Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She's likely pushing right now. Hopefully baby comes out as fast as her labor went!! I'm getting excited. I have things to do later and I hope she comes before then lol

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Think her name is Violet. This is so exciting

sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

smom12 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Just a quick thought before the baby gets here or she lets us know.

I know there are two sides to the whole taking the kids out of the house and whatnot but she's a mother of a boy with a terminally ill desease. Eventually getting out the house for him will be next to impossible. Why not get the fuck out of the house NOW and have him enjoy being mobile as much as possible??? I know she has depression blah blah blah but this little boy is sick and she should be making his best mobile years fun. Instead of buying that stupid fucken car plan a trip to Disneyland. Instead of buying expensive as car seats take him somewhere he will always remember. But no instead he's going to remember his younger years being indoors drawing in the playroom. That's what she's setting up for him and it's completely selfish.

I hope I explained myself correctly.
That's EXACTLY how I feel. I get so annoyed because she isn't taking advantage of his mobility now. He is going to be 3 soon, no?.... and he is still in diapers, still has the only, and still sleeps with her. I hate to sound like this, but the likelihood of this poor boy ending his life in diapers would be enough for me to get him out of them asap so he can enjoy what little independence he has. She thinks babying him is the way to help him live, or maybe she does it out of a sense of guilt, but it's only going to hinder him later on.

Is the fact that Nolan shows symptoms so early on a reason to believe he will get sick fast? Did she say that? The faster the onset the worse the progression?
sneakysneak123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sneakysneak123 »

My guess is Violet or Harper, and birth guesses are 2:23 and 7 pounds 14 oz

sushisuni
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sushisuni »

my name guesses are caroline, mary, penelope/penny, isla or stella (i hope it's not the last two because those are my all time favorite girls names) and that's if she doesn't go with harper (i hope she does though)

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L05 using Tapatalk
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

I think it'll be Harper too...not a fan but I totally could see her using that name
Violet is cute
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

I don't see her telling us about bebehh gurl anytime soon.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Agreed. She's gonna drag it out for drama factor.

Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

I'm anxious to know her name. Not too interested in what behbehhh gurllll will look like yet, but I'm sure Britney will wait like, a week to tell us behbehhh gurrrllllls name.
Last edited by Blueberry on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

smom12 wrote:Agreed. She's gonna drag it out for drama factor.

Most likely! We'll probably get an update tonight at some point just saying she's here and that they're doing well.
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:

Most likely! We'll probably get an update tonight at some point just saying she's here and that they're doing well.
Ugh that's the stuff that annoys me. Which yeah. It's her baby and her family and she doesn't owe us anything. But the fact that she purposefully drags it out BUGS ME. it makes me not want to give youtubers and bloggers a single click when they do that.

But I'm nosy
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

LonelyTown wrote:
CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:

Ugh that's the stuff that annoys me. Which yeah. It's her baby and her family and she doesn't owe us anything. But the fact that she purposefully drags it out BUGS ME. it makes me not want to give youtubers and bloggers a single click when they do that.

But I'm nosy
ME TOO! lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

sofreakingnotok wrote:
smom12 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Just a quick thought before the baby gets here or she lets us know.

I know there are two sides to the whole taking the kids out of the house and whatnot but she's a mother of a boy with a terminally ill desease. Eventually getting out the house for him will be next to impossible. Why not get the fuck out of the house NOW and have him enjoy being mobile as much as possible??? I know she has depression blah blah blah but this little boy is sick and she should be making his best mobile years fun. Instead of buying that stupid fucken car plan a trip to Disneyland. Instead of buying expensive as car seats take him somewhere he will always remember. But no instead he's going to remember his younger years being indoors drawing in the playroom. That's what she's setting up for him and it's completely selfish.

I hope I explained myself correctly.
That's EXACTLY how I feel. I get so annoyed because she isn't taking advantage of his mobility now. He is going to be 3 soon, no?.... and he is still in diapers, still has the only, and still sleeps with her. I hate to sound like this, but the likelihood of this poor boy ending his life in diapers would be enough for me to get him out of them asap so he can enjoy what little independence he has. She thinks babying him is the way to help him live, or maybe she does it out of a sense of guilt, but it's only going to hinder him later on.

Is the fact that Nolan shows symptoms so early on a reason to believe he will get sick fast? Did she say that? The faster the onset the worse the progression?
I'm not so sure about that.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

LonelyTown wrote:
CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:

But I'm nosy
It annoys me too. I don't even care if she takes her time sharing pictures, I just feel like we've all been waiting this whoooollleee long pregnancy to learn the name and if she drags that out any more it's just gonna piss everyone off

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

How strange is it to know that baby girl is probably here right now? After all this bloody time, she's probably actually here FINALLY

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She's probably already had her. Her water was broken 2 hours ago and she was starting to push about 30-45 after that. With how fast her labor went im sure pushing wouldn't take that long, but every labor and delivery is different. I think she will hold out for a few hours and I don't blame her honestly. She just pushed a baby out of her vagina, I'm sure the last thing she wants is to be on social media immediately after.
I'm just selfish like the rest of us here and want her to post bbgurl like now lol

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

She probably won't update til tonight and post the name video tomorrow.

Last name guesses...... something flower related, daisy, violet, Iris or just semi-popular names Harper, Lyla, Harlow, or Mary

wolfybutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wolfybutt »

I can already hear her... "you guys my labor was so so crazyyy"
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I don't think she will drag it on as long as any other YouTube person. It is weird to know the baby is here now after this long wait. I think she will post pictures. She did it with Nolan. And probably will post the name video tomorrow or Thursday. What time is it in NC?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”