BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by smom12 »

anonymous2829 wrote:Reaction to her latest video: she's beyond annoying, and Nolan is absolutely adorable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let me guess... I'm so huge, I'm so uncomfortable, I'm so tired, my kids are so crazy, complain complain complain.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

smom12 wrote:
anonymous2829 wrote:Reaction to her latest video: she's beyond annoying, and Nolan is absolutely adorable

Let me guess... I'm so huge, I'm so uncomfortable, I'm so tired, my kids are so crazy, complain complain complain.

yes you're right. I actually watched the video a couple hours ago. Nolan is really cute though!
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

smom12 wrote:

LOL nailed it

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ok so while we wait for the bucket of chicken to hatch...

What brought you to this site? What changed you over from liking her to being annoyed by her? For me it was her white/brand new obsession. Specifically, the vlog where she had a Keurig but bought another one shortly after because it didn't match her new home. I rolled my eyes so hard.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

smom12 wrote:Ok so while we wait for the bucket of chicken to hatch...

What brought you to this site? What changed you over from liking her to being annoyed by her? For me it was her white/brand new obsession. Specifically, the vlog where she had a Keurig but bought another one shortly after because it didn't match her new home. I rolled my eyes so hard.

Where to start... her materialism, her constant complaining, her insistence that her remarkably behaved kids are "crazy" and that she somehow has it tough, her clickbait/insistence on making a dramatic-ass reveal out of nothing like every other sellout YT mom, and I know this is super mean and she can't control it but the way she says some words irks me so much Lol. Oh and her twitter rants.

Last edited by ecf997 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

At the end of the day, Brit is a good mom but I can't help but rag on her Lol. It's all relatively well meaning and I don't wish anything bad upon her. She's just so damn annoying sometimes.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

To be honest, I always hate watched Britney because she seems so unintelligent. She repeats herself twenty times per video, just says the same thing over and over, and uses awful grammar while doing it. I know that's judgy but... that's what we're here for, right? Her style doesn't annoy me, but I do get some entertainment out of watching her obsess over everything being perfectly clean and in order - she just puts so much pressure on herself to not be a trashy teen mom that I have to laugh.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I liked her in the beginning but still didn't think she was genuine. I came here to see if others felt the same way. Not very many people did, a few but not many. Over time people started seeing her true colors, and here we are today.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

A while after having Nolan she changed and started going for that "I'm perfect, but wait guys I'm totally not perfect" image. I had my second baby a little while after she had Nolan and it just became so obvious how fake she is.

I have always thought she was better than jess until the past year. The sugar gliders, TTC immediately after nolans diagnosis, wasteful shopping, her twitter rants and shitty attitude have made me completely dislike her, and she's now the least favorite mom I watch.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I've said this fairly recently, but I initially liked her confidence as a mom, her regular updates on Aria, and seeing her with her family doing fun things together. She just seems overwhelmed now. I don't entirely dislike her, but the sugar glider thing really ticked me off. "They're coming on vacation with us guys!!! Just kidding. That whole trip where I didn't vlog any of it, I re-homed them. Moving on to the next project where I can spend a bunch of money."
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

Nolan is soooo cute. I love his little voice and when he says "Sure!"

What brought me to this site....I suspected Britney was pregnant in May or so and googled to see if anyone felt the same and up popped this wonderful treasure trove of information, haha! I think it was when she had that beach vacation with Ean's family and seemed miserable.

I still love B and don't find her as bad as others might but some of the stuff she does annoys me so it's refreshing to come here away from all the butt kissers and see everyone's opinions.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I think the way she handled her friendship with Vanessa made me dislike her. Sure, Vanessa is a handful, but Britney just seemed so damn full of herself. I saw the mean girl in her and noticed she wasn't the sweet friendly girl she portrayed herself to be all the time.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I found this site through Haylee.
Prepare yourself this is going to be quite long;

Britney I was pretty neutral in the beggining, still a bit now. I don't hate her but I don't love her. Some purchases I can see okay, but most are just damn ridiculous. But I always thought something was up, and Jenna made some good points that made me look beneath the surface. Her whole story on how she found out she was pregnant I thought was pretty reasonable until I decided to actually watch her first Vlog and then I did the math and put more thought into it and it became very obvious that she planned it. Especially in her Draw My Life video where she said she always 'fell in love' quickly with her boyfriends.

Then it kind of dawned to me that she keeps no contact with her highschool friends ( I mean you have one person you still have some contact with at this age and when you leave ) and her friendships with other YT mothers get flaky after a while. It becomes obvious that she's the common dominator in her failed friendships. Why? I don't know. Personal theory I think she's quite annoying, not so bright in real life and frankly boring. And I wouldn't put it past her to use people ( Free maternity photography ).

The sugar glider thing pissed me off since they're a native animal in my country and not meant to be domestic pets and I knew she wouldn't last with them. Her getting pregnant with Mystery Name just before/after Nolan's diagnosis just made me shake my head. And there's more but I think this is enough.

At the end of the day- I still think she does really well as a mum majority of the time. She just needs to relax. And find a hobby or a casual job outside YT and her kids.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
elfie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elfie »

I stumbled across YTMD as a whole because of Daily Bumps, I was one of those obsessed with watching family vloggers but couldn't get behind that family being so popular. I just kind of started seeing the shittiness behind people, so I was led here. Found out that Britney had a thread here, read what everyone had to say, realized that they were right and that the gossip sure was entertaining, and now I just read here instead of watching her videos.

Learning how she behaved with Vanessa mades me feel a lot of bad feelings towards her, and the whole sugar gliders thing pisses me off to no end, too. She also just tries too hard not to come off as the stereotypical pregnant teenager (or once-was). She's not a bad person by any means and I would never wish any ill against her, but she's done some screwy things that make me side-eye her.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

elfie wrote:I stumbled across YTMD as a whole because of Daily Bumps, I was one of those obsessed with watching family vloggers but couldn't get behind that family being so popular. I just kind of started seeing the shittiness behind people, so I was led here. Found out that Britney had a thread here, read what everyone had to say, realized that they were right and that the gossip sure was entertaining, and now I just read here instead of watching her videos.

Learning how she behaved with Vanessa mades me feel a lot of bad feelings towards her, and the whole sugar gliders thing pisses me off to no end, too. She also just tries too hard not to come off as the stereotypical pregnant teenager (or once-was). She's not a bad person by any means and I would never wish any ill against her, but she's done some screwy things that make me side-eye her.
Can someone explain the Vanessa thing? Sorry I haven't been on the forum that long and I was absent for a while

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... feadf1.jpg
Oh for the love of god Britney just bone your husband and get it over with!!

TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... feadf1.jpg[/img]

If people still don't think this is indicative of how bad their sex life is, I really don't know what is.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Seriously. If she would have had some pickle tickle a week ago she'd have had the baby by now.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

TaraLas wrote:

If people still don't think this is indicative of how bad their sex life is, I really don't know what is.

I totally get being huge and uncomfortable, but they probably haven't had sex since they conceived bebeh gurrrrll so I can't imagine it would take long. Lay on your side, close your eyes and count to ten.

TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
TaraLas wrote:

I totally get being huge and uncomfortable, but they probably haven't had sex since they conceived bebeh gurrrrll so I can't imagine it would take long. Lay on your side, close your eyes and count to ten.

Hahaha this is gold.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”