E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Not to mention when she said, "I'm not expecting" and Jared replies, "But you expect to be expecting!"

Wasn't this the vlog they put out the day she made the "not dropping hints" tweet? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

skyblueandblack wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:Ellie pretending to cry to get Calvin to hug her is the epitome of what is wrong with Ellie as a person and a mother.
Yep!!! Your Mom is Narcisstic 101!!
At least Calvin and Jackson will have the footage on YouTube to review with their future therapists.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Not to mention when she said, "I'm not expecting" and Jared replies, "But you expect to be expecting!"

Wasn't this the vlog they put out the day she made the "not dropping hints" tweet? Lmao

Their popularity and therefore their income depends on new pregnancies and new babies. They have to drop hints to keep the viewers interested. To claim that they aren't teasing a third pregnancy is ludicrous. I don't think Ellie is actually interested in raising children, she craves the attention and validation that each pregnancy brings her.
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

I think trying to conceive has become the new obsession for Ellie. I think she's bored and unfulfilled so she spends her time online shopping and researching things. First it was breastfeeding, then the house, puppy, now maternity clothes and planning for a new baby. Just like she couldn't help but talk about breastfeeding ALL THE TIME, I think now she can't help but bring up babies. My guess is she tries to act like they aren't in a huge hurry just in case she doesn't get pregnant right away. Then again though, she really doesn't seem too concerned about that possibility. This makes me think it's a lot more likely that Ellie doesn't want the viewers, and by that I mean HER COMPETITION, to know how hard she's trying. The baby race is on, and theres no way Ellie wants to share that spotlight with Missy, Katie, Julie, or anyone close to her for that matter!
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

IceCreamCone wrote:I think trying to conceive has become the new obsession for Ellie. I think she's bored and unfulfilled so she spends her time online shopping and researching things. First it was breastfeeding, then the house, puppy, now maternity clothes and planning for a new baby. Just like she couldn't help but talk about breastfeeding ALL THE TIME, I think now she can't help but bring up babies. My guess is she tries to act like they aren't in a huge hurry just in case she doesn't get pregnant right away. Then again though, she really doesn't seem too concerned about that possibility. This makes me think it's a lot more likely that Ellie doesn't want the viewers, and by that I mean HER COMPETITION, to know how hard she's trying. The baby race is on, and theres no way Ellie wants to share that spotlight with Missy, Katie, Julie, or anyone close to her for that matter!
I agree with your message. The baby race will be tough for Ellie too since I don't believe the other women had issues with infertility and her low body weight might work against her. I think we will see Missy, Katie or Julie be pregnant before her. My guess it will be Julie next in line for baby number four. If that happens, I don't think she'll be happy.
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

tratra58 wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:I think trying to conceive has become the new obsession for Ellie. I think she's bored and unfulfilled so she spends her time online shopping and researching things. First it was breastfeeding, then the house, puppy, now maternity clothes and planning for a new baby. Just like she couldn't help but talk about breastfeeding ALL THE TIME, I think now she can't help but bring up babies. My guess is she tries to act like they aren't in a huge hurry just in case she doesn't get pregnant right away. Then again though, she really doesn't seem too concerned about that possibility. This makes me think it's a lot more likely that Ellie doesn't want the viewers, and by that I mean HER COMPETITION, to know how hard she's trying. The baby race is on, and theres no way Ellie wants to share that spotlight with Missy, Katie, Julie, or anyone close to her for that matter!
I agree with your message. The baby race will be tough for Ellie too since I don't believe the other women had issues with infertility and her low body weight might work against her. I think we will see Missy, Katie or Julie be pregnant before her. My guess it will be Julie next in line for baby number four. If that happens, I don't think she'll be happy.
I want to add that I don't actually think Julie is competing. I think she's just living her life. Ellie and Missy are 100% comparing lives and trying to be the first to have a girl. They both seem to think pregnancy is an excuse for everyone to cater to them and treat them like they are Special Snowflakes for 9 months. When all they are left with is older children and the potential for more babies is lost, it's going to be a very difficult realization for them.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Todays vlog was sponsored by Chrysler. Anyone else shocked?

Do you think they are getting paid as well as the free car?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Todays vlog was sponsored by Chrysler. Anyone else shocked?

I doubt it, unless Chrysler wants to waste their money. It would make more sense to have E&J be more specific and say "Chrysler Pacifica" and to then pay for a different sponsorship with another Yter to reach a larger audience.

I really feel like they sold out a lot of their credibility in taking that "free" car. I guess you can't blame them, but the amount they have had to mention it and plug it seems to have left a bad impression with even a lot of the minions. I wonder if they wouldn't have been better to have just bought a new vehicle, and picked up smaller, more subtle sponsorships.
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:

I doubt it, unless Chrysler wants to waste their money. It would make more sense to have E&J be more specific and say "Chrysler Pacifica" and to then pay for a different sponsorship with another Yter to reach a larger audience.

I really feel like they sold out a lot of their credibility in taking that "free" car. I guess you can't blame them, but the amount they have had to mention it and plug it seems to have left a bad impression with even a lot of the minions. I wonder if they wouldn't have been better to have just bought a new vehicle, and picked up smaller, more subtle sponsorships.
It's been a little over 6 months since they got it right? Maybe the original contract is up and they have renewed? This means they need to do more mentions. Part of me thinks the road trip was just a good advertising opportunity and part of the agreement with Chrysler.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Anyone else notice Ellies pissed off voice when Jared was holding Jackson? Right at 5 minutes in. I find it so interesting that Jackson prefers Jared. Ellie has screwed up so big with that sweet boy.
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

E&J trying to conceive again has me thinking about poor Jackson. It's pretty much a given that Calvin is going to be pushed aside right? This will mean he needs special attention from Jared because of how difficult it will be. How will this effect poor Jacks? Does anyone else worry that he's going to be held to an even higher standard, and that Ellie will start being really hard on him and having high expectations about how independent and grown he should be?
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I had an ad before the vlog too. Isn't that not allowed?
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I'm so tired of Jared talking about his Chrysler Pacifica. I wonder if they are supposed to mention how amazing it is in almost every vlog.

This was several days ago but did anyone catch Ellie in bed with chips and a Gatorade? she was pissed off that Jared was bothering her and wanted to be alone. You could tell he was walking on eggshells around her and then even looked at the time stamp and said "sorry I only bothered you for a minute" She just seemed like such a bitch in that clip. Jared had just put the kids to bed. Ellie said "I fed kids I wiped butts I'm done for the day". She just seems so bothered by having to take care of her kids. She is way too selfish and self absorbed to be a mother, I want to see the family dynamic after the 3rd kid but at the same time I worry about Calvin and of course Jackson when that happens.

IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

workfromhomemom wrote:

Nope. They have to disclose if a video is sponsored, but YouTube can still elect to run an ad on it. They will just be careful to not run an ad that is in direct competition with said sponsorship.

E&J have been double-dipping for awhile now. I've also noticed them sneaking a lot of product placement into their videos within the last 6 months or so.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

IceCreamCone wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:

Nope. They have to disclose if a video is sponsored, but YouTube can still elect to run an ad on it. They will just be careful to not run an ad that is in direct competition with said sponsorship.

E&J have been double-dipping for awhile now. I've also noticed them sneaking a lot of product placement into their videos within the last 6 months or so.
Ok, I thought it wasn't allowed. Interesting.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

IceCreamCone wrote:E&J trying to conceive again has me thinking about poor Jackson. It's pretty much a given that Calvin is going to be pushed aside right? This will mean he needs special attention from Jared because of how difficult it will be. How will this effect poor Jacks? Does anyone else worry that he's going to be held to an even higher standard, and that Ellie will start being really hard on him and having high expectations about how independent and grown he should be?
So basically Gavin Butler 2.0? Or like his cousin Shari. It seems in these big Mormon families that the oldest usually becomes a third pseudo parent cause their parents are busying having more kids.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

HelloSweetie wrote:

I actually think since the vlog was sponsored by Chrysler with what they wrote in their description, they did get something.

You are so right with the car and credibility. They didn't even acknowledge how they got the car (was it free, a lease, were they a Chrysler sponsor so they got a discount) with the delivery in what appeared to be a warehouse lot and you saw several negative comments...but it didn't seem to bother them. Do you think in the end it has had any affect on their channel with the free car and sponsored ads with Chrysler? I don't know.

Dang, that car does seem nice with all the features lol. But a total ad for Chrysler today in a good portion of the vlog.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ellie was tweeting yesterday asking for camera recommendations because the focus keeps going on theirs. Jared then tweets trying to get a company promo and some of the minions called him out. They did this a few weeks back too...

Looks like at some point in the exchange, Jared starts tweeting under Ellie's profile accidentally. I wonder how many of the "Ellie tweets" are actually Jared. Likely the sponsored ones.

Bryan used to get a lot of heat for tweeting companies like this, and I remember the consensus on this board being that Jared would never do things like this. It's sad how wrong we were about him Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... ae3e4c.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 68068a.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 3595a4.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... eb3c29.png[/img]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He was "joking" again? Please. I'm personally put off by it because he can bloody well afford a new camera. How about the company give one to a charity or a make a wish kid?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

i can't deal with their Properly Capitalized To Maximize Dramatic Effect vlog titles paired with equally dramatic thumbnails. it makes me cringe every time!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”