Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by fossilfinger »

SilverLady01 wrote: What a whiney bitch?! Stop trying to create sumpathy. You have caused your misery!!!!
The problem with Tayler is she doesn't realize that she could always start over. Like tomorrow, she could make her kids a healthy breakfast and take them on a walk to the park, then go home and actually play with them on the floor or do arts and crafts. She'd already be a better mother. But she thinks her past is an excuse to just give up and put the minimum amount of effort in without even trying to improve.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

SilverLady01 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 6d2571.jpg
What a whiney bitch?! Stop trying to create sumpathy. You have caused your misery!!!!

She is an embarrassment, but she's just fishing for sympathy and a pat on the back, she doesn't actually mean it. Funny thing is, she can always change, she just chooses not too.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

She could just stop making the exact same mistake over and over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Oh, by the way, Lily you need to upload those to YouTube. She'll FLIP out. There was an account awhile ago on YT that had a ton of her old videos but I can't find it now.
It was probably reported by Tayler and her minions which is why I'm thinking I should upload it somewhere that she won't be able to have it taken down so easily.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Oh, by the way, Lily you need to upload those to YouTube. She'll FLIP out. There was an account awhile ago on YT that had a ton of her old videos but I can't find it now.
It was probably reported by Tayler and her minions which is why I'm thinking I should upload it somewhere that she won't be able to have it taken down so easily.

Vimeo, Dailymotion, hell you could even put them on YouTube. You're not breaking any rules by uploading them, I mean, she uploaded them first
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

lily1995 wrote:
What are we talking about here?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Image How much do you wanna bet she was being a drama queen because Chuckie didn't choose her names???
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

4 weeks pregnant, literally a bundle of cells, and she's named it already. :|

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

She's an idiot. What else do you expect from her?
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

somewhatsilent wrote:
lily1995 wrote:
What are we talking about here?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old videos of Tayler's
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

RubyRed wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
lily1995 wrote:Grow up.
Let's hope it's a boy and she goes with Jake. At least he can hide the fact he's named after a band with a nice simple name like jake.

But if she uses Jake and Jakoby that's really repetitive lol
Oh yeah, didn't think of that ImageImage

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

SilverLady01 wrote:Image How much do you wanna bet she was being a drama queen because Chuckie didn't choose her names???
I don't think she realizes bipolar disorder doesn't mean she has mood swings...there's so much more to it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:Image How much do you wanna bet she was being a drama queen because Chuckie didn't choose her names???
I don't think she realizes bipolar disorder doesn't mean she has mood swings...there's so much more to it

seriously wtf. bipolar isnt being sad and upset for an hour the suddenly over the moon happy within the same day. it's prolonged periods of darkness that you eventually come out of, followed by manic periods of ambition and optimism. shes so dumb and such a stupid liar.

also, whoever said that tayler claimed her IQ to be 70 bcause that's sierras is sooo right. she follows sierras instagram and ALWAYS comments on the posts picking in sierra yet uses something similar to her to make excuses for herself. shes a million times worse than sierra (surprising that's even possible) yet comments on her shit as if she has room to talk. especially if she claims they have the same IQ, that gives her even less of a right to say anything about her. ugh i HATE tayler.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:

I love how she thinks bipolar is being happy and sad for a few hours.
My brothers exfiance was biopolar.
I say ex because he couldn't handle him anymore.

He was sad for a few hours. He was manic for days. Weeks even. Even on medication.
And he didn't know he was manic.
He wasnt like "oh I'm sad now"
It was after days of going off the fucking deep end that he'd have to be slapped out of it.
Days in bed without getting up to even go to the bathroom. Not showering. Not eating.
His lows were scary low and his highs were even worse.

Tayler just because you got a little sad for 30 min because chuckie wouldn't pay for a shitty tattoo while youre pregnant doesn't mean you're bipolar...
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

chelsieross7 wrote:
Lalalalaneybug wrote:

seriously wtf. bipolar isnt being sad and upset for an hour the suddenly over the moon happy within the same day. it's prolonged periods of darkness that you eventually come out of, followed by manic periods of ambition and optimism. shes so dumb and such a stupid liar.

also, whoever said that tayler claimed her IQ to be 70 bcause that's sierras is sooo right. she follows sierras instagram and ALWAYS comments on the posts picking in sierra yet uses something similar to her to make excuses for herself. shes a million times worse than sierra (surprising that's even possible) yet comments on her shit as if she has room to talk. especially if she claims they have the same IQ, that gives her even less of a right to say anything about her. ugh i HATE tayler.
Unfortunately it's "trendy" to claim to have a mental disorder.. -.-

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Of course both of those posts are gone now lmfao

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Seriously, my cousin is bipolar and lived with us for a little bit. She was off her meds and we we were all quite scared of her and had to Lock our doors at night. We were trying to help her out because she was going through a rough patch but we finally had to kick her out when she got into a physical fight with my mom. She's on meds now and a completely different person. I'm convinced Tayler doesn't have any mental illnesses. She's just a fucking impulsive idiot who refuses to take responsibilities for her actions. It's always the same old song and dance. She regrets everything then goes on the repeat it all.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm not bipolar, but I was diagnosed with severe depression when I was around 17. I'm waiting for her to claim she has that next so I can rip her ass apart. It's seriously so awful, I can't even begin to explain the darkness that's involved with depression. I tell my friends and my therapist that it's like having a demon inside your mind, controlling your thoughts, feelings, and emotions; when the demon is angry, he rages through you and destroys everything in his path.

beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

She makes me want to punch a fucking wall.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

My ex's father was bipolar. I say was because he blew his fucking head off in a downswing. She is a fucking joke. I've lived with my depression for almost ten years now and have been on and off different medications. I've tried to kill myself and even one time took so many of my prescribed Xanax I slept for three days straight.

She is a joke to all parents struggling with mental illnesses

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”