Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by lily1995 »

I never followed this account, it must be one of her old profiles. Can't wait to see what bullshit quotes and memes she posts on this page to justify her shit choices and parenting skills
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

lily1995 wrote:I never followed this account, it must be one of her old profiles. Can't wait to see what bullshit quotes and memes she posts on this page to justify her shit choices and parenting skills
This showed up on my feed as well and I was confused because I didn't remember following this page either. Then I looked to see that it only follows one person: Tayler. So yeah she must of reactivated an old account.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Holy shit this girl must have at least 100 emails for all these accounts
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

lily1995 wrote:I never followed this account, it must be one of her old profiles. Can't wait to see what bullshit quotes and memes she posts on this page to justify her shit choices and parenting skills
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... a2a0db.jpg

Looks like someone else follows it as well...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

^ Who is that?

Even though her supporters have dropped greatly I was honestly surprised to see how many people she still had trying to make herself feel better and desperately trying to offer their friendship to their idol Tayler the welfare queen of East Liverpool. Also on the topic of Tayler's gender bias, she is going to do what she had planned with Anberlin and keep having babies until she gets her boy…then she’ll do the same until she gets another girl and repeat.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

lily1995 wrote:^ Who is that?

Even though her supporters have dropped greatly I was honestly surprised to see how many people she still had trying to make herself feel better and desperately trying to offer their friendship to their idol Tayler the welfare queen of East Liverpool. Also on the topic of Tayler's gender bias, she is going to do what she had planned with Anberlin and keep having babies until she gets her boy…then she’ll do the same until she gets another girl and repeat.
Shes another trainwreck mom that used to be "nchollywood". She has her own thread here and dislikes tayler. Im 90 percent sure she is a regular on this thread and others eben though she claims to have "changed"and not want to judge other moms for doing the same stupid things she has done herself (I.e. a million baby daddies, drugs ect) *eye roll*

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

hannahbanana wrote:If you have to constantly mention how you don't have any friends and everyone betrays you, then you're the problem, not them.
I feel like there has been many times in Tayler life were she should think to herself, "maybe if I don't act like this, people will like me more". An example, chuckies brothers wedding, everyone was part of the wedding, even Alesana and Jakoby. All except Tayler, and not to mention her cousin was the bride. Tayler posted a picture saying how lucky she is because chuckie chose to sit with her instead of sitting at the bridal party table. Situations like that should have you have you think that maybe it's time to change your attitude so you're not left out of important family events.
So...her and her cousin are(or at least were)sisters in law?! Meaning any children would be...cousins but also second cousins?...oh wow hang on this is kinda close to gross
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This is going to sound weird, but, my cousin who is currently pregnant is dating my partner's cousin (He's the father) so their baby is going to be me and my partners 2nd cousin. It's so strange, but not totally uncommon.

Plus, they live in Hickville, the pickins' are probably slim
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

lol her cousin does the modified thing better then her- and makeup. Eyebrows make a huge difference
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Guys let's be real? It isn't the fact she has no healthy eating habits for her kids, it's the fact that if I had a child I wouldn't want Jacoby and his hands around the neck of my child because he can't be controlled or behave. Tayler would do nothing and Anberlin would cry out if she wanted the swing and who else knows what to get her way.
emilyem
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilyem »

She just uploaded a video to Instagram where amberlin is using talk to text on her tablet. Isn't she 3? Geez her speech is pretty bad. Tayler READ TO YOUR KIDS. TALK TO THEM. HAVE CONVERSATIONS WITH THEM.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Is it my idea or Alesana is tossed to the side? Even on the belly picture she is missing. It's so damn sad. My heart aches when a child is mistreated. I was one on my grandparents house. I was the black sheep. Because I looked like my mother. It's sad. Very sad.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:Is it my idea or Alesana is tossed to the side? Even on the belly picture she is missing. It's so damn sad. My heart aches when a child is mistreated. I was one on my grandparents house. I was the black sheep. Because I looked like my mother. It's sad. Very sad.

It's probably because she's the oldest, so she isn't as cute anymore to Tayler. Makes sense because Tayler posts tons of pictures and videos of Anberlin, but hardly any of Alesana which is baffling because I remember when Alesana was the golden child and she got every ounce of Tayler's attention while poor Jakoby was left in the dust.

Random, but Tayler reminds me of this white trash girl I used to know many years ago. This girl loved babies, loved having babies, and she only liked her kids when they were babies--after they grew up, she lost interest and she'd keep having babies.

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She doesn't have time for her children. She's too busy planning pregnancies after abortions and monitoring her social media for comments that may expose her to her new followers. She couldn't possibly take 5 minutes out of her day to interact with her kids and read them stories.

I bet that tablet Anberlin is on probably raises her. There's nothing wrong with a kid playing on a tablet once in a while but we all know she probably hands that tablet to Anberlin so she can sleep all day or go screw her husband.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

emilyem wrote:She just uploaded a video to Instagram where amberlin is using talk to text on her tablet. Isn't she 3? Geez her speech is pretty bad. Tayler READ TO YOUR KIDS. TALK TO THEM. HAVE CONVERSATIONS WITH THEM.
THANK YOU.

Wtf was that poor girl even trying to say? O.o

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It will be a waste of money because we all know you won't finish it. You won't get a job and you don't need a high school diploma to pop out babies so why bother?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I've never heard of a program for that costing that much

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm Australian. Is a GED easier? From what I've heard it sounds like it is.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:I'm Australian. Is a GED easier? From what I've heard it sounds like it is.

Supposedly, yes but remember that Tayler has zero education, she doesn't even have 9th grade. There's so much learned from 9-12th grade she won't ever be able to do it.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”