KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

d4865
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by d4865 »

Mlburk21 wrote:What's with Keren not wanting to have the baby come now? I would think she would be excited but she's just put off by the whole thing.
I think she wants Landon to be born after the 26th so it's another month added to Landon and Jacksons age gap!
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

d4865 wrote:
Mlburk21 wrote:What's with Keren not wanting to have the baby come now? I would think she would be excited but she's just put off by the whole thing.
I think she wants Landon to be born after the 26th so it's another month added to Landon and Jacksons age gap! And also she wants to spend as much time with Jackson as possible and rest up because she wants to be able to be well rested to breastfeed
IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

sjla6993 wrote:I don't understand why there's so much age-gap talk like it's so odd/unheard of that they're having kids close together? My brother and I are 15 months apart and I have many friends with similar age gaps. I guess because Khoa + Keren are young and have done pretty questionable parenting things? In a "normal" situation with all your ducks in a row I don't see the problem.
I don't see a problem with them having kids close together and honestly everyone calls them "young" parents but they are no where near young they are a good age to have kids and they do have their ducks in arrow. The only problem I have is that keren had a c-section and she knows the risk of having kids close together. She had a more successful chance if she waited. And I'm pretty sure all the food she ate this pregnancy out lots of stress on their body and now she's not laboring well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

I decided to watch their last vlog and around 2:45, Jackson has a paci in is mouth that Khoa removed (I wonder why... xD) and the second after, Jackson replaces it by another paci he had in his hand (I laughed so much when I saw that!!). I really don't think they stop giving him the paci, they just probably hide most of the time he have a paci because of the critics, what do you think?
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

d4865 wrote:
I think she wants Landon to be born after the 26th so it's another month added to Landon and Jacksons age gap!
Imo I think she's realizing how hard it's going to be with a newborn and a toddler and is getting nervous.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

dfwthismommy2015 wrote:I'm thinking personally she's not going to end up dilating at all and she will need a c section i was talking to my step mom about it and she said I'm surprised she's even trying for a vbac it can end up rupturing her uterus ! But that's what i just think I've seen stories of this before

That's not true at all..... risk of rupture is more like .9% and she made it to 9 cm with Jackson so her body knows how to labor. She's just not ready yet. You can be at early labor at 1 cm for a while. Doesn't mean she won't progress when baby is actually ready.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

dfwthismommy2015 wrote:I've never really been in early labor I started laboring dec 25th at night i was losing my mucus plug all day that day contractions were irregular 5/7/10/ minutes but they were strong ! Next day dec 26th labored all day ! They were strong but not to the point where i was dying that night i went in 3cm dilated ! I know early labor can last a long time but you're not going anywhere with it it can last a few hours few days but since she did have a c section i honestly think she will end up with another one which isn't a bad thing probably more safe since vbac can end up going super bad .

A repeat c section isn't safer than a VBAC. Most ruptures are small tears in the uterus discovered after a failed trial of labor..... baby and mom do fine. Risk of catastrophic rupture is more like 1/2000. All births have risks. I don't blame her for wanting to try. Repeat c sections have risks of their own.

dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

I can't watch the new vlog until later. Any input on it?

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

So the special video was a storytime about the hospital. Of course. Didn't watch it cause I don't care

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Apparently when keren refused morphine they were rude and told her to leave the hospital. That is so rude to her. I actually feel bad for her. Why would they offer her such hardcore drugs before offering something that isnt as strong like tylenol and seeing if that doesnt help her first before resorting to hardcore drugs? Her pain apparently went away with tylenol..so (that kinda proves that she has a very low pain tolerance bc insane pain wouldnt go away with tylenol would it? No hate ofc my pain tolerance is medium; i extracted wisdom tooth with local anesthetic only and get my cavities done without anesthetic at all and only took over the counter tylenol for wisdom tooth pain after extraction--so not terrible but deff not as high as other people's so I feel for her)..but that just proves that some doctors/nurses are WAYY too quick to pump you full of narcotics and strong pain meds for any pain. that made me kinda mad but obviously we dunno the whole story--maybe keren was rude to the nurse too. But i feel really bad for her, it must be so frustrating too not be dilating but be in a lot of pain. question though--is morphine allowed if you are pregnant? i've never been pregnant so have no idea but I know some painkillers are not recommended for pregnant women
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Apparently when keren refused morphine they were rude and told her to leave the hospital. That is so rude to her. I actually feel bad for her. Why would they offer her such hardcore drugs before offering something that isnt as strong like tylenol and seeing if that doesnt help her first before resorting to hardcore drugs? Her pain apparently went away with tylenol..so (that kinda proves that she has a very low pain tolerance bc insane pain wouldnt go away with tylenol would it? No hate ofc my pain tolerance is medium; i extracted wisdom tooth with local anesthetic only and get my cavities done without anesthetic at all and only took over the counter tylenol for wisdom tooth pain after extraction--so not terrible but deff not as high as other people's so I feel for her)..but that just proves that some doctors/nurses are WAYY too quick to pump you full of narcotics and strong pain meds for any pain. that made me kinda mad but obviously we dunno the whole story--maybe keren was rude to the nurse too. But i feel really bad for her, it must be so frustrating too not be dilating but be in a lot of pain. question though--is morphine allowed if you are pregnant? i've never been pregnant so have no idea but I know some painkillers are not recommended for pregnant women
You can be given morphine to help with the pain of contractions. It's a class C drug, so not completely known if it's 100% safe. But often doctors will give medications that they shouldn't be (cytotec). Typically mom and baby do fine. I was on a class C mad during my first pregnancy and my son was fine.

I am surprised they offered her that over Tylenol initially? She seems more informed this time - not letting them break her water to "speed things up" (even though you should NOT be breaking anyone's water especially at 1 cm.) Also avoiding pitocin. She pretty much had the classical cascade of interventions that led to her c section with Jackson. Really hope she gets her VBAC. Her body can do it. Same exact thing happened to me except my son didn't go into distress, he was malpositioned due to breaking my water too early/inpatient doctor. So I know how she's feeling. So disappointing to get so close and end up with a c section. Ugh hope this baby comes soon and really hope she can have a VBAC! I myself am due in a few weeks and hoping for a VBAC too.

IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

kkkk wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Apparently when keren refused morphine they were rude and told her to leave the hospital. That is so rude to her. I actually feel bad for her. Why would they offer her such hardcore drugs before offering something that isnt as strong like tylenol and seeing if that doesnt help her first before resorting to hardcore drugs? Her pain apparently went away with tylenol..so (that kinda proves that she has a very low pain tolerance bc insane pain wouldnt go away with tylenol would it? No hate ofc my pain tolerance is medium; i extracted wisdom tooth with local anesthetic only and get my cavities done without anesthetic at all and only took over the counter tylenol for wisdom tooth pain after extraction--so not terrible but deff not as high as other people's so I feel for her)..but that just proves that some doctors/nurses are WAYY too quick to pump you full of narcotics and strong pain meds for any pain. that made me kinda mad but obviously we dunno the whole story--maybe keren was rude to the nurse too. But i feel really bad for her, it must be so frustrating too not be dilating but be in a lot of pain. question though--is morphine allowed if you are pregnant? i've never been pregnant so have no idea but I know some painkillers are not recommended for pregnant women
You can be given morphine to help with the pain of contractions. It's a class C drug, so not completely known if it's 100% safe. But often doctors will give medications that they shouldn't be (cytotec). Typically mom and baby do fine. I was on a class C mad during my first pregnancy and my son was fine.

I am surprised they offered her that over Tylenol initially? She seems more informed this time - not letting them break her water to "speed things up" (even though you should NOT be breaking anyone's water especially at 1 cm.) Also avoiding pitocin. She pretty much had the classical cascade of interventions that led to her c section with Jackson. Really hope she gets her VBAC. Her body can do it. Same exact thing happened to me except my son didn't go into distress, he was malpositioned due to breaking my water too early/inpatient doctor. So I know how she's feeling. So disappointing to get so close and end up with a c section. Ugh hope this baby comes soon and really hope she can have a VBAC! I myself am due in a few weeks and hoping for a VBAC too.

In the video she actually says "I don't want drugs unless I know I'm having the baby today, so if we did pitocin and got things moving thennnnn I'd take some drug" (of course I'm paraphrasing) but from my understanding keren is for extra measure to help Landon come faster

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

IjustCANT wrote:
kkkk wrote:

In the video she actually says "I don't want drugs unless I know I'm having the baby today, so if we did pitocin and got things moving thennnnn I'd take some drug" (of course I'm paraphrasing) but from my understanding keren is for extra measure to help Landon come faster

I think by that she meant pain medication, because I remember her mentioning she didn't want pitocin like she got with Jackson. But I'm just speculating.

saranghae
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by saranghae »

future_wifey wrote:I really don't get why she would plan another baby so soon if she's so upset about Jackson not being an only child anymore. I get if it would have just happened, but they seriously could have waited at LEAST another 6 months to plan this. I mean come on. It's looks so ridiculous that Jackson can't even talk and she's delivering again any day. I feel like Keren is going to lose her shit when she has Landon and sees how hard it is to be a SAHM to two kids that are only 15 months apart. Maybe I just can't imagine because I don't plan to ever be in that situation (fingers crossed). That would be an absolute nightmare for me.

I think it's a pretty normal feeling for moms. I'm sure she's excited, but she knows she won't ever have time to focus 100% on Jackson anymore. Just a thought.

Maybe the nurse was rude, but her advice for them to just go home was true though. If Keren wasn't dilating quickly, I don't think there was much they could do for her at the hospital... They aren't there to baby people, they're there to save lives and help mom's in active delivery, sooo.

Do they seem to encounter "rude" people a lot, or is it just me? I feel that they're a little entitled in some of their expectations from other people, and they don't seem particularly polite to me. Oh well, hopefully Keren will feel better and have a safe delivery.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

I have feeling the nurse wasn't actually rude. I see Keren as the rude entitled type " My mom runs into them on a daily basis as a maternity nurse". She probably was rude to her first having a fit because they were not going to do anything at that point to speed up labor.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

nugget12 wrote:I have feeling the nurse wasn't actually rude. I see Keren as the rude entitled type " My mom runs into them on a daily basis as a maternity nurse". She probably was rude to her first having a fit because they were not going to do anything at that point to speed up labor.
True plus I'm sure they need that bed for incoming women who are in actual labor and need to be evaluated, I bet the nurse was done when she refused the meds because she was just going to lay their and whine and she wasn't in active labor! Karen even said she wasn't dehydrated at all but wanted them to hook a iv up for fluids!

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

This is such a little thing but I hate that she calls aquaphor "Aquaphora"

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

kgiff77 wrote:This is such a little thing but I hate that she calls aquaphor "Aquaphora"

As the queen of Aquaphor, that pissed me off.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

I would not worry about your hair. I'd change your diet first.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 3a8abf.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Strawberry26 wrote:I would not worry about your hair. I'd change your diet first.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 3a8abf.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Ugh that poll aggravated met

Return to “KKandBabyJ”