JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by storeynyx »

beforehecheats wrote:I thought Jesssfam could be like Jess's Fam? If that's the proper way of saying it lol.
I would've thought that too if her name before wasn't gabeandjesss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alrightjosephine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alrightjosephine »

"She's not photogenic"

Er, or she's just not very cute?
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I personally don't think any of her children will do anything all that great. Maybe (and this is a big maybe) Lilia. That's it. I think all the boys will fall to statistics.
Lilia is so programmed though I wouldn't be surprised if she became a teen mom and Jess be the most excited grandma to be.

Just had a vision of Jess and mimi, running up to Lilia, screaming like crazy when she announces she's pregnant. Meanwhile Gabe sits and and gives them the "We don't want to encourage this!" look!
1a2b3c4d5e
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 1a2b3c4d5e »

dazzled wrote:
whattheactual wrote: Getting a post high school education isn't everything. My dad never went to collage and he is still the main money maker in my family. And i live in a nice area in a decent sized house. There are plenty of opportunities for people who maybe don't want to go to collage or who were never too good at school.
Yeah...no. That was only a possibility for baby boomers. It's not realistic for millennials and it's definitely not realistic for generation Z.

Not true. I do not have a college degree and I currently make $50k/yr USD. I don't work in sales either. I do live in a state that doesn't impose state taxes. That helps some I suppose.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

1a2b3c4d5e wrote:
dazzled wrote:
whattheactual wrote: Getting a post high school education isn't everything. My dad never went to collage and he is still the main money maker in my family. And i live in a nice area in a decent sized house. There are plenty of opportunities for people who maybe don't want to go to collage or who were never too good at school.
Yeah...no. That was only a possibility for baby boomers. It's not realistic for millennials and it's definitely not realistic for generation Z.

Not true. I do not have a college degree and I currently make $50k/yr USD. I don't work in sales either. I do live in a state that doesn't impose state taxes. That helps some I suppose.
Since the debate continue, if you allow me,Can I ask you how old you are? (if you don't want to answer, no problem) but I am 25 (I just finish getting my master degree) and I know it wouldn't be so easy for me to find a job right now without my degree (I also work in finance so it is an area where you find jobs) but I know that people that don't have a degree have more difficulties finding good jobs. Some of the people of my age that do have a degree can have difficulties finding a job too but as I said before It also depends in which area they have a degree in but in general from what I can see in my country (France) -and in a lot of other countries I think - you are more likely to find a good job with a degree than without it right now and i am pretty sure it will be the same when Jess' kids become adults. Of course exceptions are possible but they are exceptions
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

alrightjosephine wrote:"She's not photogenic"

Er, or she's just not very cute?
I think she is cute (I find all babies cute because they are so small and adorable) but I wouldn't say she is a "beautiful" baby... which is ok, that's the case with a lot of babies
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

Just watched the update. At the end shes waving for Addie and Addie is like "So done with this shit" *tears of joy*
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

I don't know if it's a thing in the US but I'm in the UK and I did an apprenticeship as I think uni is a waste of money and you have no job experience. I'm 21, just finished my apprenticeship, £40k a year if I take the job my place offered me, about to buy a house and I've had 5 other job offers despite not having finished my degree (which my work paid for) purely because I have job experience, they don't care about my degree. I hope Jess' kids don't fall into statistics, although I think they might do, but there are definitely successful alternatives to university.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

When I watched Jess' last video and she talked about "not having more kids" with Chris doing a vasectomy I was thinking, if she really is done with children why doesn't SHE get an operation to not have children anymore? (i don't know the english medical term of this operation). That only makes me believe that if Chris and her don't last (and let's be honest they are likely to not make it long term) she will probably find a new man in the 2 years following the break up (as she's done before) and have his child... I am very curious to se her family in 15 years (how much children/baby daddies will she have?)
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

1a2b3c4d5e wrote:
dazzled wrote:

50k a year is nothing in California. You'd be unable to support a family here
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Midia wrote:When I watched Jess' last video and she talked about "not having more kids" with Chris doing a vasectomy I was thinking, if she really is done with children why doesn't SHE get an operation to not have children anymore? (i don't know the english medical term of this operation). That only makes me believe that if Chris and her don't last (and let's be honest they are likely to not make it long term) she will probably find a new man in the 2 years following the break up (as she's done before) and have his child... I am very curious to se her family in 15 years (how much children/baby daddies will she have?)

jess would have to go through tubal ligation which is pretty serious surgery. A vasectomy is a quick procedure and much easier recovery. I don't blame her for wanting him to do it.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Midia wrote:When I watched Jess' last video and she talked about "not having more kids" with Chris doing a vasectomy I was thinking, if she really is done with children why doesn't SHE get an operation to not have children anymore? (i don't know the english medical term of this operation). That only makes me believe that if Chris and her don't last (and let's be honest they are likely to not make it long term) she will probably find a new man in the 2 years following the break up (as she's done before) and have his child... I am very curious to se her family in 15 years (how much children/baby daddies will she have?)

jess would have to go through tubal ligation which is pretty serious surgery. A vasectomy is a quick procedure and much easier recovery. I don't blame her for wanting him to do it.
That what i was thinking about indeed. By serious surgery you mean that it's risky or "just " more invasive (or both)? I just thought that if you really don't want children anymore it was more efficient than a vasectomy (I heard of some people getting pregnant despite the vasectomy)
Masm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Masm »

You don't absolutely NEED college, my husband started mining right out of high school and has a great job now. I stayed at home for two years taking care of our son I got my first job last year and now I'm a substitute teacher and court interpreter. Yes college does help, I want to go back to school and become a teacher, but if you keep searching for opportunities you can do well without it. We're both 21 so still in the millennial category.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Not true. I do not have a college degree and I currently make $50k/yr USD. I don't work in sales either. I do live in a state that doesn't impose state taxes. That helps some I suppose.[/quote]

50k a year is nothing in California. You'd be unable to support a family here[/quot

50k in Southern California is nothing but in Modesto (or the Central Valley) it would be sufficient. (Obviously not for a family of 7-9) ) but a family of 4 would be fine.
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
1a2b3c4d5e wrote:
dazzled wrote: Yeah...no. That was only a possibility for baby boomers. It's not realistic for millennials and it's definitely not realistic for generation Z.

That's not true. It depends on how you spend your money and what your bills are, family of three here living off of about 50 k since I'm in school still. In central CA, if we lived in so cal are closer to the bay or further up north it wouldn't be possible.

happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

The job market is getting more demeading and college is super important, lol. Making a decent income with a good job with no college education is super rare for this - and future - generations. A few anecdotes won't change the big picture: College is important. In my country, it's impossible (nearly tbh) to get a good job with no education (and even college graduates extent their education bc it's coming to a point here where just college isn't enough anymore).
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:The job market is getting more demeading and college is super important, lol. Making a decent income with a good job with no college education is super rare for this - and future - generations. A few anecdotes won't change the big picture: College is important. In my country, it's impossible (nearly tbh) to get a good job with no education (and even college graduates extent their education bc it's coming to a point here where just college isn't enough anymore).
:yup:
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

She had the 3 Ss in her YouTube name before Drake even came along. It's because "GabeandJess" with two was already taken when she made the account. Guess when she changed it to JesssFam she wanted to stay consistent.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's crazy to me that people apparently think jess' kids will all be an exception and get lucky with a job that pays enough without going through college. Just because you are an exception doesn't mean they will be.

My father in law didn't go to college but owns a concrete business and makes a ton of $. Just because he got lucky doesn't mean it's like that for everyone else. Idk why people can't separate their experiences and not get defensive.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
1a2b3c4d5e wrote:
dazzled wrote: Yeah...no. That was only a possibility for baby boomers. It's not realistic for millennials and it's definitely not realistic for generation Z.

Just for reference on post high school stuff. I make 60k a year and I went to school for 3 years, just college not university. My husband makes about 90k a year driving truck. No post secondary education, barely graduated high school. We're in ont for reference. Post secondary isn't the be all end all but not everyone can drive truck and make 90k a year too lol

Return to “JesssFam”