JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by smom12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Things I do not want to see at 8 am: a 10 second long snap of jess' nipple with a skin tag on her boob
Was just coming to say this. She knows sick people watch her shit too. She's a friggin pig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Do the older kids go to school? I always see the twins home during school hours.

Sassysea
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sassysea »

smom12 wrote:Do the older kids go to school? I always see the twins home during school hours.

They go to an afternoon program so they don't start till about noon I think it's only 3 or 4 hours
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I was just looking at Chris' instagram. I had not looked at it for over a year. But anyway, on the recent pic where he says he is missing his boys, someone asked if they would ever be staying with Chris and Jessica for a year and going to school where they live. Maybe i made this up lol. But i thought i remembered something about that in the beginning of Chris and Jesss' relationship? Someone stupidly asked if the boys would be going to school and living with C and J for a while and the answer they gave was very vague, something like "We are working on it". Does anyone else recall something like that?
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Ripley wrote:I was just looking at Chris' instagram. I had not looked at it for over a year. But anyway, on the recent pic where he says he is missing his boys, someone asked if they would ever be staying with Chris and Jessica for a year and going to school where they live. Maybe i made this up lol. But i thought i remembered something about that in the beginning of Chris and Jesss' relationship? Someone stupidly asked if the boys would be going to school and living with C and J for a while and the answer they gave was very vague, something like "We are working on it". Does anyone else recall something like that?
I don't have an answer to your question, but I was gonna mention that instagram comment on here too. It truly shows how naive and young so much of their fanbase is, that they don't understand children can't just casually move 6 hours away from their mom and go to a different primary school for a year, seemingly just for "fun".

I generally feel as if Jess and her fanbase stimulate the idea of "gathering" as many kids as possible in your own house, especially with the whole "7 kids in 7 years" bs... 50/50 custody for a Lilia, who has two capable parents? Nope, Gabe can have her 2 days per 2 weeks. Step children live 6 hours away? Let's take them for every holiday and take group pictures pretending that they're all ours.

It's like these people don't understand that in a blended family, having the children spend equal time with their parents is what matters, and that having all the children together in the same house as much as possible is not necessarily the best situation for them.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

^ personal: in my elementary school, there was this boy in my grade who would be enrolled from September to January, then move to his dads (who lived two hours away) and go to the school there from Feb-June. Every year, his mom would throw a goodbye party for him in our classroom. Looking back, I felt so bad for him, his parents really thought that him switching schools every year, just to be with each parent, was good for him. However, I agree, you can't just rip out a child from their normal every day lives just because one parent wanted to play house with another family.
These clueless fans assume that tommy and Caden's lives will be better and fun because they will have non-stop fun trips to the zoo, museums, etc from Chris and jess.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

the thing that pisses me off is her fans think the boys like Chris and Jess more but the thing is they don't have to do any of the hard things parents do they literally take them to the zoo throw a grilled cheese at them and ship them back to Ashleys
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

MamaJoAnna wrote:I'm not recapping a haul video. It's clothes. :lol:
Is it a thing to buy normal clothes (Pjs,..) in advance ? I mean, it doesnt look like they have that much space to store things anyway. Might be a "mom" thing? Lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

alexmorgan wrote:
Is it a thing to buy normal clothes (Pjs,..) in advance ? I mean, it doesnt look like they have that much space to store things anyway. Might be a "mom" thing? Lol
Buying clothes 4 years in advance is a bit excessive but I have like 2-3 things that I have bought for each kid that I just had to get haha
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
alexmorgan wrote:
Buying clothes 4 years in advance is a bit excessive but I have like 2-3 things that I have bought for each kid that I just had to get haha
I also must admit I've gotten a couple clothing items here and there that my kids wouldn't fit into for quite some time, but I was really thrown for a loop when Jess said "Chris fell in love with this so we just had to get it, even though Addie won't be able to wear it for four more years." Who's to say you'll be with Chris in four years for him to even see her wearing that?
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

i feel like the heart sweatshirt was so basic and nothing special that needed to be bought 4 years in advance..like how do you fall so in love with a white sweatshirt with hearts on it that you must have it 4 years in advance?
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

alexmorgan wrote:
I feel like it's excessive, but if there was a really good deal then maybe I'd do it. Jess doesn't have any room in her house though. It's cluttered enough as it is.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

It's strange that we don't see janell in Jess' snaps. Like she doesn't want her followers to know that she drinks on a pretty regular basis.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:It's strange that we don't see janell in Jess' snaps. Like she doesn't want her followers to know that she drinks on a pretty regular basis.

It's exactly like Drake said in his video she only shows what she wants you to see.. she's obsessed with making herself look like lil miss goody two shoes
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

What is Janelle snap chat?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ArielLipstick wrote:
alexmorgan wrote:
I feel like it's excessive, but if there was a really good deal then maybe I'd do it. Jess doesn't have any room in her house though. It's cluttered enough as it is.
In the next couple of weekends Ima go room to room just purging the shit out of them lol it feels good and makes the house seem lighter in a sense. Homegirl needs to follow suit. Her places have always look like cluster fucks.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

beforehecheats wrote:What is Janelle snap chat?
I think it's just janellann
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

" Who's to say you'll be with Chris in four years for him to even see her wearing that?
"Chris your staying with me no matter what! Want to leave? Fine you won't see Addie wear that sweatshirt!" *hyena laugh*
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

lmao that sweater was so basic. I would understand if it was a nice coat.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

If they move again, I'm going to flip the table, seriously, they just moved in last year, the kids got adjusted to their new rooms, finally have some kind of regular day to day activities and moving would trow all of that out the window. She knew they wanted a baby down the road, so why not buy a bigger house in the first place? The kids already need to adjust to new cars and new people on a regular basis, at least their home could stay the same for more than one year!

On Chris being sad, I'm not a psychologist, but I can imagine he misses his Dad quite a lot and that put his relationship with his own two sons into perspective. I knew someone who lost his father when he was very young and he later on had a child, also quite young (20ish). At this age there is a high chance that he might back out on his responsibilities (sorry if I offend anybody, I know not everybody is like that), but he stayed with the girl and his son (they were a total of one year and one month together when he was born) and cherished being a Dad, so he could give his child what he lost. I can imagine that's what Chris might have realized. I also agree, Jess is most likely not empathetic enough to handle this situation, you could tell around Christmas.

Return to “JesssFam”