DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Amelia322 wrote:Our kids love eating slices of bread when they get home?!? No shit they do, bread is so good! Doesn't mean it's healthy for them to like it so much.. I could understand if they were obsessed with avocado or something but white bread? Idk that seems like a bad habit. Bryan can't even try to understand what Ollie is saying he just makes shit up and doesn't try to understand or correct him.

Missy brows looked awful today, she needs help if she's gonna try to put makeup on lol.

I'm sorry for the spaghetti scene was awful. So forced. All of a sudden they want to play with him and include him? He's a year old and when have we seen missy sit down and teach him things? Play with him? There's so many things to do once a baby can start sitting up!

Missy woke Finn up for what? Free birds and hobby lobby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The whole scene with Ollie talking about the bread, Bryan had no clue at all what he was saying. He was just like "...........yeahhhh its yummy huh?" or something like that.
Missy single handedly keeps Hobby Lobby in business. If i was her i would have ordered a bunch of soaps off Etsy. It's not like she as trying to do it herself to save money. She had all intentions of buying it at the farmers market. I mean good for her, lord knows she needs more projects to keep her busy and distracted from her children..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh and one more thing.. Ollie in Freebirds... What an annoying shit. I'm very very tolerant to children in restaurants, kids are gonna be relatively loud and messy and will occasionally act a fool and i can overlook it.. too a certain extent. Ollie SCREAMING EVERY WORD HE SAID AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS and standing in the chair was just too much for me. How hard is it to tell your kid to use their inside voice and to sit on their hiney?? Of course if (and when, bc its gonna happen) when he flips his chair over and cracks his head on the floor they will TOTALLY blame freebirds (or where ever they are) and the minions will flood them with angry tweets. It's really terrible that his parents have made him into the little shit he is today. It's sad that i can't stand him or his bratty behavior that is 100% their fault for allowing. I feel for his teachers...
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

Playsinrain wrote:Oh and one more thing.. Ollie in Freebirds... What an annoying shit. I'm very very tolerant to children in restaurants, kids are gonna be relatively loud and messy and will occasionally act a fool and i can overlook it.. too a certain extent. Ollie SCREAMING EVERY WORD HE SAID AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS and standing in the chair was just too much for me. How hard is it to tell your kid to use their inside voice and to sit on their hiney?? Of course if (and when, bc its gonna happen) when he flips his chair over and cracks his head on the floor they will TOTALLY blame freebirds (or where ever they are) and the minions will flood them with angry tweets. It's really terrible that his parents have made him into the little shit he is today. It's sad that i can't stand him or his bratty behavior that is 100% their fault for allowing. I feel for his teachers...
Oh but aren't screaming children adorable!

Seriously, no one is going to want their child to play with Ollie. It's sad. He's going to be THAT KID. The one no one wants to include in birthday parties or playdates because two seconds of observation will tell you he's a little high-maintenance terror with lazy parents.

People think his speech is improving? I'm shocked at how poor it is. I've seen toddlers in speech therapy with more minor issues than Oliver. Just because his mother never had her speech evaluated and corrected, doesn't somehow mean he shouldn't! I don't notice Missy's lisp as much if I watch daily, but skip a week and it is distracting beyond measure!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

IceCreamCone wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Oh and one more thing.. Ollie in Freebirds... What an annoying shit. I'm very very tolerant to children in restaurants, kids are gonna be relatively loud and messy and will occasionally act a fool and i can overlook it.. too a certain extent. Ollie SCREAMING EVERY WORD HE SAID AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS and standing in the chair was just too much for me. How hard is it to tell your kid to use their inside voice and to sit on their hiney?? Of course if (and when, bc its gonna happen) when he flips his chair over and cracks his head on the floor they will TOTALLY blame freebirds (or where ever they are) and the minions will flood them with angry tweets. It's really terrible that his parents have made him into the little shit he is today. It's sad that i can't stand him or his bratty behavior that is 100% their fault for allowing. I feel for his teachers...

Seriously, no one is going to want their child to play with Ollie. It's sad. He's going to be THAT KID. The one no one wants to include in birthday parties or playdates because two seconds of observation will tell you he's a little high-maintenance terror with lazy parents.

People think his speech is improving? I'm shocked at how poor it is. I've seen toddlers in speech therapy with more minor issues than Oliver. Just because his mother never had her speech evaluated and corrected, doesn't somehow mean he shouldn't! I don't notice Missy's lisp as much if I watch daily, but skip a week and it is distracting beyond measure!
Did you hear what Ollie was screaming??!? Bryan was talking to Finley and OLLIE is screaming "FIDEN A BABY HE CANT TALKDEN but I CAN TALK !!!" All while standing on the chair and Bryan ignores him but you can see Natalia's face omg priceless hahaha!

msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

Playsinrain wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:I wouldn't assume Missy would be ashamed to share that he's been evaluated. If she's had it done, Ollie has a right to privacy. They shouldn't share everything. Maybe he is getting help? He has improved.
Let's all hope this is what is going on... I did notice on their calendar they have "Piano" written on every Monday, so someone is taking piano lessons, i'm thinking Missy...they won't show it, bc no Lanning/Hollister will EVER need lessons of any kind, and they will just show Missy playing something all complicated one day and be like "See you guys, we told you Missy could play, shes just a prodigy!! Look for her to play on my next album!!!!!!!" BUT that does show that there are some lessons/weekly activity's that they aren't showing. Hopefully there is a day blocked off for speech therapy. What Missy doesn't get is that she is missing the cash haul on showing his progress. There is a definite audience for mom videos about kids with speech delays. Sure Ollie deserves his privacy and maybe they are being responsible and keeping it private but that would surprise the shit out of me if they pulled a move like that. Anyway, i just wish we could sneak another peek at the full calendar and see what else is there.
Better believe they are going to be policing background shots of the calendar a lot more. Ya'll already blew the lid on their secret Hawaii trip, lol. They never like their viewers to know they're going somewhere until the day they get on the plane. It's supposed to be a big surprise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:I wouldn't assume Missy would be ashamed to share that he's been evaluated. If she's had it done, Ollie has a right to privacy. They shouldn't share everything. Maybe he is getting help? He has improved.
So true, at this point I can't imagine them ignoring it. They have literally had hundreds of comments about it and he is quickly approaching 4.

I can see them ignoring it! They don't see those comments as concern, thats just haters talking smack. Missy knows whats best ALWAYS and some nosey bittys in the comments can kiss her ass. I can see her ignoring it just bc there are so many comments about it. She has it in her mind that he's fine and we don't know what we are talking about. Shes waiting on him to go to school and be told that he doesnt have a delay at all and has nothing to worry about, then she can go on a vlog or snapchat rant about how we are all stupid and she knew he was fine and that we should just mind our business. Thing is, thats never gonna happen bc the kid needs help. lol
Plus, remember her snap rant about how Ollie's speech isn't just fine, he's advanced! Of course, it's a snap, so it's gone now, but I saw it, and so did others. He doesn't need help, because he's FINE. Just because no one can understand him, doesn't mean anything. According to her, that is. I seriously doubt they are concerned about his privacy.
The dance party was cute except for Ollie pulling Finn off the chair. Finn is such a cutie. I'm probably being mean, but all Ollie did was spin around with a blank look on his face. Have you all ever seen Noah from Samika dance? He gets down! And although it was cute, why do they always rile their kids up after bath, before bed? We sat down and read stories, and did calming things. But I guess that's not #sofun.
Why was Missy getting so exasperated at Ollie talking about falling down? Maybe it scared him and he wanted to be reassured. I get that three year olds can be obsessive. Sometimes I think she doesn't want him to have good speech because a) he's going to be able to call them out ("no mommy. Mimi came to Target! We didn't go by ourselves!") and b) she'll have to listen to him. That "Ugh, do we have to hear about that again?" when he brought it up was such a shut down. God forbid the focus should be off herself and how she's "starving to death".

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IceCreamCone wrote:

Ollie today:
Good morning! - goo morden
magic wand - maden wand
super power - stupa powwa
dinner - dinden
breakfast - brektes
(i was impressed by his pronouncing quesadilla!!)
closed - cwosed
bread convo
"I like..nvjfhioshf djfg ksiigp"
here - he
I got it - I got den
Goodnight vlog - gnighd wog
sweet dreams - see deets
see you tomorrow - see you madan

Sure.. no one expects him to be talking 100% clearly and without mispronunciations, but just the shear number of "den's" added to the ends of words.. How cna they not see this as troubling?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Amelia322 wrote:Our kids love eating slices of bread when they get home?!? No shit they do, bread is so good! Doesn't mean it's healthy for them to like it so much.. I could understand if they were obsessed with avocado or something but white bread? Idk that seems like a bad habit. Bryan can't even try to understand what Ollie is saying he just makes shit up and doesn't try to understand or correct him.

Missy brows looked awful today, she needs help if she's gonna try to put makeup on lol.

I'm sorry for the spaghetti scene was awful. So forced. All of a sudden they want to play with him and include him? He's a year old and when have we seen missy sit down and teach him things? Play with him? There's so many things to do once a baby can start sitting up!

Missy woke Finn up for what? Free birds and hobby lobby?

She woke him up for Free Birds, but they wouldn't wake him up to open Christmas presents? Lovely.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote: So true, at this point I can't imagine them ignoring it. They have literally had hundreds of comments about it and he is quickly approaching 4.

I can see them ignoring it! They don't see those comments as concern, thats just haters talking smack. Missy knows whats best ALWAYS and some nosey bittys in the comments can kiss her ass. I can see her ignoring it just bc there are so many comments about it. She has it in her mind that he's fine and we don't know what we are talking about. Shes waiting on him to go to school and be told that he doesnt have a delay at all and has nothing to worry about, then she can go on a vlog or snapchat rant about how we are all stupid and she knew he was fine and that we should just mind our business. Thing is, thats never gonna happen bc the kid needs help. lol
Plus, remember her snap rant about how Ollie's speech isn't just fine, he's advanced! Of course, it's a snap, so it's gone now, but I saw it, and so did others. He doesn't need help, because he's FINE. Just because no one can understand him, doesn't mean anything. According to her, that is. I seriously doubt they are concerned about his privacy.
The dance party was cute except for Ollie pulling Finn off the chair. Finn is such a cutie. I'm probably being mean, but all Ollie did was spin around with a blank look on his face. Have you all ever seen Noah from Samika dance? He gets down! And although it was cute, why do they always rile their kids up after bath, before bed? We sat down and read stories, and did calming things. But I guess that's not #sofun.
Why was Missy getting so exasperated at Ollie talking about falling down? Maybe it scared him and he wanted to be reassured. I get that three year olds can be obsessive. Sometimes I think she doesn't want him to have good speech because a) he's going to be able to call them out ("no mommy. Mimi came to Target! We didn't go by ourselves!") and b) she'll have to listen to him. That "Ugh, do we have to hear about that again?" when he brought it up was such a shut down. God forbid the focus should be off herself and how she's "starving to death".

Oh yes.. so advanced. I forget we only see 10 mins of their day! He talks crystal clear and never adds den to the end of anything until the camera comes on. Just last night he was reciting Shakespeare in the bath.. :roll:

You are so right about them using his speech delay to their advantage, Bryan will (or Jeff, lets be real) have sooo much more creative editing to do.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

Playsinrain wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:

Ollie today:
magic wand - maden wand
dinner - dinden
breakfast - brektes
closed - cwosed
bread convo
here - he
I got it - I got den
sweet dreams - see deets

Sure.. no one expects him to be talking 100% clearly and without mispronunciations, but just the shear number of "den's" added to the ends of words.. How cna they not see this as troubling?
I think when Ollie says "see you madan" he's trying to copy Bryan's usual closeout of "see you mañana". Don't know why, but Bryan saying that always bugs me. Maybe it's the pitch of his voice or maybe it's because he seems to have an obsessive disorder with repeating foreign sayings, but whatever it is it bugs the crap out of me.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Well he stands on his seat and yells at home then why wouldn't he do it in public? It's important to require your kids' obedience at home because it will follow you when you go to the outside world.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

When signing the cds... Missy said Bryan wrote her 12 songs and he corrected her to say 14. Didn't we see at least one was by someone else?

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Amelia322 wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:

Did you hear what Ollie was screaming??!? Bryan was talking to Finley and OLLIE is screaming "FIDEN A BABY HE CANT TALKDEN but I CAN TALK !!!" All while standing on the chair and Bryan ignores him but you can see Natalia's face omg priceless hahaha!

*THIS LOOK?* Omg, yes. XD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PopTheButterfly wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:

Ollie today:
magic wand - maden wand
dinner - dinden
breakfast - brektes
closed - cwosed
bread convo
here - he
I got it - I got den
sweet dreams - see deets

I think when Ollie says "see you madan" he's trying to copy Bryan's usual closeout of "see you mañana". Don't know why, but Bryan saying that always bugs me. Maybe it's the pitch of his voice or maybe it's because he seems to have an obsessive disorder with repeating foreign sayings, but whatever it is it bugs the crap out of me.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
I would think that too but Bryan said "say See you tomorrow!" and Ollie says "see you maden" the see you manana thing irks the shit out of me as well lol
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So is this shower for Kelsey? I would imagine it is. So are they going to do this shower on Saturday the day after the big show and the day before Hawaii? I get the feeling that Cullen is going to be there so I would imagine the others are too. Such a strange deal, cutting everything so close together. Also none of these other people are actually close friends with Kelsey and Corbin yet they'll be at this shower? Another you tubers party.

zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

So I know this is an old topic, but someone put her vlog up which I read something interesting and not sure if its been mentioned? On it, she said the drs said to her as she has had two losses, they will not let her go 39 weeks over her pregnancy and that's a good feeling to know for the future etc. What happened with Finn? Obviously I'm assuming she didn't see that dr.. so did she just fail to tell her new dr that she was advised after her loss she cannot go past 39wks? In hopes that she gets her vbac? I know everything turned out fine in the end for Finn, but I'm wondering if she deliberately did not tell her dr she had with Finn this as she wanted her vbac so badly... :| and if that is the case, that is so irresponsible of her. Although, would we expect anything different??

Also, the Hawaii trip would be with family. She mentioned in her Q&A when asked if they would travel or something she wants to go to Hawaii with family as they have previously as they love it. So unless there's a DBEJCK thing planned separate or with? I dunno. Or if mimi and papa and coming along with this time.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

zacmum wrote:So I know this is an old topic, but someone put her vlog up which I read something interesting and not sure if its been mentioned? On it, she said the drs said to her as she has had two losses, they will not let her go 39 weeks over her pregnancy and that's a good feeling to know for the future etc. What happened with Finn? Obviously I'm assuming she didn't see that dr.. so did she just fail to tell her new dr that she was advised after her loss she cannot go past 39wks? In hopes that she gets her vbac? I know everything turned out fine in the end for Finn, but I'm wondering if she deliberately did not tell her dr she had with Finn this as she wanted her vbac so badly... :| and if that is the case, that is so irresponsible of her. Although, would we expect anything different??

Also, the Hawaii trip would be with family. She mentioned in her Q&A when asked if they would travel or something she wants to go to Hawaii with family as they have previously as they love it. So unless there's a DBEJCK thing planned separate or with? I dunno. Or if mimi and papa and coming along with this time.
the 39 week thing, could have been with how her uterus was before the surgery. Once she had her surgery she was fine. It's was the malformation of her uterus that was causing her to miscarry.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
zacmum wrote:So I know this is an old topic, but someone put her vlog up which I read something interesting and not sure if its been mentioned? On it, she said the drs said to her as she has had two losses, they will not let her go 39 weeks over her pregnancy and that's a good feeling to know for the future etc. What happened with Finn? Obviously I'm assuming she didn't see that dr.. so did she just fail to tell her new dr that she was advised after her loss she cannot go past 39wks? In hopes that she gets her vbac? I know everything turned out fine in the end for Finn, but I'm wondering if she deliberately did not tell her dr she had with Finn this as she wanted her vbac so badly... :| and if that is the case, that is so irresponsible of her. Although, would we expect anything different??

the 39 week thing, could have been with how her uterus was before the surgery. Once she had her surgery she was fine. It's was the malformation of her uterus that was causing her to miscarry.
Yeah I did think of that but in her blog she said she has a bicornuate uterus(or whatever its called) so knew about it at that time. But drs told her they have no idea why she lost the baby as the path didn't get sent off. If it was from her uterus issue, wouldn't the hospital be able to pick that up anyway? And say, we couldn't do path but we are pretty sure its because of your uterus issue? In the blog she mentions many times she will never know why it happened & I don't recall her ever saying that's the reason why she lost him. Unless I've missed something anyway.
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 14b9e2.png[/img]
When did Fin grow up?

Return to “Daily Bumps”