JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by beforehecheats »

Nvm found it. God I feel like a stalker now lol
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
Esraa20 wrote:Did she ever do the 'after' house tour she promised? I can only find the 'before' one.
Nope
She just did a lillia and the twins room tour
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

RubyRed wrote:lol, looking her up on that ancestry website shows that the house she moved into with Drake was LITERALLY right down the street from Mimi. Can't afford to be too far from precious Mimi, can you Jess?
As much as Jess annoys me, I can't judge her for that, I am very close to my mom and I would love to have a house next to hers late I have a family ^^ (Plus she definitly all the help she can get after so many kids :| )
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

*LateR WHEN I have a family
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

To the person who said getting your tubes tied is more effective than a vasectomy, that surprisingly isn't true. A vasectomy is much more effective. The most effective is the implant, but I don't blame anyone for not wanting one, it was the worst birth control I ever tried and everyone I know had the same horrible side effects. So, a vasectomy isn't just less invasive, it's more effective.
With how fertile Jess is, I wouldn't be surprised if her eggs squeezed their way through the knot haha.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

mrsbarnaby wrote:To the person who said getting your tubes tied is more effective than a vasectomy, that surprisingly isn't true. A vasectomy is much more effective. The most effective is the implant, but I don't blame anyone for not wanting one, it was the worst birth control I ever tried and everyone I know had the same horrible side effects. So, a vasectomy isn't just less invasive, it's more effective.
With how fertile Jess is, I wouldn't be surprised if her eggs squeezed their way through the knot haha.

I didn't say it was more effective I said I thought it was (and I am totally ok with being wrong, I don't know why I had that impression, probably read wrong articles ^^) and indeed, with how AMAZING her kids seem to be (perfect head control when they are 2days old for instance) she must have "Super Eggs" that would probably NOT be defeated by tied tubes haha
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Lisey26 wrote:Also she didn't mention what they're doing for birth control right now, she just said Chris has the vasectomy scheduled. She's probably not taking any precautions just because she's breastfeeding. She should know better after four pregnancies

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
She said in a comment that they're using condoms until Chris has the vasectomy and passes the checks afterward.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:
Esraa20 wrote:Did she ever do the 'after' house tour she promised? I can only find the 'before' one.
Nope
She just did a lillia and the twins room tour
Yeah but she never did an actual tour of the entire house after like she promised, she just did the kids rooms.. Not that it really matters cause we see the house when she vlogs
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Looks like Janell was at Jess's last night... Drinking again lol
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Oh please no in hell Jess would let her wean before a year she will force the boob in her mouth. Or make another one we all know how she is
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

My husband doesn't really have any friends, he just can't be assed and he just isn't sociable but if he had a friend that came over EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. and also drinking, I would definitely have a problem with it and it would be the exact same the other way around. It's just not appropriate when you have kids and they have 5-7. I think it's horrible on Chris, especially after just losing his dad, you'd think Jess would be spending as much one on one time with him as possible so I actually do feel quite sorry for him atm. No wonder Jesss' kids don't go to bed til late, she's probably too pissed to realise they're still awake OR she's not drinking and leaving everything for Chris to do whilst she hangs out with her piss head of a friend.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Do they think that's normal? I don't know any parent who has friends over multiple times a week for drinks. I think Jess knows it's trashy, because I never see anything on her snapchat about it.

Hm, she did say her best friend took Lilia to school in the last Addie update. I wonder if Janelle is crashing at their house a lot?
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

Plot twist jess and Janell are hooking up and having 3ways with Chris
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sassysea wrote:Plot twist jess and Janell are hooking up and having 3ways with Chris
I've actually thought about that lol cause Janell snap chatted them playing a game and said her and Jess are the perfect wifey's..
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think Janell comes over so much because Chris and Jess have no idea what to do when they have alone time together they always have to have the kids or a friend around to be around each other... shows how their relationship is
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Sassysea wrote:Plot twist jess and Janell are hooking up and having 3ways with Chris
Gross, maybe that's why she always has her tongue out. It's ready for the fire crotch Image I'm going to be sick lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Throne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Throne »

Is it really that heathy that shes drinking nearly on a daily basis and still brestfeeding a newborn?
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Throne wrote:Is it really that heathy that shes drinking nearly on a daily basis and still brestfeeding a newborn?
it won't hurt adderall unless Jessica is getting wasted drunk. A cooler, glass of wine or beer isn't going to hurt her.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

You have to keep in mind it's always just been Jess and her kids. She's made the rules. She's never had to put another adults feelings in mind (look at mini). She doesn't know how a healthy relationship works. To her calling the shots without any one else in mind is normal.

tinybeartender
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinybeartender »

mrsbarnaby wrote:To the person who said getting your tubes tied is more effective than a vasectomy, that surprisingly isn't true. A vasectomy is much more effective. The most effective is the implant, but I don't blame anyone for not wanting one, it was the worst birth control I ever tried and everyone I know had the same horrible side effects. So, a vasectomy isn't just less invasive, it's more effective.

I also know quite a few women who have suffered with the implant, it can be a real pain cycling through birth control options to find what is best for you. I have the implant and I absolutely love it, I very rarely have periods anymore and when I do I have nowhere near the cramps I had. I'm quite forgetful so I know I'd forget to take a pill every morning and I can't take oestrogen because I have CMD, so the implant suits me perfectly.

I really think something like the implant or the injection would be best for Jesss (before C gets the snip) get it done and don't worry for a while, none of this 'whoops it just doesn't work on me' baby trapping bs.

Return to “JesssFam”