• Advertisement
    

DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby OhHiImSam » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:22 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:Question: are they the richest family vloggers? Why does it seem like they have unlimited funds?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, I think Shay is the richest because of the Maker deal, and Family Fun Pack gets more views and has more subscribers. They get 12 million+ views A DAY, and their monthly income is 131K-2.1 million. That's monthly. Roman Atwood has a family vlog besides his prank channel now, and he has 11 million subscribers. Social Blade gives a really WIDE range, and remember, they have to give their network 40℅ ish. But yeah, it's crazy. Especially since most of them are uneducated beyond high school, and if it weren't for vlogging, would likely be working minimum wage jobs and the like.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk


All right, the English major is gonna do some math. Buckle up motherfuckers.

I'm going to use the average of their monthly earnings. So, before taxes and Maker's cut that is

257,450 dollars a month

Assuming YouTube takes out taxes, they are left with:

149,497.03 dollars a month. (I used an online calculator and just input what I know: that Bryan would file as married with two dependents. I have no clue if they would have a 40K or any of that fun tax shit)

Now, assuming Maker takes their cut after taxes the Bumps are left with (using lmmomSD's percentage guesstimation)

89,707.19 a month.


As I said this based on estimation. It doesn't include sponsorships so they do probably make six figures a month. There are also probably some months where they make more or less on their videos, which is why Bryan makes so many TRAPPED videos. He probably does so to ensure he has a decent paycheck coming in the mail.

So, no they aren't the richest family on YouTube; however, it looks like it because they probably spend their paycheck as soon as it hits their checking account whether it's Bryan's studio time or on their many vacations.
Image

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
User avatar
OhHiImSam
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1841
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 pm

Advertisement

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby Midia » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:42 pm

OhHiImSam wrote:
All right, the English major is gonna do some math. Buckle up motherfuckers.


:lolface: You made me laugh so much with this sentence. It reminds me my sister (who also studies english) who expect people to clap when she calculates anything without her phone/calculator even the simpliest calculation xD You put me in a really good mood, thank you!!
Midia
Informer
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:34 am

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby pllfan5 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:47 pm

I think that it may seem that they have more money because I think they spend most- if not all- of their monthly income. I highly doubt they save or invest in anything, and if they do it would be money to use in the near future for something big like a new house, car, or for Bryan's music.

I don't think they were ever good with money. Even when they were living in the garage they seemed to spend a lot!

This is all speculation though. But I watch youtubers who have millions more subscribers than the bumps and they live in apartments and don't shop or go on vacation as much as they do...
#FreeFinleyandJackson
User avatar
pllfan5
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1033
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:26 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:01 pm

pllfan5 wrote:I think that it may seem that they have more money because I think they spend most- if not all- of their monthly income. I highly doubt they save or invest in anything, and if they do it would be money to use in the near future for something big like a new house, car, or for Bryan's music.

I don't think they were ever good with money. Even when they were living in the garage they seemed to spend a lot!

This is all speculation though. But I watch youtubers who have millions more subscribers than the bumps and they live in apartments and don't shop or go on vacation as much as they do...

They say that they _just_ started a 401K, but I don't think they're saving enough to continue this lifestyle when YouTube dies. Bryan having a boss who expects him to be a certain place at a certain time, just won't go well. Missy would _really_ have a problem. She described her job in her blog as a "rough office job", which cracks me up. I know some offices can be super busy, but didn't she work in the Chamber of Commerce? In Murrieta? I just can't imagine that being "rough"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 13228
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Holy shit. If Bryan had any money-hungry sense, he would feature Finn dancing in each vlog. That child is too freaking cute!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2289
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby Vincere » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:47 pm

Ellie was talking about planners and for a fraction of a second she showed her budget.
Apparently they make 50k before taxes, which according to her planner were 6k.
So 44k a month for ej, however bumps have way more views than them, more than double.
User avatar
Vincere
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:26 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby sammibro » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:51 pm

tintin15 wrote:An earlier post reminded me of something I meant to ask!

Has anyone here met Bryan and Missy? What are they like??? I don't think they would be outright mean when meeting someone. I'd honestly like to meet them so I would know the absolute truth of what they're like in person, but there isn't much demand for vloggers in NJ and I wouldn't spend my money traveling to the city to meet them if they came lol

My kids and I went to Playlist Live in Orlando two years ago. I wasn't watching the Lumps back then, but my daughter was watching them and a few other daily family vloggers. My son was watching pranksters and gamers. My daughter was 11 at the time, and my son was 15. My daughter dragged me and my son to a panel of family vloggers, and that's where she and I met Missy, Bryan, and Ollie. I don't count my son as having met them, because he was beyond disinterested! LOL!

Bryan was very over the top and loud when talking to my daughter, and seemed genuinely happy to meet her. Missy gave a polite, "Nice to meet you," to both of us, but didn't say more than that. It was clear that Bryan was the social one, but I wasn't offended by Missy's standoffishness because she just seemed very introverted and/or shy. She basically used Ollie's stroller as her shield. I did think it was at least a little weird that she was supposedly a mommy vlogger, and had a mommy channel, but she didn't try to engage with me - another mommy - at all. I thought that a mommy vlogger would want to engage with her mommy audience. Other panelists that I met talked to me more than the kids because I'm their core audience. Bryan definitely knew that preteens were his core audience because of the time he spent engaging with my daughter.

Again, I didn't watch them back then, so I didn't side eye the Lumps at the time and I wasn't watching for anything specific LOL! I appreciated that Bryan made my daughter feel like he was genuinely happy to meet her because she was a fan back then (don't worry - she's not anymore LOL). I'd love to meet them at a YouTube con now! I also really wish I could go to the album release! If we're ever at a YouTube con where Bryan and Missy are, I'll be sure to take one for the team, and report back! Haha!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
sammibro
Gossiper
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby brownprincess93 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:55 pm

pic.png


Okay they legit spent the first few minutes of the vlog telling Ollie how amazing he was in Sunday School....then Bryan threw in "Finn was hysterical"....I mean is that even necessary?? Ollie claims he wants a "toy draden" and Bryan says that Harry Potter has done this to him?? Ummmm NOOOO it's you and Mithy with your spoiled shopping sprees at Target!!

This might be me just nitpicking....let me clarify this before someone calls me out on it....but don't mom's usually bring bags with them in the car filled with snacks, books, toys, wipes, etc.??? I mean Missy is talking about how she's starving.....ofcourse she is because their solution to every meal is to eat out....they have a massive snack pantry at home....just doesn't make any sense. Also Ollie probably has toys at home he doesn't even remember having....they should let him keep some in the car so that he doesn't "demand" a new toy on a daily basis!! Ollie had the phone with him at the pizza place? Like seriously having pizza as a kid should be an enjoyable experience, this kid is never going to have any memories!

Couldn't the dance montage have just been on Finn? Like they never just focus on him, Ollie looked super creepy with no expression on his face twirling around and Finn was looking so adorable doing some real dance moves! Ummmm Ollie's speech at the end was a total disaster....if there are people here saying they understood him completely then I applaud you!! The only thing he has ever said that is super clear is his BYEEEEE BOOP!!
brownprincess93
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:16 am

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby PosyGirl72 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Vincere wrote:Ellie was talking about planners and for a fraction of a second she showed her budget.
Apparently they make 50k before taxes, which according to her planner were 6k.
So 44k a month for ej, however bumps have way more views than them, more than double.


where?
Image

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
User avatar
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby Belladonna » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:45 pm

Just watched her "New Year New Baby" video

Trying for another baby in 2018?! Too fucking soon.
Given how much they neglect their second compared to their first, I don't think they should have any more kids. I mean, Ollie and Finn both will still be so little next year and I don't see Missy being able to take care of a newborn on top of that. Finn will be pushed even more to the side than he already is :|

If they must have another child, I think they should wait till at least 2020.

But they're idiots so i doubt it.
Belladonna
Wallflower
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:05 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby lilwhiteindian » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:52 pm

tgo93 wrote:Thoughts from todays vlog which I actually watched for once-
- Nice to see they sent Ollie and Finn to sunday school for once! The more interaction those boys get with other kids their own age the better
- I skipped most of the lunch and kitchen stuff because I didn't care
- Ollie was pretty cute in this vlog although I wish they told him to be a bit more gentle with Luna
- Regarding Ollies speech, especially noting the bit at the end of the vlog, I think his speech is better when he isn't being told WHAT to say. The end of the vlog where he was clearly parroting what Bryan told him to say was the bit I found hardest to understand, the rest of the stuff I heard him say throughout the vlog was actually fairly legible
- Oh my goodness that dancing montage, especially Finn (okay and minus the weird bit with Bryan) was crazy adorable. How can one baby even be that cute!! And a side note on the dancing, I have now decided they should put Ollie in ballet classes, I can see him rocking that


I watched today's vlog after taking a couple of months off from their channel (other than reading here) and I had very similar thoughts.
- with regard to Ollie and Finn going to Sunday school, I really hope it's something they keep up as it could do Ollie the world of good to socialise with other children (not holding my breath though)
- that's the first time I've seen them interacting with Finn at the dinner table, even if it was only for vlog footage. It's nice that he's actually sat at the table instead of in a corner somewhere
- seriously Bryan? Another bath montage?!
- the dancing was adorable, especially Finn! I love his little personality.
- For the most part I could understand everything Ollie was saying during the vlog, except at the end when he was parroting Bryan, I probably only got about 20% of what he said the first time I listened. I just wish they would get off their lazy backsides, get him evaluated (at least to make sure his hearing is ok) and work on his speech. I don't think it would take a huge amount of effort to improve things.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lilwhiteindian
Amateur
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby marshmallowfluf » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:59 pm

I had to go and watch the vlog just to see finn dance! I thought it was funny that when bryan said "ollie did great and finn was hysterical" missy said "yeah i thought it was going to be the opposite!" Just shows that she knows how things really are. Finn is not attached to her and ollie is a pain.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1033
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:08 pm

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Vincere wrote:Ellie was talking about planners and for a fraction of a second she showed her budget.
Apparently they make 50k before taxes, which according to her planner were 6k.
So 44k a month for ej, however bumps have way more views than them, more than double.


where?


YES! Where? I love to lurk into people's planners. Super planner here!

And damn... $40k a month. Hahahaha. Sigh... why can't I sell my soul YT viewers and monetize my children? Hmpf!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2289
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby Cgl33 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:30 pm

If their millions that they make now has to last until retirement, then they really don't make that much.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:41 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby MrsPittman » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Theirmom wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Theirmom wrote:This is a bit ridiculous. You're usually a much more level-headed poster than this.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


I am usually level headed, in that I realize not everyone is going to agree. That said, you start posting again essentially dismissing EVERY opinion people have in one full swoop. You aren't here calling them on the BS on a daily basis where they can defend and assert their position. You start posting again like a troll acting like everything is an exaggeration. Some things are, sure! A lot of what your saying is revisionist history as well though. If B&M weren't so bad at the time, why were you posting on this board as well? They sucked then, and still do now.

Sorry, I feel Missy is a selfish, detached mother/wife/daughter, etc. Having watched her actions has led me to believe this. Its not blind hate. If anything it's actually ambivalence because I feel sorry for her lack of energy and joy. There are actually vloggers I feel are much worse people, but their overall shittyness doesn't somehow make Missy a better parent in reality.... just in comparison.


I posted before because gossiping was fun. I lurked for six months because people started dog-piling on anyone who dared utter anything but criticism and called anyone we wasn't 100% against them minions. I only started commenting again when people started saying things that were blatantly not true. Like the midwife/doula thing.

People can have whatever opinion they want about these people. I won't try to tell someone their OPINION is wrong. But I will correct details and things that just aren't true. It is not my OPINION that her midwife gave her the castor oil. That is the fact. It is my opinion that she was stupid to take it, and she was deleting comments because she doesn't like her naivety at blindly following bad advice from her midwife pointed out to her.

People seem to think opinions and facts are the same thing.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Unless the doula or midwife or WHOEVER had a gun to her head and forced her to take castor oil, it was MISSY who took it. She knows the risks that come with taking it and she knows these people aren't doctors.

You are responsible for your own actions. You are responsible for hiring people such as a midwife or a doula and then "blindly" following.

She is an irresponsible and selfish woman who puts her wants before her own children's safety.

There is no argument against that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MrsPittman
Amateur
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:23 am

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby PosyGirl72 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:44 pm

[/quote]

Unless the doula or midwife or WHOEVER had a gun to her head and forced her to take castor oil, it was MISSY who took it. She knows the risks that come with taking it and she knows these people aren't doctors.

You are responsible for your own actions. You are responsible for hiring people such as a midwife or a doula and then "blindly" following.

She is an irresponsible and selfish woman who puts her wants before her own children's safety.

There is no argument against that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
agreed. Missy, made the choice to accept bad medical advice, that she knew was bad. My midwife would NEVER have suggest castor oil. Hell, I wouldn't even take it if I was constipated.

I don't know in the states, but here (Canada), a midwife has the same privileges ad a dr minus the surgery aspect.
Image

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
User avatar
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby honeybear » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:52 pm

Ollie's speech is horrendous. I could *kind of* understand him, but that's ONLY because Bryan always says these things to sign off the vlog anyway. If Ollie was saying anything else, it would be completely indiscernible.
User avatar
honeybear
Gossiper
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:00 am

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby tintin15 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:03 pm

Anyone catch the over pronunciation of the T in Peyton in today's vlog? LOL

There was a conversation a little bit back about how Missy and Bryan don't neglect Finn...and I agree, they don't. However, I think they are less attached to Finn and see it as, "We already have a boy, what's the point?" BUT I do believe they have parental love for him that naturally comes. They just don't LIKE him enough to just gush and gush over him, you know? But I can tell that they, especially Bryan, LOVE when they find something that makes Finn laugh. I don't think it's just a facade. Both Missy and Bryan seem the love to make Finn laugh and laugh, and it kind of warms my heart? I'm not crossing sides, I swear. It's just decent to point out the good things they do, too.

Even Ollie was sounding cute in the spaghetti scene!

AND THAT DANCE SCENE. Finn dancing with the speaker was the cutest of all.
User avatar
tintin15
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1437
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby just_me » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Bryan's EPIC release party is on the 20th, this Friday, right? Did he realize that was the date of the fatal Inauguration or not? Also, has he taken to giving out free tickets yet? Trump has! lol He posted on his FB page that they are giving out free tickets (which I believe were always free anyway) because he's desperate for people to be there. Both are going to such complete shit shows, I'm just not sure which will be worse. :D
Image
just_me
Gossiper
 
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:17 am
Location: Northern California

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:09 pm

I think, and maybe I am wrong, that he sounds better when he's just speaking because he sticks to words he knows he can say. When Bryan is making him be a performing monkey, he has to try and remember what it is he has to say, plus Bryan doesn't always use words that are in Ollie's vocabulary. Just a thought. Have no idea if it has any basis in fact. My daughter was averbal mostly until she was about 5. She was in speech therapy from 2 on, and we all learned ASL. Doesn't make me an expert at all, but I really really think they need to wake up and get him evaluated. He is getting better, but he is nowhere near where he should be. The longer they wait, the harder it will be for him.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 13228
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby Germany2263 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:24 pm

Theirmom wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
I guess someone needs to go back and do a massive rewatch of all 9 months of Finn's pregnancy since what most of us remember is clearly false and somehow you're the only one that has all the facts.... you're so quick to dismiss anyone's opinion that isn't your own.

Missy had shitty medical advice. She knew castor oil wasn't recommended and why. Maybe she knew after the fact, but she still took 3 DOSES of it and deleted all comments cautioning others. Pretty careless in my opinion. She can do whatever she wants with her own body (and you don't see me commenting on her weight, crappy eating), but she is no business misinforming others. A responsible person would have corrected themselves if they really hadn't known the risk ahead of time.

Plus.... 32 weeks. What logical person starts inducing then? And before you say "nuh uh! It was 33 (34,35,36) weeks actually!" It doesn't f'ing matter. Pre-term babies aren't ready to be born yet.... period.


"I guess someone needs to go back and do a massive rewatch of all 9 months of Finn's pregnancy since what most of us remember is clearly false"

That's rich, considering I just gave you the video and time stamp disproving your assertion about the midwife/doula falsehood.

This is a bit ridiculous. You're usually a much more level-headed poster than this.

Missy complained for the entirety of her pregnancy. She whined incessantly. And while I would disagree that she was actively trying to induce as early as you've said (and I disagreed at the time everyone was saying it as well), she seemed absolutely giddy at the thought that she might go into preterm labour.

She was excited when she wet her pants and thought it was her water breaking. But I didn't see her actively trying to go into labour, just foolishly happy that she might be.

I thought it was stupid and irresponsible for them to start home induction methods from 37- 40 weeks. And I thought it was useless to keep trying even after she was full term. I thought she needed to just learn patience and sit back and enjoy her last days of pregnancy.

But yeah, I think a lot of the stuff people have been saying is a complete fabrication to support their own narrative. I'm perfectly capable of accepting facts. It's opinions based on suppositions and falsehoods I dismiss outright.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Here's the thing though. We KNOW that both M and B lie when it serves their purpose. So, unless you saw the midwife or the doula giver her the advice, I would take it with a grain of salt. It's a horrible thing to say but they both have become(or maybe have always been) huge liars. It's of the reasons I rarely watch them
Germany2263
Talker
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:25 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby Nothankyou » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Was I the only person who was mortified watching Bryan "play" with Finn by putting spaghetti all over him. He looked like he didn't like the food being put on him and I just felt like the whole family was laughing and being amused at his expense. It really broke my heart.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothankyou
Informer
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby JM16Canada » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:06 pm

Did anyone else watch the Johnson fam blog? It was obviously Oliver's first time at Sunday school, you can tell by the way they told Peyton "Ollie is going to try your class today". Yet in Bryan's post it was something like "Oliver has been doing so good at Sunday school lately" .. just to make it seem like he has gone more than once in his life.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JM16Canada
Talker
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby sammibro » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:11 pm

Nothankyou wrote:Was I the only person who was mortified watching Bryan "play" with Finn by putting spaghetti all over him. He looked like he didn't like the food being put on him and I just felt like the whole family was laughing and being amused at his expense. It really broke my heart.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I thought that, too! I took a screenshot I forgot to post:

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170117/f487179379f2a5d7465194457bdd7ea9.jpg[/img]

Poor Finn was not enjoying that! It looked like he was happy at first that he was making his dad laugh, but then the whole scene became awkward and forced! Bryan doesn't seem to realize that babies usually get food all over _themselves_ and it's not their parents putting food on the baby for a photo op! Finn was clearly confused about what was happening, and after a while, he was over it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
Gossiper
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby francis3125 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:12 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170117/776c2a36385e25ecc7a339abe7c00128.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
francis3125
Gossiper
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 12:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]

  • Advertisement