Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by Yue195 »

Potato, Taters, same food.

Title Credit- literallywhat
Summary- Britney complained everyday, tried to self induce with every old wives tale to avoid sex, got narky a few times, had false alarms, booked an induction. Went into labour on her own. Finally announced Bebeh Girls arrival and name, Harlow Avery.

Continued from- http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=10363
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by Blackswan »

Waaaah! I was sooo close lol
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Such a good title!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Blackswan wrote:Waaaah! I was sooo close lol
Taters just sounded funniers haha
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I guess I'm the only one who's tired of seeing how every baby looks like a "sack of potatoes." I like Harlow pronounced with a silent H I feel like the H is just too harsh.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Umm. She posted on snapchat that one of the nurses at her hospital watches her YouTube videos and came to her room to say hi.

That is fucking creepy and very unprofessional. I would not let my baby out of my sight.

Do nurses that deliver celebrity babies rush to their room to see them? Shits weird.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Umm. She posted on snapchat that one of the nurses at her hospital watches her YouTube videos and came to her room to say hi.

That is fucking creepy and very unprofessional. I would not let my baby out of my sight.

Do nurses that deliver celebrity babies rush to their room to see them? Shits weird.
I feel like that kind of breaks confidentiality. Like if j was a nurse at that hospital I wouldn't go up to her after she'd just given birth to say hi. Very unprofessional. Obviously she meant it as a sweet gesture but she should know better

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Such a good title!!!

To reply to your question on the last thread, she will probably be in there 2-3 days. After I had my baby we stayed 2-3 nights and hats usually how long they keep people. My best friend just had a baby and went home after 2 nights, she didn't tear at all or anything. I had third degree tearing so they had to make sure everything was good and I could use the bathroom lol

peoplelikegrapes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by peoplelikegrapes »

Its blatantly obvious that she wanted to use the name Harper but changed it.
Didn't she want to use the name Lucas for Nolan but it was "too popular" so she named him Nolan Luca instead?

Off topic a lil- some of you are saying "it doesn't go with her other kids names" which I agree with but is that something you even think about when you're pregnant with your second third etc child?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

To reply to your question on the last thread, she will probably be in there 2-3 days. After I had my baby we stayed 2-3 nights and hats usually how long they keep people. My best friend just had a baby and went home after 2 nights, she didn't tear at all or anything. I had third degree tearing so they had to make sure everything was good and I could use the bathroom lol

Thanks!! Our policy in my province (at least that I've heard of) is 24 hrs barring any complications. C section obviously stays longer. If you're with a midwife and they clear you, you can go home after 4 hours.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

In Australia if you have an easy delivery you can be out within 24 hours for a vaginal birth and 3-4 days for a csection. My daughter was born at 7pm and I was discharged the following morning at 10am. I didn't have stitches or anything though.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I'm thinking she will come home tomorrow. Can't leave little Nollie Bear for too long.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

Thanks!! Our policy in my province (at least that I've heard of) is 24 hrs barring any complications. C section obviously stays longer. If you're with a midwife and they clear you, you can go home after 4 hours.

You're welcome. I know if you deliver at a birthing center here with a midwife instead of a hospital you can go home within like 4-8 hours if nothing goes wrong. But I've honestly never known anyone here to get discharged from a hospital before 2 nights after having baby. I'm sure it does happen though but the states I've lived in all of the moms I know took 2 days typically.

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

blackroses wrote:I guess I'm the only one who's tired of seeing how every baby looks like a "sack of potatoes." I like Harlow pronounced with a silent H I feel like the H is just too harsh.
Come on, lighten up. It's my title but I still think she is absolutely adorable. But the fact is, most new borns look a little funky. And B's kids have such chunky faces and deep set eyes right when they're born that they just kind of look a little bit like a potato. But a cute potato. They grow out of it and into really beautiful kids. It really isn't a huge deal. My brother was born a few weeks early and was really small and he looked like gollum. I looked like an angry bridge troll.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I left 24 hours after birth which is standard where I'm from (u.s) as long as there are no complications with baby or Mom
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I am so excited to see what she looks like as she grows. I think it would be so cute if she was a complete mix of Aria and Nolan. Like maybe looks just like Aria but blonde and blue eyes. Or Aria's dark hair but Nolan's eyes or vice versa.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

literallywhat wrote:
blackroses wrote:I guess I'm the only one who's tired of seeing how every baby looks like a "sack of potatoes." I like Harlow pronounced with a silent H I feel like the H is just too harsh.
Come on, lighten up. It's my title but I still think she is absolutely adorable. But the fact is, most new borns look a little funky. And B's kids have such chunky faces and deep set eyes right when they're born that they just kind of look a little bit like a potato. But a cute potato. They grow out of it and into really beautiful kids. It really isn't a huge deal. My brother was born a few weeks early and was really small and he looked like gollum. I looked like an angry bridge troll.
That word just bothers me because people use it to describe a personality type and idk it's just strange comparing a child to a vegetable. I never outgrew the ugly phase I looked like a troll when I was born because I had a lot of hair and now I've turned into a lion. It was funny the first time around but then it just got overused and annoying. It's exciting for your thread title to get picked happened once for me in the DB thread
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I left 24 hours after birth which is standard where I'm from (u.s) as long as there are no complications with baby or Mom
It really just varies from hospital to hospital. My best friend had 0 complications, great easy and fast delivery and was still kept the night the baby was born and the next night!
And she's on the west coast. I had my daughter in the south and I was kept for 2-3 nights (can't remember) but either way Brit will probably go home Thursday morning I assume.. possibly tomorrow afternoon but I think Thursday

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

blackroses wrote:
literallywhat wrote:
That word just bothers me because people use it to describe a personality type and idk it's just strange comparing a child to a vegetable. I never outgrew the ugly phase I looked like a troll when I was born because I had a lot of hair and now I've turned into a lion. It was funny the first time around but then it just got overused and annoying. It's exciting for your thread title to get picked happened once for me in the DB thread
I can dee why people say they look like potatoes but thats also a term people here used to use when they were calling someone stupid or when they disliked them
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

peoplelikegrapes wrote:Its blatantly obvious that she wanted to use the name Harper but changed it.
Didn't she want to use the name Lucas for Nolan but it was "too popular" so she named him Nolan Luca instead?

Off topic a lil- some of you are saying "it doesn't go with her other kids names" which I agree with but is that something you even think about when you're pregnant with your second third etc child?

Yes I thought about it a lot with my second and third kids. I actually say their names all together pretty often. While pregnant I write it out too to make sure the names all sound good all together

Return to “Britneyandbaby”