• Advertisement

DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Postby marshmallowfluf » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:12 pm

Bryans instagram says "ollie has been doing so good at sunday school lately" you mean yesterday? The first time youve been to church in like a year? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby emlyx » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:14 pm

francis3125 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170117/776c2a36385e25ecc7a339abe7c00128.png[/img]

wth, is this his thumb on the CD cover? lmfao
emlyx
Informer

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:25 am

emlyx wrote:
francis3125 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170117/776c2a36385e25ecc7a339abe7c00128.png[/img]

wth, is this his thumb on the CD cover? lmfao

Oh my GOD! Not again! [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170117/903bde3b918efc40708bfb27b4173c93.png[/img]

Brybry, no one wants to see your thumb thumb you dumb dumb

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

Postby violet-kelsey black » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:40 am

Have they mentioned anything about a Cambodia trip this year?

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:05 am

Is that the ring Missy's dad gave her on her wedding ring finger?
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby daisy1000 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:28 am

And they're also having the kids sign some as well. They're really trying to push these physical copy sales lol because what die hard fan wouldn't want a chance to have a CD signed by the entire fam.
daisy1000
Informer

Postby pllfan5 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:10 am

In a way I'm surprised that Bryan has so many physical copies of his cd. You'd think he'd be pushing the minions to buy the album on iTunes so he can make the top of the charts again, unless if he is overconfident that he will be again.

Lol, some of the minions that will buy the cd will probably give it away in a couple of years out of embarrassment.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
pllfan5
True Gossiper

Postby Vincere » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:22 am

pllfan5 wrote:Lol, some of the minions that will buy the cd will probably give it away in a couple of years out of embarrassment.

You wrote "burn" wrong.
Vincere
True Gossiper

Postby sofreakingnotok » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:29 am

Daily Findarella will forever be the best thread title this site has ever come up with.

Carry on.

*goes back to lurking*
sofreakingnotok
Talker

Postby iceyluv » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:51 am

tintin15 wrote:An earlier post reminded me of something I meant to ask!

Has anyone here met Bryan and Missy? What are they like??? I don't think they would be outright mean when meeting someone. I'd honestly like to meet them so I would know the absolute truth of what they're like in person, but there isn't much demand for vloggers in NJ and I wouldn't spend my money traveling to the city to meet them if they came lol

I actually met them a few years back when E&J were visiting. Ollie was about a year old I think. They did a meet up at disneyland and they took the time to talk to everyone and get to know them. Missy was very quiet and reserved, Brian was bubbly and loud. E&J were so happy and holy hell, could Ellie scream. This was all back before the money really got to their heads. I actually liked them back then. Such a bummer now.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
iceyluv
Amateur

Postby sparklyfluff » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:56 am

Is it normal to have daytime naps over there or are both them and the Johnson's just seriously lazy? I couldn't imagine having a nap in the day, I don't have time to do that anyway!

sparklyfluff
Talker

Postby Acbsktbll » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:01 am

sparklyfluff wrote:Is it normal to have daytime naps over there or are both them and the Johnson's just seriously lazy? I couldn't imagine having a nap in the day, I don't have time to do that anyway!

I actually think the johnsons wake pretty early & stay up late. I've gathered that from other vlogs. So for them it makes a little more sense.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper

Postby sparklyfluff » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:05 am

Acbsktbll wrote:
sparklyfluff wrote:Is it normal to have daytime naps over there or are both them and the Johnson's just seriously lazy? I couldn't imagine having a nap in the day, I don't have time to do that anyway!

I actually think the johnsons wake pretty early & stay up late. I've gathered that from other vlogs. So for them it makes a little more sense.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Really though? We're up at 6.30pm and go to bed at 11.30pm, probably not very good for us but we manage lol

sparklyfluff
Talker

Postby gatorade » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:13 am

what song is missy and ollie on? have we heard those songs yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gatorade
Amateur

Postby MamaJoAnna » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:54 am

gatorade wrote:what song is missy and ollie on? have we heard those songs yet?

Missy is on "Scars" and Ollie (and possibly Missy too?) is/are on the "revisited" "This is Home."
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby az2639 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:32 am

So Missy spends a ton of money on drawer organizers...all for nothing. Of course they have to spend even MORE money on custom organizers so wasteful! Do they realize how ridiculous they look?

az2639
Gossiper

Postby Toffie89 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:53 am

sammibro wrote:
Nothankyou wrote:Was I the only person who was mortified watching Bryan "play" with Finn by putting spaghetti all over him. He looked like he didn't like the food being put on him and I just felt like the whole family was laughing and being amused at his expense. It really broke my heart.

I thought that, too! I took a screenshot I forgot to post:

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170117/f487179379f2a5d7465194457bdd7ea9.jpg[/img]

Poor Finn was not enjoying that! It looked like he was happy at first that he was making his dad laugh, but then the whole scene became awkward and forced! Bryan doesn't seem to realize that babies usually get food all over _themselves_ and it's not their parents putting food on the baby for a photo op! Finn was clearly confused about what was happening, and after a while, he was over it!

I was coming here to say the same thing. I turned the vlog off when Bryan started putting spaghetti all over poor Finn. My heart aches for that little boy! It looked as if Bryan was trying to humiliate Finn, "If you want to eat like a pig then I will make you a pig!". Problem is, Finn is never around role models when it comes to eating, he's shoved in a corner 5 feet away. How is he supposed to know how to eat, especially with utensils if he's never around anyone who shows him the proper way? Those poor boys :/
Toffie89
Amateur

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:59 am

Toffie89 wrote:
sammibro wrote:
Nothankyou wrote:Was I the only person who was mortified watching Bryan "play" with Finn by putting spaghetti all over him. He looked like he didn't like the food being put on him and I just felt like the whole family was laughing and being amused at his expense. It really broke my heart.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170117/f487179379f2a5d7465194457bdd7ea9.jpg[/img]

Poor Finn was not enjoying that! It looked like he was happy at first that he was making his dad laugh, but then the whole scene became awkward and forced! Bryan doesn't seem to realize that babies usually get food all over _themselves_ and it's not their parents putting food on the baby for a photo op! Finn was clearly confused about what was happening, and after a while, he was over it!

I was coming here to say the same thing. I turned the vlog off when Bryan started putting spaghetti all over poor Finn. My heart aches for that little boy! It looked as if Bryan was trying to humiliate Finn, "If you want to eat like a pig then I will make you a pig!". Problem is, Finn is never around role models when it comes to eating, he's shoved in a corner 5 feet away. How is he supposed to know how to eat, especially with utensils if he's never around anyone who shows him the proper way? Those poor boys :/

Is that a joke? He has moved to the table now with booster seat not 5 feet away anymore and he was laughing the entire time they were putting spaghetti on him. Yes it was ridiculous and messy but he had fun. Also he learned how to eat with a fork! Do you watch the vlogs?

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper

Postby Toffie89 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:19 am

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Toffie89 wrote:
sammibro wrote:[quote="Nothankyou"]Was I the only person who was mortified watching Bryan "play" with Finn by putting spaghetti all over him. He looked like he didn't like the food being put on him and I just felt like the whole family was laughing and being amused at his expense. It really broke my heart.

Is that a joke? He has moved to the table now with booster seat not 5 feet away anymore and he was laughing the entire time they were putting spaghetti on him. Yes it was ridiculous and messy but he had fun. Also he learned how to eat with a fork! Do you watch the vlogs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
No, like I said, I turned the vlog off because it made me feel uncomfortable, but you are right, they moved him to the table some time ago. I am probably (hopefully) reading too much in to it, but I reacted to the way Bryan was talking to/about Finn and his mess. And also, you can laugh without being happy. From what I gathered from the intro-clip Finn looked uncomfortable, not amused. And just because he was "officially" moved to the table does not mean that he eats there, especially not with his family as role models. We know that Ollie often eats in the playroom and that Bryan and Missy eat separately from the kids. I do only watch sporadically lately though, has this changed in the past month?
Toffie89
Amateur

Postby sofreakingnotok » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:09 am

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Is that a joke? He has moved to the table now with booster seat not 5 feet away anymore and he was laughing the entire time they were putting spaghetti on him. Yes it was ridiculous and messy but he had fun. Also he learned how to eat with a fork! Do you watch the vlogs?

What vlog were you watching? Finn was not laughing the entire time. Even Brian said "he's over it" and "what's the matter?", so even he didn't think Finn was having fun anymore.
sofreakingnotok
Talker

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:58 am

az2639 wrote:So Missy spends a ton of money on drawer organizers...all for nothing. Of course they have to spend even MORE money on custom organizers so wasteful! Do they realize how ridiculous they look?

Not to mention she said she wanted to buy all new spices so the bottles all matched... WHE THE FUCK CARES??????? It's not like Martha goddamn Stewart is coming over to cook, and i'd bet my paycheck that even Martha doesn't have matching spices. The things she thinks are big deals are the most insane things ever. They cant understand but a handful of what ollie says at 3+ years old and thats not a priority, but matching spices is.. #newmoney
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby tintin15 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:09 am

Finn was enjoying the spaghetti at first and clearly having a good time. He wasn't just laughing, but grinning. After a bit, he started to look disgruntled by it, because like any baby (or child or adult) things just stop being fun after a while. Bryan stopped at that point.

I don't think Bryan was trying to be mean to him at all.
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:22 am

Theirmom wrote:
coriann1911 wrote:Wtf was Ollie saying at the end of today's vlog ??? How can you watch that and not think your child needs to go to speech therapy?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I understood maybe 75% of what he said. The last thing was "what's your favourite dinosaur? Leave it in the comments below." Before that he said "give a thumbs up if you enjoyed it". His pronunciation is baaad. But it's not impossible-to-understand bad.

I don't think that he would require formal therapy necessarily. My middle child was like that (I was the only one who understood her and translated for everyone). We had her assessed and they said that as long as the people who saw her everyday understood 90% of what she said, and the people who saw her frequently understood about 50%, and strangers understood about 25%, then she was right on track at 3 years old.

We got some tips on helping with pronunciation and annunciation, but no referral for regular therapy. That's likely all Ollie would get at this age. Speech therapy at that age is more for stutters, lisps, physical and cognitive speech delays. Not so much just poor pronunciation. That's something they expect parents to work on.

I know this is old news but i wanted to comment on this... You say that with your daughter everything was fine if the people who see her everyday understood 90% of what she says... now of course we don't see all their day, but if Bryan, Missy, Mimi, Poppa and Jeff and Tal see him everyday, and understood 90% of what he said, i would feel like that we would see that. What we do see is Bryan(and missy but it's mostly Bryan, although i have seen Missy look dumbfounded and just shake her head at what he's saying) just responding to him with "yeah..." "umhuh..." "okay.." or flat out saying "i have no clue what he just said" (without trying to figure it out and help Ollie) and Jeff has also said the same thing before, that he cant understand him either. I do not AT ALL think that they can understand 90% of what he says, and on the same token.. We see him everyday, so while it might not be in person, i feel like the people who watch him should fall into that 50% category.. and speaking for myself and most of us here, i do not understand 50% of what he says by no means... The kid needs to be evaluated and he needs help, pronto.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:23 am

tintin15 wrote:Finn was enjoying the spaghetti at first and clearly having a good time. He wasn't just laughing, but grinning. After a bit, he started to look disgruntled by it, because like any baby (or child or adult) things just stop being fun after a while. Bryan stopped at that point.

I don't think Bryan was trying to be mean to him at all.

Agreed.. I think there is some overreaction to the spaghetti thing, the kid is fine, he wasn't crying or hurt in anyway. When it was clear that he wasn't into it anymore they stopped.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:34 am

Playsinrain wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
coriann1911 wrote:Wtf was Ollie saying at the end of today's vlog ??? How can you watch that and not think your child needs to go to speech therapy?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I understood maybe 75% of what he said. The last thing was "what's your favourite dinosaur? Leave it in the comments below." Before that he said "give a thumbs up if you enjoyed it". His pronunciation is baaad. But it's not impossible-to-understand bad.

I don't think that he would require formal therapy necessarily. My middle child was like that (I was the only one who understood her and translated for everyone). We had her assessed and they said that as long as the people who saw her everyday understood 90% of what she said, and the people who saw her frequently understood about 50%, and strangers understood about 25%, then she was right on track at 3 years old.

We got some tips on helping with pronunciation and annunciation, but no referral for regular therapy. That's likely all Ollie would get at this age. Speech therapy at that age is more for stutters, lisps, physical and cognitive speech delays. Not so much just poor pronunciation. That's something they expect parents to work on.

I know this is old news but i wanted to comment on this... You say that with your daughter everything was fine if the people who see her everyday understood 90% of what she says... now of course we don't see all their day, but if Bryan, Missy, Mimi, Poppa and Jeff and Tal see him everyday, and understood 90% of what he said, i would feel like that we would see that. What we do see is Bryan(and missy but it's mostly Bryan, although i have seen Missy look dumbfounded and just shake her head at what he's saying) just responding to him with "yeah..." "umhuh..." "okay.." or flat out saying "i have no clue what he just said" (without trying to figure it out and help Ollie) and Jeff has also said the same thing before, that he cant understand him either. I do not AT ALL think that they can understand 90% of what he says, and on the same token.. We see him everyday, so while it might not be in person, i feel like the people who watch him should fall into that 50% category.. and speaking for myself and most of us here, i do not understand 50% of what he says by no means... The kid needs to be evaluated and he needs help, pronto.

Maybe it's because my son doesn't have the best pronunciation at 3 but i understand 90% of what Ollie says. When I don't understand him is when he is confused and trying to parrot what Bryan is saying. His speech is getting better slowly. I still think he needs To be evaluated. Maybe he already has been but missy is too ashamed to tell us?

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay