DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

JoCo 89
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by JoCo 89 »

Regarding how much an 18 month old should sleep, this is what I found: about 11.25 hours at night and 2.25 nap during the day. So about 13.5 hours total.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

JoCo 89 wrote:Regarding how much an 18 month old should sleep, this is what I found: about 11.25 hours at night and 2.25 nap during the day. So about 13.5 hours total.
He's not 18 months until late April though. My son just turned 18 months in December and JUST dropped to one nap a day, usually about 2-3 hours (usually follows the same sleep schedule posted)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

JoCo 89 wrote:Regarding how much an 18 month old should sleep, this is what I found: about 11.25 hours at night and 2.25 nap during the day. So about 13.5 hours total.
See I kinda think since those are averages that it really depends on how the child is fairing for if it needs more or less than 14ish hours of sleep. Like, if they're fine with 11 hours total a day and aren't exhibiting signs of crackiness then they're fine and maybe shouldn't be forced to nap or sleep more if they don't want to. Not sure though, I'm not a mom and I'm just someone placing their two cents.

Also, off topic... but does that baby have lipstick on?!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
FreeFinn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FreeFinn »

Someone said earlier that Ollie mught be medicated

He is. They give him some sort of medication in his "Chokit milken!" Every morning.
Free Finn!
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Do they Medicate Ollie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this is just my opinion...but i think they might.
I wouldn't be surprised if they give him melatonin during the day. That would make him sleepy.

JoCo 89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JoCo 89 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
He's not 18 months until late April though. My son just turned 18 months in December and JUST dropped to one nap a day, usually about 2-3 hours (usually follows the same sleep schedule posted)
Good to know. Thanks!
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

FreeFinn wrote:Someone said earlier that Ollie mught be medicated

He is. They give him some sort of medication in his "Chokit milken!" Every morning.
How do you know this?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
FreeFinn wrote:Someone said earlier that Ollie mught be medicated

How do you know this?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
We're just speculating. But wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Sevan116 wrote:Anyone catch this? Hawaii almost directly after Bryans release party. Who wants to bet they'll try to make it like they kept it a secret from one or the other? And also I think I can read "electric fence" which will be done during that time. And "Subway shoot"...I wonder if they are doing a commercial for Subway or something else?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
It doesn't look like subway shoot to me.
I think it says "schedule my shoot."

She isn't the greatest speller... as we have seen in the past. Just my opinion.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Must be nice to take a vacation every two weeks. Entitled assholes. I have not had a vacation in ten years!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

zipadeedodah wrote:Must be nice to take a vacation every two weeks. Entitled assholes. I have not had a vacation in ten years!
Seriously. Yeah, I get that it's their money, yada yada yada, but jeez. They just dropped SO MUCH on that trip to London, and it was just last month! So what, maybe six weeks after their last once in a lifetime (for most people)trip, they're going on _another_ vacation? Yes, right now this IS jealousy. I admit it. And if when they get home, they sigh and say how glad they are to "finally be home", I swear, I will probably have an aneurysm.
Even the minions will have to admit that this is ridiculous.
Roman Atwood goes on about 4 big vacations a year. And I get envious. But the difference is, he ends every vlog saying how grateful he is that people watch his videos, and he wouldn't have his awesome life without us. Whether he means it or not, I don't know. But he says it and manages to sound sincere.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Hawaii again? God, with all the money they have you'd think they'd expand their horizons and travel somewhere new.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Also Idk if this has been talked about but in his Facebook bio it still implies that he only has one son
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

We inden waden on airpaden to hawaden to see da chokit milkden at da hoden. Momden goden gimme toyden for meden not finden only meden I'm a bratden. I can't talkden onlg sleepden. I waden eatden a chickden nuggden for breakden and dinden and lunchden finden can starveden. I don't likeden himden.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I'll just preface my comment by saying I never tell women (or men) how to dress, wear as much or little as you want and do what makes you comfortable/happy whatever.
But my god, why the hell do they think it's appropriate for Missy's breasts to be on the back?? You know only children are buying that crap album full of auto tune and repeat lyrics. I just don't understand that picture.

beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

I haven't watched them or read this thread for several months so I just wanted to say I love the new thread title. You all crack me up.
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

When Ollie is taken out of the car and won't wake up that is not normal he didn't even stir moan or briefly move or open an eye my hubby said is that child ok I have never seen a child in such a deep sleep it's scary either he is drugged or something is wrong
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

S_tine05 wrote:When Ollie is taken out of the car and won't wake up that is not normal he didn't even stir moan or briefly move or open an eye my hubby said is that child ok I have never seen a child in such a deep sleep it's scary either he is drugged or something is wrong
I know-- he just flopped around! It was creepy. Most kids would at least open an eye or try and push "Dada" away.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

This is M&B.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 173365.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I can't believe they're going to Hawaii again. I'm betting right now they'll have the 3 bedroom grand villa at Aulani :roll:

It's hard to believe how much money they can blow through in such a short period of time. For their London trip they must of spent close to triple of what my mom makes in a year.
#FreeFinleyandJackson

Return to “Daily Bumps”