The Eades Family: Part 18

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by woahisme »

The "friend" on Facebook of Lucy's said the baby's name was Jamison(sp?)
That looks like a J on the baby's onesie, wondering if that friend really does know Lucy.
She thinks anyone close to her would never give out private information, but I don't think that's a coincidence lol.
Lucy makes it seem like people just make stuff up online about her, or say they know her etc.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kalipali »

I agree, it's crazy to see little Emersyn as a toddler! She honestly looks absolutely beautiful, as do all the children.
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

All the kids are really cute! But that profile picture whoa!!!

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

She saw your feedback and changed her profile pic
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Nikier wrote:She saw your feedback and changed her profile pic Image
Lmao. I think shes pretty its just that picture made her look freaky
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

adecks11 wrote:To the poster who was asking if they are still in the same house, I don't think so because I know her kids are in Burleson ISD w/ my kids.
They are, the info is publicly available. Without any effort you can see she registered to an old family address and her hubby is registered still at the same house. Doing that is no safer and i'm not sure why the info is public.

The oldest 3 look the same, and new baby is so sweet.
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

A lot better Lucy :) Lucy, I'm not here to put you down. I really hope what ever happened or has happened etc is fixed. I loved watching your family and your kids have grown so much! I pray for your family & I hope one day y'all could come back and just give an update:)

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

I think if she gave an update & didn't even show the kids it might help to stop people from looking into her all the time. If she wants more privacy and to be left alone give everyone a brief update and they will probably move on.
Honestly though, it seems like she likes the attention she gets by keeping quiet.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She totally did that on purpose. Almost all the kids names are visible except the babies. She claims to want to go away then does stuff like this... all the videos she has made public again are VERY private videos... if someone was creeping on my kids NO FUCKING WAY would their birth videos be on youtube. I call bull shit on th whole thing, sorry.
I actually like Lucy and want her to come back to youtube and I dont doubt some people are fucking weird but you cannot have it both ways. Either leave or dont. You cant ask people to leave your family alone and then days after people wonder what your babys name is/what he looks like post a public photo of him. No mater what you do Lucy their will be creeps. Your kids are public figures thanks to you, you can nver change that or make the interest in you go away. You either need to make your fb completely private and use your middle/maiden name so you cant be searched or come back and takr those birth videos down. The majority of people, even here, want what is best for you and especially your kids.
You can vlog without showing where you live. You can vlog without shoving a camera in your kids face all day.
emma101
Talker
Talker

The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by emma101 »

Is the baby definitely a boy? Looks like they're wearing a black headband in that pic :)

mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommy2two2012 »

The baby is a boy. Lucy came on here herself after he was born and said they did have a boy. But she didn't share details of his name or anything.

The kids look so adorable. It makes me sad to not see how much the kids have changed personality-wise after following them on YouTube. Emersyn, so cute
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommy2two2012 »

Very interesting, so they are public schooling now? I wonder what made her change her mind from homeschooling.
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Jace is so gorgeous. She looks different than the other girls. Emersyn and Peyson look a lot alike.
alrightjosephine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alrightjosephine »

Her kids are gorgeous. I hope they're all well.

It'd be nice if Lucy came back. The current wave of YT mom vloggers is boring.
Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

Anyone else notice that not a single Eades or Bryant family member liked the picture with all the kids?
I know there is bad blood with Lucy's parents but I'm not sure about Joel's.
I don't remember them ever speaking about them much.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

I didn't notice that but it's not surprising, we never heard of or saw his family.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Damn it! I'm always a day late and dollar short when it comes to catching pics of the kids on here! Everytime i see someone has found some they are already gone!!! I don't mean this is a creepy way either! I would just love to see how much the kids have grown. I used to love Lucy and I'm sad she left when she did. Things might be drama filled now, but i really do miss seeing her and the kids...
SleepyEyeKitten
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SleepyEyeKitten »

You just need to know her new facebook handle. She changes it as much as she changes her mind about how many kids are too many kids.... :

https://www.facebook.com/praypeacepositivity

Got rid of the ytmdaremaniacs name. The two pictures are still up and man is Lucy starting to look old. A nose ring isn't going to make you look younger when you can see the wrinkles on your face Lucy!
Random19
Talker
Talker

Playsinrain wrote:Damn it! I'm always a day late and dollar short when it comes to catching pics of the kids on here! Everytime i see someone has found some they are already gone!!! I don't mean this is a creepy way either! I would just love to see how much the kids have grown. I used to love Lucy and I'm sad she left when she did. Things might be drama filled now, but i really do miss seeing her and the kids...
The same thing happens to me but her Facebook link that has been posted here works.
Random19
Talker
Talker

Playsinrain wrote:Damn it! I'm always a day late and dollar short when it comes to catching pics of the kids on here! Everytime i see someone has found some they are already gone!!! I don't mean this is a creepy way either! I would just love to see how much the kids have grown. I used to love Lucy and I'm sad she left when she did. Things might be drama filled now, but i really do miss seeing her and the kids...
The same thing happens to me but her Facebook link that has been posted here works.

Return to “Lucy Eades”