Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by tratra58 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ok here are some disturbing things from the past two days which I just watched this morning.

-Lincoln laying in bed playing with his disgusting bottle from the night before. He should be off bottles at his age, especially in the bed. Bonnie obviously wants his teeth to rot out.
-Making fun of cody's writing and laughing at him.
-Letting Lincoln crawl all over the counter and even stand up! I'm sorry but he is going to fall one day.
-Joel left Cody and Olivia by themselves to ski. I would be so worried with a beautiful little girl like that that someone would take her. I don't care what small town they live in, there are sickos everywhere.
-I'm sure I missed something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get the impression Utah is different in how parents perceive kids being left alone safety or it doesn't seem to be an issue. I was mixed with the skiing by themselves/alone since I don't know if there was ski patrol on this hill or the fact Joel was close by that it didn't seem too bad or again Utah parents just seems to approach kids by themselves differently with the knowledge they feel they are safe.

I was one that didn't feel comfortable leaving kids this age alone in pubic spaces.
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ok here are some disturbing things from the past two days which I just watched this morning.

-Lincoln laying in bed playing with his disgusting bottle from the night before. He should be off bottles at his age, especially in the bed. Bonnie obviously wants his teeth to rot out.
-Letting Lincoln crawl all over the counter and even stand up! I'm sorry but he is going to fall one day.
-Joel left Cody and Olivia by themselves to ski. I would be so worried with a beautiful little girl like that that someone would take her. I don't care what small town they live in, there are sickos everywhere.

I'm a big skier. Smaller ski hills are like playgrounds or sledding hills. If your child is big enough to run around a playground with minimal supervision, then they are fine to ski around like that. The Bunny hills are SMALL, and there are employees there that will help with the kids. The risk of getting snatched at a ski hill is lower than that of getting taken from your school playground. Olivia and Cody are old enough to have learned about stranger danger by now, so they wouldn't just go willingly with someone if Joel told them not to. That means resistance would happen. How easy would it be for a predator to take the kids, while on skis, off a crowded mountain with no one noticing? It's hard enough to walk on an icy hill, let alone carry a snow-suited/struggling child! I don't think Joel needed to leave them alone, but lets not blow the risk out of proportion here. They are safer on that ski hill than your 3 year old is left alone in a private backyard. I would have been more concerned had he tried to take the both of them on the lift. I always cringe when I see small children on those, even thought it's completely safe.

I'm surprised to see the counter thing bothers you to be honest. Oliver was at a similar height climbing in the his brother's crib the other day and you were very quick to dismiss the majority that said it was unsafe. It seems like only the YTers without islands get called out routinely for the counter walking. Is this because it is more noticeable? I've seen E&J and DB's kids on the counter almost every vlog at some point, and it never gets brought up. The Hoellein kids do it and it almost certainly will be mentioned! It either bothers you, or it doesn't. My opinion on safety doesn't vary based on how much I enjoy a particular vlogger.

And I strongly question UT's medical care level given what I've seen from vloggers, but theres no way Bonnie doesn't know the risk of having Linc drink that bottle in bed. She probably created a habit and now have to choose between the bottle or him not sleeping. Know what? I've been there, so I can't judge too harshly. I recognized it was a problem and worked my damdest to break the habit. Bonnie has no problem showing it so I guess she doesn't' see it as an issue and that stinks. Hopefully they are working on phasing it out. At least it isn't juice :?

Cody will be fine.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

IceCreamCone wrote:

I'm a big skier. Smaller ski hills are like playgrounds or sledding hills. If your child is big enough to run around a playground with minimal supervision, then they are fine to ski around like that. The Bunny hills are SMALL, and there are employees there that will help with the kids. The risk of getting snatched at a ski hill is lower than that of getting taken from your school playground. Olivia and Cody are old enough to have learned about stranger danger by now, so they wouldn't just go willingly with someone if Joel told them not to. That means resistance would happen. How easy would it be for a predator to take the kids, while on skis, off a crowded mountain with no one noticing? It's hard enough to walk on an icy hill, let alone carry a snow-suited/struggling child! I don't think Joel needed to leave them alone, but lets not blow the risk out of proportion here. They are safer on that ski hill than your 3 year old is left alone in a private backyard. I would have been more concerned had he tried to take the both of them on the lift. I always cringe when I see small children on those, even thought it's completely safe.

I'm surprised to see the counter thing bothers you to be honest. Oliver was at a similar height climbing in the his brother's crib the other day and you were very quick to dismiss the majority that said it was unsafe. It seems like only the YTers without islands get called out routinely for the counter walking. Is this because it is more noticeable? I've seen E&J and DB's kids on the counter almost every vlog at some point, and it never gets brought up. The Hoellein kids do it and it almost certainly will be mentioned! It either bothers you, or it doesn't. My opinion on safety doesn't vary based on how much I enjoy a particular vlogger.

And I strongly question UT's medical care level given what I've seen from vloggers, but theres no way Bonnie doesn't know the risk of having Linc drink that bottle in bed. She probably created a habit and now have to choose between the bottle or him not sleeping. Know what? I've been there, so I can't judge too harshly. I recognized it was a problem and worked my damdest to break the habit. Bonnie has no problem showing it so I guess she doesn't' see it as an issue and that stinks. Hopefully they are working on phasing it out. At least it isn't juice :?

Cody will be fine.
Thanks for the clarification on the bunny hill. I live in Georgia so we have no snow.

Again I think it's less of a big deal to see Ollie climbing for two seconds on a crib and then getting off right away when missy told him to. It's a carpeted room and there was a bean bag for him to fall on or the mattress in the crib. He was fine. What is disturbing to me about Lincoln on the counter is Bonnie's eyes were off of him most of the time and she was pretty far away from him doing the dishes. If he fell he wouldn't fall onto carpet but a hardwood floor and crack his skull. I don't comment on Ollie on the counter because there are plenty of other people that do that. I don't enjoy any vloggers kids on counters or tables. Although Ollie on the coffee table doesn't bother me as much as it does some people. Also there is a huge difference between a 3 year old climbing and a clumsy 17 month old.

And about the bottle, yes I made the same mistake with my first, but very quickly at 1 yr put water in his bottle instead of milk and he was done by 16 months. Bonnie seems to be in no hurry to stop. The only reason she mentioned she might stop was that Lincoln was using it as a step stool in his crib.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

IceCreamCone wrote:

Cody will be fine.
I had commented before about cringing at my niece skiing alone, but I actually agree with you about the bunny hill being a low risk. Especially at that ski hill! I looked it up and it's a very tiny resort and the bunny hill isn't much of a hill at all. Although the kids and Joel should most definitely have been wearing helmets!

Overall I liked the vlog. I'm glad Joel is taking the kids out enjoying the snow and nature around them. I appreciated Bonnie addressing the counter thing, and although I don't let my kids on the counter, I understood that she knew the risk and had a reason. People have criticized her for having her kids in the house where she can't see them as well, so if that is her way to get things done and keep Linc in one place I guess it makes sense to her.... even if there is a risk of him falling Image If That's the way she wants to do it though, I think she should AT LEAST make him sit quietly where she can brace his legs with her body. Crawling all over shouldn't be an option.
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:

Cody will be fine.
Thanks for the clarification on the bunny hill. I live in Georgia so we have no snow.

Again I think it's less of a big deal to see Ollie climbing for two seconds on a crib and then getting off right away when missy told him to. It's a carpeted room and there was a bean bag for him to fall on or the mattress in the crib. He was fine. What is disturbing to me about Lincoln on the counter is Bonnie's eyes were off of him most of the time and she was pretty far away from him doing the dishes. If he fell he wouldn't fall onto carpet but a hardwood floor and crack his skull. I don't comment on Ollie on the counter because there are plenty of other people that do that. I don't enjoy any vloggers kids on counters or tables. Although Ollie on the coffee table doesn't bother me as much as it does some people. Also there is a huge difference between a 3 year old climbing and a clumsy 17 month old.

And about the bottle, yes I made the same mistake with my first, but very quickly at 1 yr put water in his bottle instead of milk and he was done by 16 months. Bonnie seems to be in no hurry to stop. The only reason she mentioned she might stop was that Lincoln was using it as a step stool in his crib.

The Georgia thing make sense then. I can see the safety of skiing being an interesting concept if you aren't familiar with the snow, mountains or forest. Don't even think about the wildlife that could easily be living in those trees ;)
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

IceCreamCone wrote:

Cody will be fine.
My impression if you say anything negative about Bonnie, you negate it by saying you didn't say it about another Youtuber or in another situation. Like that old saying which I will relate to YouTubers actions or inactions, "two wrongs don't make a right."

As far as Olivia climbing the crib, while not a great thing, she is older and has much better motor skills to prevent falls and Lincoln doesn't know the dangers of falling off a counter.

Do you actually read the other boards where there is consistent negative comments with both the two YouTubers you mentioned. I think the other boards are brutal to those YouTubers in comparison to this one.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IceCreamCone wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:
lol don't know if you are making fun of me or what, but l literally have no trees in my backyard and live in a subdivision. My parents house on the other hand is on 5 acres with lots of trees and a creek and there are coyotes and snakes. I would never let my kids play outside by themselves over there. I think the reason I like watching these Utah vloggers so much is their weather is so much different than ours. It's 70 degrees right now and beautiful outside in Georgia.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I cringed when Lincoln stood up on the counter while Bonnie was washing in the sink :?
I cringed when he sat on it with his poopy butt too. I know Bonnie is clean, but do you think she sprayed her counter with bleach after he was crawling all over it.
"He won't crawl off the counter". No, but he could FALL off, especially when he's standing up and you have both hands in the sink!
I was freaked out about Joel leaving his kids on the bunny slope too. I skied a lot before I had kids, but I have no clue if that's common practice. I just can't imagine. What if one of them fell and got hurt? Even experienced skiers do, and you can fall on a bunny slope too!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I cringed when Lincoln stood up on the counter while Bonnie was washing in the sink :?
I cringed when he sat on it with his poopy butt too. I know Bonnie is clean, but do you think she sprayed her counter with bleach after he was crawling all over it.
"He won't crawl off the counter". No, but he could FALL off, especially when he's standing up and you have both hands in the sink!
I was freaked out about Joel leaving his kids on the bunny slope too. I skied a lot before I had kids, but I have no clue if that's common practice. I just can't imagine. What if one of them fell and got hurt? Even experienced skiers do, and you can fall on a bunny slope too!

She thought he was poopy but he wasn't when she checked him.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Didn't see the post about bunny hills from IceCreamCone before I posted. I still don't think it's completely safe, but it makes more sense now. And totally agree that they should all be wearing helmets. Shay and his family do, and there have been at least 3 celebrities that died because of not wearing helmets while skiing-- Natasha Richardson, Sonny Bono, and one of the Kennedys. He was playing football on skis, but still, it made people think. Do they make their kids wear helmets on bicycles? I honestly don't remember.

IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

tratra58 wrote:
My impression if you say anything negative about Bonnie, you negate it by saying you didn't say it about another Youtuber or in another situation. Like that old saying which I will relate to YouTubers actions or inactions, "two wrongs don't make a right."

As far as Olivia climbing the crib, while not a great thing, she is older and has much better motor skills to prevent falls and Lincoln doesn't know the dangers of falling off a counter.

Do you actually read the other boards where there is consistent negative comments with both the two YouTubers you mentioned. I think the other boards are brutal to those YouTubers in comparison to this one.
Exactly, two wrongs don't make right, but if you're going to defend a YTer's child doing something, but be the first to point out how dangerous it is when another YTer does the same thing, then you better be prepared to justify how it's different. Yes Tratra, I read the other boards and I'm not questioning why overall some are more critical than others, I'm commenting on specific users being more critical about THE SAME ISSUES. My honest opinion? I think the counter thing is beaten to death on this board more than others because there isn't more to talk about. I also think this is why the overall Griffith comparisons and LDS talk has been more centric to this board.

MommaLindsay.... I wasn't making fun of you with the forest comment at all. I was saying that if it seemed unreal to you that people would let their kids ski like that away from them, then you probably wouldn't want to know what could be lurking just inside the trees nearby. I wasn't commenting on your neighbourhood at all :P
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
lol don't know if you are making fun of me or what, but l literally have no trees in my backyard and live in a subdivision. My parents house on the other hand is on 5 acres with lots of trees and a creek and there are coyotes and snakes. I would never let my kids play outside by themselves over there. I think the reason I like watching these Utah vloggers so much is their weather is so much different than ours. It's 70 degrees right now and beautiful outside in Georgia.

I think it was a joke.

I envy your weather!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:Didn't see the post about bunny hills from IceCreamCone before I posted. I still don't think it's completely safe, but it makes more sense now. And totally agree that they should all be wearing helmets. Shay and his family do, and there have been at least 3 celebrities that died because of not wearing helmets while skiing-- Natasha Richardson, Sonny Bono, and one of the Kennedys. He was playing football on skis, but still, it made people think. Do they make their kids wear helmets on bicycles? I honestly don't remember.

Who plays football on skis? How?....

Natasha Richardson always comes to my mind with skiing. I guess maybe because hers was more recent and happened here in Canada? That definitely makes helmets a must for my family, but i do realize there are no rules about it yet so it's up to the parents.

Bicycle helmets seem to be "speed dependent" with the Griffiths. Slow speeds (like on driveways and sidewalks) do not require helmets, but longer rides do. To be honest, that's pretty much what I see on my own street as well. We have helmet laws, but people seem to think if you're close to home it's no big deal.... same with seatbelts.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IceCreamCone wrote:
tratra58 wrote:

Exactly, two wrongs don't make right, but if you're going to defend a YTer's child doing something, but be the first to point out how dangerous it is when another YTer does the same thing, then you better be prepared to justify how it's different. Yes Tratra, I read the other boards and I'm not questioning why overall some are more critical than others, I'm commenting on specific users being more critical about THE SAME ISSUES. My honest opinion? I think the counter thing is beaten to death on this board more than others because there isn't more to talk about. I also think this is why the overall Griffith comparisons and LDS talk has been more centric to this board.

MommaLindsay.... I wasn't making fun of you with the forest comment at all. I was saying that if it seemed unreal to you that people would let their kids ski like that away from them, then you probably wouldn't want to know what could be lurking just inside the trees nearby. I wasn't commenting on your neighbourhood at all :P
Ok thanks for clarifying. Again I really don't see how me defending ollies crib climbing compares. I personally didn't think it was a big deal. To me putting your kid on the counter and letting them crawl around while your eyes and hands are on the dishes is dangerous. Have you ever seen me defend counter climbing on other family's posts? No I didn't think so! Personal, just two days ago my 14 month old toppled off the changing table while my eyes were off him for a shorter amount of time getting a wipe, than Bonnie's were on the dishes. My quick reflexes though caught him, sadly he's scared to death of the changing table now. Accidents happen and letting a baby climb on counters like that is just asking for something bad to happen.

IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

MommaLindsey2 wrote: Ok thanks for clarifying. Again I really don't see how me defending ollies crib climbing compares. I personally didn't think it was a big deal. To me putting your kid on the counter and letting them crawl around while your eyes and hands are on the dishes is dangerous. Have you ever seen me defend counter climbing on other family's posts? No I didn't think so! Personal, just two days ago my 14 month old toppled off the changing table while my eyes were off him for a shorter amount of time getting a wipe, than Bonnie's were on the dishes. My quick reflexes though caught him, sadly he's scared to death of the changing table now. Accidents happen and letting a baby climb on counters like that is just asking for something bad to happen.

My point was that these things happen almost daily on other vlogging channels and don't get brought up repeatedly. Not just the counter issue, other things like diaper shots as well. Its not just you, this was the example that came to mind.

I was just saying that it's an OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE BONNIE LETS THEM DO THAT situation every time she lets the kids on the counter, but Jackson can climb up on the island on his own and scoot around, and it won't even get a passing mention. I just don't understand how something can be such a big deal when one vlogger does it, and unmentionable or unnoticeable with others. I agree what she had him doing today was extreme and she needs to teach him to sit down next to her if nothing else. In the past its been the bigger kids sitting quietly and I've still seen comments made, and that's why it's curious to me when smaller children go unnoticed for the same thing by the same people in other vlogs.

In this instance I recognize you view it as differently. I agree, accidents happen.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Didn't see the post about bunny hills from IceCreamCone before I posted. I still don't think it's completely safe, but it makes more sense now. And totally agree that they should all be wearing helmets. Shay and his family do, and there have been at least 3 celebrities that died because of not wearing helmets while skiing-- Natasha Richardson, Sonny Bono, and one of the Kennedys. He was playing football on skis, but still, it made people think. Do they make their kids wear helmets on bicycles? I honestly don't remember.

Who plays football on skis? How?....

Natasha Richardson always comes to my mind with skiing. I guess maybe because hers was more recent and happened here in Canada? That definitely makes helmets a must for my family, but i do realize there are no rules about it yet so it's up to the parents.

Bicycle helmets seem to be "speed dependent" with the Griffiths. Slow speeds (like on driveways and sidewalks) do not require helmets, but longer rides do. To be honest, that's pretty much what I see on my own street as well. We have helmet laws, but people seem to think if you're close to home it's no big deal.... same with seatbelts.
My friend's son just got killed not wearing his brand new Christmas present helmet because he was "just going around the corner". It was horrible, and the poor driver who wasn't drunk, wasn't speeding, and had his phone in a cradle feels just awful and has to live with killing a wonderful young man. So please, EVERYONE, no matter how far you're going, wear helmets! PSA over.
The Kennedys are weird. I have no idea how to play football on skis, but somehow they manage!

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Slightly OT but not really... I'm just thinking about the safety thing. I'm okay with the bunny hill and the counter things (I probably wouldn't do either but I think it's not the end of the world), but what I think is more alarming in terms of safety is when kids are left alone in potentially dangerous situations where they might have to rely solely on their own judgment in an emergency. I can't get over, for example, the Hoellein kids being allowed to go up and down the elevators alone at the hotel. A lot of people in the comments said how dangerous it was because of creepy people and stuff, and while that is a risk (albeit hopefully VERY small) my concern was more what would happen if the elevator got stuck, which does happen. A 7 year old in charge (no matter how mature) may panic and not have the ability to remain calm, especially if she isn't used to riding in elevators all the time. It could spell trouble! On the Bunny Hill, I feel like there would be enough decent people around who could help until Joel came down the hill. Sorry, I'm still hung up over that elevator thing. My grandmother wouldn't let me go on her apartment building elevator alone until I was 16 or something ridiculous- seriously!!!Okay, that's completely crazy, I know! Anyway, I think B&J are usually pretty good about safety stuff in general, and I was not super bothered by today's vlog (EXCEPT for the bottle in bed- yuck)

ETA: Where I am it is illegal not to wear a helmet skiing!
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Sorry everyone, not trying to beat a dead horse here, but there's one thing I haven't seen mentioned about the counter thing (that I think IceCreamCone may have touched on).

What makes Bonnie's kids stand out in this situation (literally) is that hers are the only ones I have seen actually walking around on the counters (minus the shaytards). Any other instance I've seen of kids on counters, they are sitting directly next to and interacting with an adult. I've even seen Ellie tell Jackson to sit down if he starts to stand. I completely agree that it can get annoying when certain vloggers are picked on for things that go unnoticed in other families, but I think this specific instance is just slightly different. I'm sure if we saw Calvin crawling around Ellie's counters even at almost 2, everyone would freak out just as much. I also think that people tend to let the issue slide a little more when it is on an island, as there is more surface area and no cabinets in the way. Not that it's safe, but definitely safer than walking along the edge of a thin counter while avoiding cabinets.

Personally, the standing/walking on the counters actually grosses me out more than anything else. But, we have seen Bonnie's kids literally eating straight off the floor (without plates), so, what's the difference, really?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Sorry everyone, not trying to beat a dead horse here, but there's one thing I haven't seen mentioned about the counter thing (that I think IceCreamCone may have touched on).

What makes Bonnie's kids stand out in this situation (literally) is that hers are the only ones I have seen actually walking around on the counters (minus the shaytards). Any other instance I've seen of kids on counters, they are sitting directly next to and interacting with an adult. I've even seen Ellie tell Jackson to sit down if he starts to stand. I completely agree that it can get annoying when certain vloggers are picked on for things that go unnoticed in other families, but I think this specific instance is just slightly different. I'm sure if we saw Calvin crawling around Ellie's counters even at almost 2, everyone would freak out just as much. I also think that people tend to let the issue slide a little more when it is on an island, as there is more surface area and no cabinets in the way. Not that it's safe, but definitely safer than walking along the edge of a thin counter while avoiding cabinets.

Personally, the standing/walking on the counters actually grosses me out more than anything else. But, we have seen Bonnie's kids literally eating straight off the floor (without plates), so, what's the difference, really?

Actually there have been lots of times that Jackson just gets up on the counter himself where they are vlogging and neither E nor J say anything. I can think of a vlog just last week where it surprised me because I thought maybe he was doing it to get attention. It doesn't matter if it's standing IMO, if you're talking about safety then crawling around on an island isn't that much safer. There are actually more corners to fall off. It should be sit still on the counter or get down (or no counter at all but that's not a common theme). Sitting up there invited and because they are helping doesn't actually bother me as much as everyone else, providing they are behaving. I do agree with ICC that you read about the counter thing far more on this thread and don't see it much on others. This really does make it seem like she's somehow much worse for it, when in reality her kids probably spend less time on the counter because they don't have an island or that much counterspace to play around on.

That table though....
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Sorry everyone, not trying to beat a dead horse here, but there's one thing I haven't seen mentioned about the counter thing (that I think IceCreamCone may have touched on).

Actually there have been lots of times that Jackson just gets up on the counter himself where they are vlogging and neither E nor J say anything. I can think of a vlog just last week where it surprised me because I thought maybe he was doing it to get attention. It doesn't matter if it's standing IMO, if you're talking about safety then crawling around on an island isn't that much safer. There are actually more corners to fall off. It should be sit still on the counter or get down (or no counter at all but that's not a common theme). Sitting up there invited and because they are helping doesn't actually bother me as much as everyone else, providing they are behaving. I do agree with ICC that you read about the counter thing far more on this thread and don't see it much on others. This really does make it seem like she's somehow much worse for it, when in reality her kids probably spend less time on the counter because they don't have an island or that much counterspace to play around on.

That table though....
Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't been keeping up with E+J consistently and get my fill from what is said on here, so I didn't realize he had done this. Interesting though, because I definitely remember times when Ellie would tell him he needed to sit down. (Maybe that was back when she cared about him a little more. Lol, kind of joking but kind of being serious.) Even more interesting that I didn't even know about this due to the fact that it wasn't even mentioned on their thread, which just goes to show....

BUT, I'm still going to stick to my opinion that it's far more dangerous putting a 17 m/o in this situation than a 3 y/o. And, don't get me wrong, I would rather defend Bonnie over Ellie any day, so I I don't mean to be unfair to one and not the other.

One more thing; I realize that my posts have strongly taken the tone of comparing sisters and I am aware that there is a separate forum for this conversation, so I will not go any further into it and hope that I have not annoyed anyone by doing so. :)

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”