BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

LonelyTown
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by LonelyTown »

marshmallowfluf wrote:She actually has black hair. I thought it was blonde like nolans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genetics are crazy, she's like a little Nolan aria mix so far
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Yeah it was just a name that I threw out. She hasn't posted anything yet.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

I'm not holding my breath for a video tonight.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I just hope she's not like Lucy Eades and drags it out for a month. That was damn ridiculous for a Gender and a name. At least Vanessa gave warning that she wanted to introduce Charlie on her Channel so expect something 24 to 48 hours after having him.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

What is she waiting for though? Lol hasnt the video been done for a while? She should have already uploaded it as a private video and all she would have to do is put it as public.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I know it's already stupid. She tweeted that an hour ago and ppl are tweeting back begging her because it's late where they are and are waiting to go to bed. She is just teasing people to get her ass kissed and it's a real bitchy thing to do.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She's so up on herself
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

marshmallowfluf wrote:What is she waiting for though? Lol hasnt the video been done for a while? She should have already uploaded it as a private video and all she would have to do is put it as public.

I'm sure this is what we all thought would happen. I know I did! Back on January 8th on Twitter, said she got the new name reveal video all done and ready to go for when baby girl gets here.

I guess she didn't upload it yet or she's just holding out on purpose to keep people checking back.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I don't know who lucy is but she really waited a month for a gender and name reveal??
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I love her little cheeks. I just want to squeeze them!
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

I'm giving up to the night and going to watch the Bachelor and fall asleep. I'm not playing Britney's "refresh my page over and over again in homes I will finally announce the name" game. It's obnoxious.

Eta: I went to hit "submit" and then realized she only had the baby 5.5 hours away- so maybe I am being a little harsh hah! But seriously. Harsh or not- its obnoxious.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

skyblueandblack wrote:I'm giving up to the night and going to watch the Bachelor and fall asleep. I'm not playing Britney's "refresh my page over and over again in homes I will finally announce the name" game. It's obnoxious.

Eta: I went to hit "submit" and then realized she only had the baby 5.5 hours away- so maybe I am being a little harsh hah! But seriously. Harsh or not- its obnoxious.
No you're not harsh. I could maybe... MAYBE Excuse her because she just had a baby. But that whole " who's ready for a name reveal" is really obnoxious.

CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

skyblueandblack wrote:I'm giving up to the night and going to watch the Bachelor and fall asleep. I'm not playing Britney's "refresh my page over and over again in homes I will finally announce the name" game. It's obnoxious.

But she asked people on Twitter if they were ready for the reveal. If she didn't want people begging her, she wouldn't have said anything ya know?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

SunnyLove wrote:I don't know who lucy is but she really waited a month for a gender and name reveal??
YES IT WAS SO DUMB! It was about three years ago the same week Prince Will and Kate had George and it was like that kid is the future King and everyone knew his name and stats in the passing 24 hours- your kid is a nobody. It was a girl and her name was announced Emersyn Lake in the end.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:What is she waiting for though? Lol hasnt the video been done for a while? She should have already uploaded it as a private video and all she would have to do is put it as public.

I'm sure this is what we all thought would happen. I know I did! Back on January 8th on Twitter, said she got the new name reveal video all done and ready to go for when baby girl gets here.

I guess she didn't upload it yet or she's just holding out on purpose to keep people checking back.
She originally said she made the name reveal and that she would add a small clip of her when she was born, edit just the small clip and upload it. Then she accidentally deleted all of the video so she had to start from scratch and re-edit it. So all she has to do is take a small video of the baby, add it to the end and upload it

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Yue195 wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:I don't know who lucy is but she really waited a month for a gender and name reveal??
YES IT WAS SO DUMB! It was about three years ago the same week Prince Will and Kate had George and it was like that kid is the future King and everyone knew his name and stats in the passing 24 hours- your kid is a nobody. It was a girl and her name was announced Emersyn Lake in the end.
It was so ridiculous! They didn't know if the baby was a boy or girl, so neither did us viewers. Then they waited about a week to announce that she was a girl, but then said baby was nameless for nearly a month. Major eyeroll.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Want to know what's really shitty? I think she's gonna wait until she reaches 300k. Her subscriber numbers have went up about 75 in the past hour.

skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:

But she asked people on Twitter if they were ready for the reveal. If she didn't want people begging her, she wouldn't have said anything ya know?
You guys are right. Totally. Okay I am going to let myself feel as irritated by it as I really feel.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

LOL!! About 6 million people guessed it
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper