Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by staceymj »

lily1995 wrote:Grow up.
Let's hope it's a boy and she goes with Jake. At least he can hide the fact he's named after a band with a nice simple name like jake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

So because Tayler constantly goes on deleting sprees I saved a bunch of her videos about a year or two ago and I just found them on my computer. They all either make me mad or make me cringe, especially the ones of her and Hayley.
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by beforehecheats »

lily1995 wrote:So because Tayler constantly goes on deleting sprees I saved a bunch of her videos about a year or two ago and I just found them on my computer. They all either make me mad or make me cringe, especially the ones of her and Hayley.

Ooh. Upload them to YouTube haha
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

beforehecheats wrote:
lily1995 wrote:So because Tayler constantly goes on deleting sprees I saved a bunch of her videos about a year or two ago and I just found them on my computer. They all either make me mad or make me cringe, especially the ones of her and Hayley.

Ooh. Upload them to YouTube haha
I have a pretty shocking internet connection at the moment but if I was able to do it where would a good place be to upload them? She would just report them if I posted them to YouTube
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

People want her to reuse Alaska
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I hope Tayler has a girl because she wants a boy and I don't want that bitch getting anything she wants
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Why is she picking names out right now.
lifeofgraye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lifeofgraye »

SunnyLove wrote:Why is she picking names out right now.
Because that's one thing she can afford to do without tax payer's money.

Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Hasn't heard a heartbeat yet she's picking out names. Don't most mother's wait a while?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Piperx wrote:Hasn't heard a heartbeat yet she's picking out names. Don't most mother's wait a while?

No, not Tayler. When she was pregnant with Anberlin she wanted to know the gender so bad she literally was running to the ER every chance she got so she could see the gender. Names, gender, clothing, cute things is all Tayler cares about.

Oh, by the way, Lily you need to upload those to YouTube. She'll FLIP out. There was an account awhile ago on YT that had a ton of her old videos but I can't find it now.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

What really gets me is she was just pregnant a few months ago with the baby she heartlessly murdered and she seriously forgets already what it felt like to be pregnant so she has to Google every little thing wrong with her?

And she's alreasy picking out names. Like you dumb bitch. You don't even know if there's a baby really there. Could be an ectopic pregnancy. Could be a blighted ovum. Could be a molar pregnancy. Could be anything. I don't get why she can't wait until she's further along to announce her pregnancy. She basically announces it every time the sperm reaches the egg.

I was hoping her hpv would mess up her fertility. I wonder if Kevin and the other girls Chuckie dated while they were broke up know about their little disease. Imagine their surprise if it's the strain that causes genital warts.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

leem91 wrote:What really gets me is she was just pregnant a few months ago with the baby she heartlessly murdered and she seriously forgets already what it felt like to be pregnant so she has to Google every little thing wrong with her?

And she's alreasy picking out names. Like you dumb bitch. You don't even know if there's a baby really there. Could be an ectopic pregnancy. Could be a blighted ovum. Could be a molar pregnancy. Could be anything. I don't get why she can't wait until she's further along to announce her pregnancy. She basically announces it every time the sperm reaches the egg.

I was hoping her hpv would mess up her fertility. I wonder if Kevin and the other girls Chuckie dated while they were broke up know about their little disease. Imagine their surprise if it's the strain that causes genital warts.

Here's my theory:

It's all for attention. Tayler has been pregnant seven times since 2009, that's like one pregnancy every year, but she always has to post about something being wrong with her because she wants attention and for people to be worried about her and think about her. She's been pregnant enough damn times to know by now if something is seriously wrong with her, or just a symptom of the pregnancy. She's BARELY pregnant, yet she's showing off her stomach and picking out names; why? She's obsessed with pregnancy. She acts like me whenever I lose a bit of weight--all giddy, excited for her achievement, taking pictures, see which clothes fit me better now and wondering if anyone else can tell a difference. Being pregnant is all this thick skulled woman knows. It's all she cares about.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

staceybrax wrote:
lily1995 wrote:Grow up.
Let's hope it's a boy and she goes with Jake. At least he can hide the fact he's named after a band with a nice simple name like jake.

But if she uses Jake and Jakoby that's really repetitive lol
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
leem91 wrote:What really gets me is she was just pregnant a few months ago with the baby she heartlessly murdered and she seriously forgets already what it felt like to be pregnant so she has to Google every little thing wrong with her?

Here's my theory:

It's all for attention. Tayler has been pregnant seven times since 2009, that's like one pregnancy every year, but she always has to post about something being wrong with her because she wants attention and for people to be worried about her and think about her. She's been pregnant enough damn times to know by now if something is seriously wrong with her, or just a symptom of the pregnancy. She's BARELY pregnant, yet she's showing off her stomach and picking out names; why? She's obsessed with pregnancy. She acts like me whenever I lose a bit of weight--all giddy, excited for her achievement, taking pictures, see which clothes fit me better now and wondering if anyone else can tell a difference. Being pregnant is all this thick skulled woman knows. It's all she cares about.

Lmao I do the same thing when I lose the tiniest bit of weight!! Hahaha high five

But yea seriously it's all for attention. And I will seriously drag her ass if she recycles a name from her aborted fetus.

yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

I finally caught up! I can't believe this girl is pregnant again. I've officially given up on her. She'll never amount to anything but being a cum bucket. Sorry to be vulgar, but that's all she's good for. She's an embarrassment to young mothers everywhere. People like her are the reason why so many people think the way they do about young parents, or people who get government assistance. There's no way she'll ever get her GED or go to college.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Clouds on your farytale? It didn't last long!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... ca86a3.jpg[/img]
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Surely many issues here. Lol nice fairytale dumbass!!! You are not even 2. months prego and he is ready to leave you. Great way to go!
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

"I don't have any friends or family" in Tayler lingo, that means, "no one wants to buy things for baby #4/7, so they're dead to me now".
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 6d2571.jpg
What a whiney bitch?! Stop trying to create sumpathy. You have caused your misery!!!!
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I think she's probably referring to all the old sceeenshots that were recently posted her of her being mean to someone about their weight, the whole "straight pride" thing and making fun of lily. She's just wanting someone to tell her it's okay. It's not okay Tayler, you're a gross bitch.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”