Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by Yue195 »

TaraLas wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Doesn't her mum live in a different state? Britney moved to SC because Ean lived there.
No, B's mom lives with her grandmother. That in itself shows that her mom isn't self-sufficient. Why though, I'm not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah I thought it was the other way round. Dad lived in SC and mum was Ohio(?).
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Dad's in Ohio. Britney lived with him. Then she moved to NC because she wanted to go to college there (LOL) and that's when she met Ean. Her mom lives in NC.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

amykay wrote:Dad's in Ohio. Britney lived with him. Then she moved to NC because she wanted to go to college there (LOL) and that's when she met Ean. Her mom lives in NC.
Nah she already knew Ean like 2-3 years prior to dating because would visit during the holiday. They started dating before she moved to SC- she graduated early so she could go to college there to be with him and Aria was 'accidently' conceived. I thought she lived with her Mum in Ohio and her dad lived in SC for some reason though.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I found an old video she posted of pics of her and Ean before Aria was born. They were so young!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... f3a3b7.png
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 3f92e3.png

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Awe. They are cute. .. 3 kids later, wow wonder if they ever imagined that happening.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

shilohjulia wrote:I found an old video she posted of pics of her and Ean before Aria was born. They were so young!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... f3a3b7.png
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 3f92e3.png

I so wish Britney left her hair alone, she was absolutely gorgeous back then.

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I bet Britneys pissed Kerens in labor first!!
keightmcc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keightmcc »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
anonymous2829 wrote:
TaraLas wrote: I always thought she had some sort of substance abuse problem.
Me too, definitely seems like it

Yeah very weird/awkward vibes whenever her mom is in a vlog. That's sad if it's true, and sheds some light as to why Britney always tries to have a perfect image.

She's not close with her dad either is she? I think I remember him living far away? At least she has Alyssa
Her dad makes cute comments on a lot of her Instagram posts.

Sent from my Y635-L02 using Tapatalk
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Her mom and grandma were in old vlogs all the time when Aria was a baby/young toddler. They'd go shopping every week it seemed like, and have cookouts and stuff. It was nice to see. They all took a beach vacation together one year.

I think B mentioned semi-recently that since the move to Ean's uncle's house, they don't live as close, so that's why they're not in the vlogs as much. Who knows though.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Ean looks so much better without that beard

Sent from my 0PJA2
CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoyMistress »

sassychick wrote:
CoyMistress wrote:
ecf997 wrote:I remember in one vlog, Nolan was sitting on the couch between Ean and Britney and she kept saying oh Nolans such a momma's boy, he loves to snuggle me and he kept walking over into Ean's arms Lol. I agree with whoever said that she needs to feel wanted, so she convinces herself that Nolan is so attached to her when in reality, he seems to favor both parents equally.

It's really strange, and I feel like it could mess Aria up long-term. It's SO obvious which kid she prefers, that's bound to create issues down the road.

It is sad but I think Ian's favouritism of Nolan over Aria is much more apparent in the videos. When I see him interacting with both kids, I mostly see Aria trying to get Ian's attention and getting ignored majority of the time. Whereas he almost always seems very playful with Nolan and really focused on him. Imo Britney's preference of Nolan over Aria is way less obvious, alarming and annoying than Ian's.
Sorry I was referring to the post about where it said favouritism , maybe i should not have put loves one child more than the other. I do see what goes on and been watching Britney for a long long time.

Well, it is true that we only see "a selection of what is filmed". A selection that is chosen and edited by Britney. I used the word "favoritism" and I referred to Ean's relationship with Aria because whenever I see him in a video I see him interacting with Nolan and ignoring Aria or complaining about her. If Brit chooses to show us that aspect of their interaction then that is what I have got to talk about. Yes, I see Ean slightly favoring Nolan over Aria and surely I am only entitled to my own opinion.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Jeez, I guess behbeh girl does not want to come out.
Potatie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Potatie »

Idk if this has been mentioned before, but am I the only one who feels bebeh gurl is a "fall back" or "back up child" in some way? Like when Nolan, bless his little soul, passes on bebeh gurl will be their closure and reassurance, like a coping mechanism. Just a thought
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

dazzled wrote:Jeez, I guess behbeh girl does not want to come out.
Someone posted in here a couple days ago with an interesting point about how she may be subconsciously delaying her labor out of fear/anxiety etc. Not only fear of how Nolan will take it, but just in general. When you think about it, she's complained a lot about still being pregnant, though she hasn't done that much to actively encourage the process...? Esp considering she hadn't left her house in days before the Target trip. If she really wanted to get things going, she'd be walking, bouncing on an exercise ball, doing squats. "Mental blocks" have been psychologically proven to delay labor in humans and animals.

Also, I think it's pretty clear bebeh gurl was an impulse baby. I know that's harsh to say, but she could be having cold feet because of it.
Masm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Masm »

I don't think it's favoritism as much as just different parenting styles with both kids. With aria they were a lot more detached and they all grew accustomed to it so it may be normal to let her be more independent. But with Nolan they have been very attached and honestly I don't blame them, if I knew my child was going to have a short life I might give him a lot of extra attention because let's face it most people would do that without even realizing it.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

anonymous2829 wrote:
TaraLas wrote:
madi_b_123 wrote:Does anyone else think that her mom has some sort of intellectual disability? I have always thought that.

I always thought she had some sort of substance abuse problem.
Me too, definitely seems like it

Ive always thought some type of mental illness ...bipolar...something. makes since too with brits depression...mental illness can be passed down.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoyMistress »

Masm wrote:I don't think it's favoritism as much as just different parenting styles with both kids. With aria they were a lot more detached and they all grew accustomed to it so it may be normal to let her be more independent. But with Nolan they have been very attached and honestly I don't blame them, if I knew my child was going to have a short life I might give him a lot of extra attention because let's face it most people would do that without even realizing it.

I agree with some of the things you said and I think it is true for Britney. I think she has a better balance between her kids... However, in my opinion, Ean used to be more affectionate and lovey with Aria in the past. Now Nolan seems to be his main focus. Having a child with special needs should not be an excuse to treat your other kids differently. Such childhood experiences scar some people and their relationship with their parents during their teen and adult ears.

I am not saying Aria is ignored by her daddy to a great extent. I just think there is a slight favouritism there.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Can someone explain me why a lot of you write " bebeh gurl" when talking about her unborn child? Does britney say it in a weird way? I am french so i don't really notice if it's the case and I am curious since I can see you write it that way quite often
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Potatie wrote:Idk if this has been mentioned before, but am I the only one who feels bebeh gurl is a "fall back" or "back up child" in some way? Like when Nolan, bless his little soul, passes on bebeh gurl will be their closure and reassurance, like a coping mechanism. Just a thought
Whilst it seems she was conceived very, very close to when they got Nolan's official diagnosis, I don't think they are the type to do that at all. If they were, I think even they wouldn't ttc right after the diagnosis. They come across very chilled about Nolan's diagnosis and I don't think it will actually hit home until he starts showing more severe symptoms plus he has a rare type of DMD which means that nobody actually knows how it'll develop.

Whatever their reasoning for having a child right now and whatever you may think about selfishness etc. I really, really don't think they would have another child as a 'back-up'. It's way too risky.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I don't get it. Why is it more risky than having a child just because they want another one?

Maybe they did it subconsciously, but I do believe that it had to do with Nolan's diagnosis. The rational thing would have been waiting until he showed symptoms in a couple of years and then deciding if they could even handle another child.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”