JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

dazzled wrote:
whattheactual wrote: Getting a post high school education isn't everything. My dad never went to collage and he is still the main money maker in my family. And i live in a nice area in a decent sized house. There are plenty of opportunities for people who maybe don't want to go to collage or who were never too good at school.
Yeah...no. That was only a possibility for baby boomers. It's not realistic for millennials and it's definitely not realistic for generation Z.
Actually, *PERSONAL*,

My husband went through 6 years of nuclear work with the Navy and has a job now making $70K/year. We live in a house he bought during his previous marriage (thank God the house didn't go to his ex lol), 4BR, 2.5BA, $140,000. Granted he was born in '83 so I'm not sure what generation he would be in specifically, but there are exceptions to the rule.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Sassysea
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sassysea »

The most successful people I know have job certificates they were trained for specific job and hired with little to no student loans they make us much as I do and I have degree but crippling student loan debt so I don't see most of my pay check.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

To be honest, Jess' kids are all fucked. I doubt any of them would even try for a degree anyway. At least 2 of them will become teen/very young parents and the rest will have no motivation like their mother and (drake) to do something with their lives.

And I'm not trying to be mean, but when someone is trying to say college isn't that important but can't spell it correctly, it's kind of funny.
WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:To be honest, Jess' kids are all fucked. I doubt any of them would even try for a degree anyway. At least 2 of them will become teen/very young parents and the rest will have no motivation like their mother and (drake) to do something with their lives.

And I'm not trying to be mean, but when someone is trying to say college isn't that important but can't spell it correctly, it's kind of funny.
My thoughts exactly! Hahahah
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

WombService wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:To be honest, Jess' kids are all fucked. I doubt any of them would even try for a degree anyway. At least 2 of them will become teen/very young parents and the rest will have no motivation like their mother and (drake) to do something with their lives.

My thoughts exactly! Hahahah
To be fair, if the person you're talking about is the one I am thinking about (since I kind of started the college debate because yes I think college important and once again it's only my opinion), english may not be their mothertongue (as it's not mine) so mistakes can be understandable. Or maybe I am wrong and in that case it's kind of funny indeed :D

I doubt too these kids will get a degree but who knows we may all be surprised by them!! (I hope for them that they have a successful life)
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

If you're talking about me, which you probably are, sorry my computer auto corrects words that are already spelled right into other words. I know the difference between college(place of study) and collage(form or visual art), but my computer does not.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

whattheactual wrote:

If you're talking about me, which you probably are, sorry my computer auto corrects words that are already spelled right into other words. I know the difference between college(place of study) and collage(form or visual art), but my computer does not.
Lol no hate I know people have different paths in life, just thought it was kinda funny :)
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

Lol no hate I know people have different paths in life, just thought it was kinda funny :)
Personally, I do want to go to college, I was just saying it isn't the end all be all. Computers suck anyways, like why was autocorrect invented??? lol.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I personally don't think any of her children will do anything all that great. Maybe (and this is a big maybe) Lilia. That's it. I think all the boys will fall to statistics.
Lilia is so programmed though I wouldn't be surprised if she became a teen mom and Jess be the most excited grandma to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I don't know why I think about it but; I wouldn't put it pass Jess that if any of her kids got far enough to be able to go away to college, that she would sabotage it someway. She seems like one of those clingy mums that won't let the kids grow up and leave the nest.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Just saw Jess's snapchat video of Addie in a gender neutral white, gray and turquoise whale sleeper.. Zero pink, i was shocked! Didn't think Addie was wearing a bow but she is.... I get wearing bows for some pictures but seriously just lounging around the house? Fucking ridiculous !
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Yup a giant gray flower to match the gray whales. It's probably because Jess is SO insecure about her being bald. Remember how many times she said Addies hair is getting so long, when it's like a quarter inch? Lol
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

For me personally the whole bow situation shows how insecure and psychotic Jess is about the whole daughter thing
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

imapumkinseed wrote:Yup a giant gray flower to match the gray whales. It's probably because Jess is SO insecure about her being bald. Remember how many times she said Addies hair is getting so long, when it's like a quarter inch? Lol
Exactly!
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

So for some odd reason I just thought of this... did anyone ever notice (well let's face it we all did) how her user name as 3 s and she has 3 baby daddies? And at the end she has fam... so my guess is 3 s= 3 baby daddies ?? Am I making any sense

classof2015
Informer
Informer

To add to my last post. And by having 3 baby daddies they are the perfect blended family

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

classof2015 wrote:So for some odd reason I just thought of this... did anyone ever notice (well let's face it we all did) how her user name as 3 s and she has 3 baby daddies? And at the end she has fam... so my guess is 3 s= 3 baby daddies ?? Am I making any sense

I think, and I only just came to this conclusion just now, it's because she would've been "Jess S" (S for Schafer) in school

classof2015
Informer
Informer

storeynyx wrote:
classof2015 wrote:So for some odd reason I just thought of this... did anyone ever notice (well let's face it we all did) how her user name as 3 s and she has 3 baby daddies? And at the end she has fam... so my guess is 3 s= 3 baby daddies ?? Am I making any sense

I think, and I only just came to this conclusion just now, it's because she would've been "Jess S" (S for Schafer) in school

I'm just messing around ImageImageImage I know it's not the real reason but it's fun to think of things like this

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

storeynyx wrote:

I'm sure she said in her Lilia only days that gabeandjess was taken, so she added another s to the end. (Probably for Shafer) Then when she changed to jesssfam, she kept the extra S because she was so well known for it. So no ulterior motives there I think.
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

I thought Jesssfam could be like Jess's Fam? If that's the proper way of saying it lol.

Return to “JesssFam”