Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by gypsophila »

hannahbanana wrote:Okay, with her being all happy because she's getting all these cheap stuff in the mail, I can't help but wonder...
Anyone remember when Tayler made a rant saying that the only reason why she was able to get all these fancy mac books, cameras, etc, was because chuckie forced her to do sexual acts in exchange for these things? This was said because Chuckie was calling her a whore when Sam brought her a new camera, and she said that chuckie is a hypocrite because HE made her do sexual things if she wanted him to buy something.
Idk if that's even true to begin with...but every time she posts about how happy she is to get something in the mail, I can't help but think of that post.
I remember it more like if Chuckie wanted sex AT ALL, he'd have to buy her things. That was always the impression she gave. I may be wrong, but that's the vibe she gives off.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
placebo wrote:Not American so correct me if I'm wrong.. but isn't Trump going to axe Obamacare? Imagine if it's on his priority list, then Tayler couldn't get free anything anymore with this pregnancy. That'd be something to see.

To make a long story short, yes, Obamacare which is also known as the ACA (Affordable Care Act) is getting the cut, which actually sucks, especially since they don't even know what to replace it with yet. Trump taking office might actually mean Tayler will have to get a job.
It's a shit show because there's a very real chance the ACA saved me and my daughters life when I was pregnant(it allowed me to get prenatal care and I ended up having preeclampsia)but she's just a leech so her entire lifestyle is about to get railed without a courtesy spit
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

gypsophila wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Okay, with her being all happy because she's getting all these cheap stuff in the mail, I can't help but wonder...
Anyone remember when Tayler made a rant saying that the only reason why she was able to get all these fancy mac books, cameras, etc, was because chuckie forced her to do sexual acts in exchange for these things? This was said because Chuckie was calling her a whore when Sam brought her a new camera, and she said that chuckie is a hypocrite because HE made her do sexual things if she wanted him to buy something.
Idk if that's even true to begin with...but every time she posts about how happy she is to get something in the mail, I can't help but think of that post.
I remember it more like if Chuckie wanted sex AT ALL, he'd have to buy her things. That was always the impression she gave. I may be wrong, but that's the vibe she gives off.
I remember she was always flip flopping about the topic itself; " Oh I hate sex, I can't stand it" to " oh I love it, I'm always getting laid". She split with Chuckie while 5-6 months pregnant with Anberlin and was saying she met this awesome guy who didn't even exist who would look after her and her kids- 3 days later she says she had sex with Chuckie and they're perfect.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Sorry I'm late but WTF IS SHE PREGGO AGAIN??? If so...we share due dates. (Off topic but not really :lol: ... I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegnant with my first child!!!!)
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

When did Tayler say she was a Trump supporter?
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:When did Tayler say she was a Trump supporter?
The night of the election. I'm sure there's screenshots here if you go back to around that time. She's a dumbass.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

As an Ohioan, she must be proud to be part of the Crust Belt that got him elected.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

(btw absolutely NO offense intended toward people who live in those states; I just can't resist a good pun)
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Tayler was a Bernie fan so idk why she would now be a Trump supporter because those political stances aren't even close to one another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sleepybirds wrote:Tayler was a Bernie fan so idk why she would now be a Trump supporter because those political stances aren't even close to one another.

Because she knows absolutely nothing about politics and lives in a backwards hick town. I'm from a small town myself but her part of Ohio is right next to the borders to Pennsylvania and West Virginia. It's like others said. Her opinions vary based on what those around her think and say
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Omg she wants people to report the We Love You Dear TaylerTragedy page because she doesn't want the pictures up. Somebody clearly doesn't understand the TOS lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

So she posted the ig picture of that Facebook account twice. The first time there was a comment asking why alesana had a neck brace and this was her response. The story changed again. This time she found out the aunt was throwing her up in the air and didn't catch her. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 8b4014.png[/img]

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I remember that. She actually said she didn't take Alesana in until her mom got home because logic, right? Your kid isn't responding and has a fucking dent in her cranium and you wait to take her to the ER.

Also, I don't really care about her political views because I know she's not smart enough to understand how it works. She isn't even a registered voter, most likely.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I've never understood why she always needed to pull her shirt all the way up and show her bra whenever she would do belly shots. You don't need to do that at all, she's the only yt mom I've seen so that.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Doesn't use Facebook. Sure Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

I remember that. She actually said she didn't take Alesana in until her mom got home because logic, right? Your kid isn't responding and has a fucking dent in her cranium and you wait to take her to the ER.

Also, I don't really care about her political views because I know she's not smart enough to understand how it works. She isn't even a registered voter, most likely.
No mention about how this aunt was drunk this time? And if I recall, she saw that aunt at a 4th of July BBQ (first time since the incident) and Tayler said that the aunt had apologize to her about what happened to Alesana, and allowed her to hold anberlin. She explained how it was nice of the aunt and was praising herself for being so damn mature about it. Now she's talking crap again about the aunt and her drug use? You were the one who allowed a drunk/druggie hold your child, you have just as much fault than she did.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Since Tayler blatantly refuses to learn ANYTHING, I would like to make this point and make it VERY clear. Fun fact, once you upload an image to a social network, it usually says somewhere in the Terms of Service, that you click "I agree" to make an account on, that once you upload images you are allowing them to be viewed by the internet.

I just ripped every picture from that fan page. I can go onto whatever site I want and post these so long as I don't claim them to be my own. Know what she can do about it? Pretty much nothing. Take a good look and let it sink in Tayler. Nothing on the internet can be hidden so think before you post
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Panda714 wrote:Since Tayler blatantly refuses to learn ANYTHING, I would like to make this point and make it VERY clear. Fun fact, once you upload an image to a social network, it usually says somewhere in the Terms of Service, that you click "I agree" to make an account on, that once you upload images you are allowing them to be viewed by the internet.

I just ripped every picture from that fan page. I can go onto whatever site I want and post these so long as I don't claim them to be my own. Know what she can do about it? Pretty much nothing. Take a good look and let it sink in Tayler. Nothing on the internet can be hidden so think before you post

Holy shit are they an unattractive couple...they look like siblings forever stuck in 2007.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Since Tayler blatantly refuses to learn ANYTHING, I would like to make this point and make it VERY clear. Fun fact, once you upload an image to a social network, it usually says somewhere in the Terms of Service, that you click "I agree" to make an account on, that once you upload images you are allowing them to be viewed by the internet.

Holy shit are they an unattractive couple...they look like siblings forever stuck in 2007.
Foreshadowing much?
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Anyone know what hair dye she used for her green/teal and purple hair. Thinking about adding color to my hair in the summer. I hate she had the hair color for a week went black then bleached again.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”