BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

greenfly125
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by greenfly125 »

I know of a little boy named Harlow, so to me it's masculine. It's also the name of a town in the UK - not one that blows you away though.

One of the WhatsUpMoms has a daughter named Avery. I think that's way cuter than Harlow. Neither of them go with Nolan or Aria. I was hoping she'd go with something classic but unpopular.
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

That name is not appealing to me at all. It sounds to harsh for a girl. If she did change the name last minute because Harper was "too" popular, she's going to regret that. It doesn't roll of the young well at all and sounds out of whack when you say her kids names together. Good job Britney. You fucked up and you know it. And no matter how much you try to say how much you fell in love with it, you know you wanted Harper.

What an ugly name for a girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She should have picked Harper, because Aria, Nolan and Harper sounds good. They all have a similar feel. Harlow Avery, sounds very Britney. On a resume, I'm thinking country singer vibes. Her choice though, whatever.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

lol my neighbor has two dogs and one of them is called Harlow. It's an old male German shepherd:D she pronounces the H silent by the way
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Midia wrote:I definitly didn't stay up to watch the baby name video but I was kind of impress/surprise to see the video uploaded when I woke up! (I expected Britney to wait at least a week before posting it and I would have been fine with it personally, she just had a baby she may not want to upload a video on youtube just after that, even if I don't know why she didn't do it BEFORE having her child since the video was already prepared but whatever...).

Well I don't like the name... It's a shame I really like the names Aria and Nolan (they sound very cute) but Harlow... that being said I have never known of anymone being name "Harlow" (It's definitly not a common name in my country) so I am waiting to hear how she pronounces it, who know it may sound cute... And "Avery", still not a common name in my country and I thought it was a "boy" name, I suppose it can be both? I don't think any girl could be name Avery where I am from, I tried to pronounce and it sounds terrible in my mouth! I am pretty sure the name sounds better pronounced by an english native xD so I am waiting to here the complete name from Britney's mouth before having a final and complete opinion of the name.
I am betting she uploaded the video before her labor and just had it set on private. Then all she would have to do is mark it public and she was set to go.

She is a cute baby. Nolan and Aria were not gorgeous newborns but have grown into their looks. She is about the same size as my daughter! I hope Brit stays as long as she can in the hospital. Why not stay as long as you can? Food and people doing things for you! Is like a vacation
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Umm. She posted on snapchat that one of the nurses at her hospital watches her YouTube videos and came to her room to say hi.

That is fucking creepy and very unprofessional. I would not let my baby out of my sight.

Do nurses that deliver celebrity babies rush to their room to see them? Shits weird.
Great. Like her ego isn't huge enough already.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

And I will never understand how someone can love a name and not pick it. So what if it's popular? She wants to be like else with the cookie cutter image, why does she have such an anal bead about an"different" name?

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Also noticed that Ean slept there overnight. Now I REALLY wonder how Nolan was.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

smom12 wrote:And I will never understand how someone can love a name and not pick it. So what if it's popular? She wants to be like else with the cookie cutter image, why does she have such an anal bead about an"different" name?

I agree, I have the name of my future children picked for years (well depending of the opinion of the future father of course, but I will fight for them, I really adore them) and I don't really care about how popular they will be... well to be fair if I expect 3 or 4 kids to have the same name as my children in class when they're born, I may re-think it (I never met anyone named like me until I entered business school and I was 20, and I way prefer being "unique"... each time someone called my name, I thought they were calling me and it's annoying) but if you really love a name and this name won't be a bother for your child at School and as an adult, why not just give it to your child!?

That being said I really hope Britney didn't chose the name just because Harper (for intance) was too popular and that she really likes the name. As I said my first impression of the name is not really good (and from what I read here, some of you don't really like it either) but depending of how this name is pronunciated my opinion may change, so yeah, I really hope Britney and Ean REALLY love this name.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Such a good title!!!

To reply to your question on the last thread, she will probably be in there 2-3 days. After I had my baby we stayed 2-3 nights and hats usually how long they keep people. My best friend just had a baby and went home after 2 nights, she didn't tear at all or anything. I had third degree tearing so they had to make sure everything was good and I could use the bathroom lol

Thanks!! Our policy in my province (at least that I've heard of) is 24 hrs barring any complications. C section obviously stays longer. If you're with a midwife and they clear you, you can go home after 4 hours.

I think it depends on alot of factors. After my second, I asked if I could leave. They were busy, it was my second baby etc.. so they said yes and I was home a little under 24 hours after I had her. With my first I was there for 3 days.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Random observation but in that snapchat of 'harlow' sleeping on the hospital bed and ean sleeping on the couch, where is Britney sitting lol? Hospitals usually have another chair but seems uncomfortable as you have to sit straight up with all your weight on your bottom..

Is she just walking around her room lol
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

When I'm reading this thread I still keep accidentally reading Harlow has Harper. I wonder, if she did change her mind at the last minute, how many personalised Etsy decorations she had to send back haha.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Random observation but in that snapchat of 'harlow' sleeping on the hospital bed and ean sleeping on the couch, where is Britney sitting lol? Hospitals usually have another chair but seems uncomfortable as you have to sit straight up with all your weight on your bottom..

I think she was standing
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

KatherineLouvain wrote:When I'm reading this thread I still keep accidentally reading Harlow has Harper. I wonder, if she did change her mind at the last minute, how many personalised Etsy decorations she had to send back haha.

I keep saying Harper in my had as well. It flows really nicely with Aria and Nolan. and I dont know if it because of Greys but Harper Avery just sounds sooo good while Harlow Avery doesnt roll well off the tongue. It is her kid and I can say with certainty if I told everyone my kids names many would not like them BUT I love them and they have meaning to me so I just honestly hope she really loves and adores the name and she didnt do a last minute switch due to Harpers popularity.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Random observation but in that snapchat of 'harlow' sleeping on the hospital bed and ean sleeping on the couch, where is Britney sitting lol? Hospitals usually have another chair but seems uncomfortable as you have to sit straight up with all your weight on your bottom..

I think she was standing
That's what I mean lol is she just standing around while everyone sleeps?
Potatie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Potatie »

Lol an ad popped up for a vid I was watching and I thought this was Brit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She snapped that she just hit 300k on YT. Seems her goal has been met.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

I don't mind the name. But I think with Britney's out of breath way of talking, instead of pronouncing it "Arlo" it will be more like "HHHHarlow." Now I can't wait for her to get home and start filming.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

I just can't bring myself to like Harlow. It's way too similar to Harlot. And yuck to that! But I love Avery!

I'm sure Brit will be home this evening. 24 hrs is the norm after a first baby if both mom and baby are doing well.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Idk I think she might stay another night. I had afternoon babies but I ended up staying 2 nights both times even though they were normal births. Maybe not though because of Nolan. I liked being taken care of and didn't feel ready to leave the day after both times haha.

I'm surprised she hasn't posted a picture of the kids with Harlow yet
Last edited by Yogabbagabbat on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”