should be saving up for her kids college funds in case they want to go, I really hope Jess helps them realise that going to university is not going to gurantee you a career and good life.

That being said, they'd probably be better off considering what the alternative in Modesto seems to be.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:

Whilst she should be saving up for her kids college funds in case they want to go, I really hope Jess helps them realise that going to university is not going to gurantee you a career and good life.

That being said, they'd probably be better off considering what the alternative in Modesto seems to be.
Well I would said about university not being a guarantee for a career that it depends which area you study, I think college/"after high school studies" is really important (in my country if you don't go, i don't see how you can have a career at all but it may be different depending of where you're living). About having a good life, well it depends of what is you definition of good life i guess and for sure studying is not eveything, I just think education is really important :)

But for sure i agree that Jess should definitly save up money in case they want to study otherwise I can only see her children repeating what their parents are doing and even if they don't want to, I can't imagine how much it costs to feed/dress everyone in her family
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Midia wrote:
SweetAsANutMate wrote:

Well I would said about university not being a guarantee for a career that it depends which area you study, I think college/"after high school studies" is really important (in my country if you don't go, i don't see how you can have a career at all but it may be different depending of where you're living). About having a good life, well it depends of what is you definition of good life i guess and for sure studying is not eveything, I just think education is really important :)

But for sure i agree that Jess should definitly save up money in case they want to study otherwise I can only see her children repeating what their parents are doing and even if they don't want to, I can't imagine how much it costs to feed/dress everyone in her family
Getting a post high school education isn't everything. My dad never went to collage and he is still the main money maker in my family. And i live in a nice area in a decent sized house. There are plenty of opportunities for people who maybe don't want to go to collage or who were never too good at school.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Whether or not she (or anyone) wants to believe it her children are going to suffer. They will not have the same opportunities as many of the children they will go to school with. She is stretched to thin and doesn't even have job history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I also loved how Jess said she isn't one for schedules... We know Jess that's why your kids have bags under their eyes and are up til 10 pm on school nights
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

whattheactual wrote:
Getting a post high school education isn't everything. My dad never went to collage and he is still the main money maker in my family. And i live in a nice area in a decent sized house. There are plenty of opportunities for people who maybe don't want to go to collage or who were never too good at school.
As I said in my post "for sure studying is not eveything", my parents didn't get a post high school education either (my mother couldn't even go to high school even if she pushed me to get a long education and i amthankful for that) and anyway it's just my opinion on it, and my opinion isn't above anyone else!

My point was just that Jess has a lot of kids and kids are expensive and IF they go to college for exemple (because they may want to) it's going to be very expensive and it's something she should have or should be preparing now.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Times are also changing, and just because the baby boomers made a decent living without college doesn't mean the younger generations will be able to. Jobs that pay well and also don't require any post-secondary education are VERY rare now. In my experience, a 2 year degree is only useful if it's in a trade such as electrical or plumbing. Otherwise most higher level jobs are going to want more. Also depends on the cost of living in your city of course. I feel that Jess has given up on furthering her career (which never even got off the ground) because she has Chris now. Her dream wasn't to be a nurse or teacher, it was to be a mom. She's living her dream. It's just such a harmful mindset IMO.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Midia wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
As I said in my post "for sure studying is not eveything", my parents didn't get a post high school education either (my mother couldn't even go to high school even if she pushed me to get a long education and i amthankful for that) and anyway it's just my opinion on it, and my opinion isn't above anyone else!

My point was just that Jess has a lot of kids and kids are expensive and IF they go to college for exemple (because they may want to) it's going to be very expensive and it's something she should have or should be preparing now.
What is Jess going to do if they have to afford 5-7 sets of braces? Of course braces aren't always necessary, but considering she had braces herself, I wonder if she'd get her children them. And if not, I hope she'll have a large amount of savings by that time just in case. My second child had naturally pretty straight teeth, so we assumed we were in the clear and she wouldn't need braces. Turned out, unnoticeable to the naked eye, her back teeth didn't line up properly and caused her bottom molars to constantly hit the roof of her mouth. So braces (and jaw surgery, and about 5k later...) it was.

Anyways, sorry for the personal story, but Jess is really in for a rude awakening as these kids get older. What if they want the in-style clothes or the cool new technology? Of course those also aren't necessities and children can be taught that material possessions aren't everything, but teenagers are hard to take care of. Both emotionally and financially. And times 5 (or 7 if she's still with Chris when the time comes) at that? Good luck Jess.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

My daughter was 34 pounds on her first birthday, Addie is miles off from chunky lol. Since having our daughter I've slipped discs in my back 7 times now, I'm still currently recovering from doing it recently haha. And no, we didn't overfeed her, she was actually on only milk for quite a while longer due to her regression and she didn't drink that much milk either. She has always been very very tall for her age, she's currently in 4-5 and 5-6 years clothing and she doesn't turn 3 until April. They even ran blood tests to check for abnormalities and all normal. On the plus side, she will be 3 in April and right now she is 40 pounds so she's only gained 6 pounds in almost two years. It does make me laugh when I hear parents saying how big and heavy their child is, they seriously have no idea hahaha.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Well since Kyson seems to be the "odd one out" maybe he'll break the norm for that family and actually go to college with a scholarship or financial aid. They have all the odds against them but I hope they have some sort of drive to do better
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

blackroses wrote:Well since Kyson seems to be the "odd one out" maybe he'll break the norm for that family and actually go to college with a scholarship or financial aid. They have all the odds against them but I hope they have some sort of drive to do better
I have a feeling that, out of his siblings, Kyson will either be the best student (he seems more intelligent and outside the box) or the worst student (those same attributes may lead him to act out and rebel against his parents / other authority figures). Really hoping it turns out to be the former! Being involved in sports will probably help Kyson's cause.
NewEnglandGirl wrote:
inger420 wrote:I think she was referring to Chris Image
lol I love how he's gaining weight after making fun of other people's weight
When did Chris make fun of other people's weight? I missed that
Yue195 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Addelyn has to be the blondest baby I've seen in awhile, even her eyelashes are pretty much white to non existent.
I have a friend who's almost albino lol. White eyelashes and blonde hair, his eyesight is so bad as well.
It's possible to be "almost" albino? Please correct me but I thought albinism was an either-or type thing?
Fashionista135 wrote:For some reason I got so irritated listening to Jess try and correct the kids to call Addie 'she' instead of 'he'. I've worked with preschool/kindergarten age kids and its a pretty common thing to mix up gender pronouns, they will catch on without you constantly correcting them. Plus I thought Jess didn't care about gender stereotypes right, so what's the big deal??
Image ;)
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

whattheactual wrote: Getting a post high school education isn't everything. My dad never went to collage and he is still the main money maker in my family. And i live in a nice area in a decent sized house. There are plenty of opportunities for people who maybe don't want to go to collage or who were never too good at school.
Yeah...no. That was only a possibility for baby boomers. It's not realistic for millennials and it's definitely not realistic for generation Z.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Addelyn has to be the blondest baby I've seen in awhile, even her eyelashes are pretty much white to non existent.
I have a friend who's almost albino lol. White eyelashes and blonde hair, his eyesight is so bad as well.
It's possible to be "almost" albino? Please correct me but I thought albinism was an either-or type thing
He has a lot of characteristics of albinism- white/yellowish hair and brows, white eyelashes, pale skin when younger, very pale blue eyes as well as his eyesight is so bad that he can just make out who you are if your right in his face without his glasses and everyone calls him Milky. But if he grows a beard- it's red, he plays sports so he has a slight tan to him despite most people with albinism need to stay out of the sun as it's so sensitive. But he's never brought it up and I've never asked if he is. So I usually say almost.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “JesssFam”