E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

shewolf_07
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

OT: Whatever happened to Ellie's amazing stylist?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

shewolf_07 wrote:OT: Whatever happened to Ellie's amazing stylist?
They aren't "friends" anymore.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Ooh she's not talking to her stylist anymore? Did she finally realize she looked like a hot mess half the time?
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

The deal probably ended. The stylist probably only paid Ellie for so many weeks of promotion.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Speaking of promotion. Someone asked about the fertility treatment couples in the comments and an E&J fan linked them to one of the couples' vlog and said they had shouted out and linked all the other couples' channels. Interesting that E&J haven't shared that information and have gone silent about the whole thing. It seems like they have become a little group themselves and are removed from E&J.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

HelloSweetie wrote:Speaking of promotion. Someone asked about the fertility treatment couples in the comments and an E&J fan linked them to one of the couples' vlog and said they had shouted out and linked all the other couples' channels. Interesting that E&J haven't shared that information and have gone silent about the whole thing. It seems like they have become a little group themselves and are removed from E&J.
Wait did all of these couples have preexisting vlog channels or are they newish?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Do you have links to the channels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Do you have links to the channels?

I didn't watch the vlog they were supposedly linked in, I just saw the comments about it. Here they are...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 00a1e9.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... d79d35.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 651aef.png[/img]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PopTheButterfly wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Speaking of promotion. Someone asked about the fertility treatment couples in the comments and an E&J fan linked them to one of the couples' vlog and said they had shouted out and linked all the other couples' channels. Interesting that E&J haven't shared that information and have gone silent about the whole thing. It seems like they have become a little group themselves and are removed from E&J.
Wait did all of these couples have preexisting vlog channels or are they newish?

I think they're new. The first couple (I _think_) had a channel, but John and Joan just started. Don't know about the rest. But if they're all vlogging, it's odd that E&J haven't given them a shout out or linked their channels. They're like a childish friend that gets jealous of someone their BFF is friends with. The other channels doing well doesn't take away from them!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

HelloSweetie wrote:
carol_argentina wrote:Image

Anyone else thought he could've written... 'gay'? :lol: :lol:

On the other hand, I went and watched Calvin's blessing day, and I keep getting that 'nostalgia' from seeing the old Ellie.
She was much sweeter with Jackson AND Jared as well. Idk, softer talking, more kind... maybe down to earth Ellie?
I really liked them back then... I think because I could relate a lot more to how they were or showed themselves before.

About her weight, seeing her on today's vlog when she turned around before Jared showed the food, HER LEGS, guys!
It scares me, it really does. And yeah, the fact that a lot of young girls consider that body as a #goal frightenes me even more :(
She's makeup free at the end of the vlog and her cheek bones look severely contoured. She's made comments on twitter lately about how it's just bronzer.... it clearly isn't.

Am I the only one that would have taken the kids back alone and would have let my husband stay and visit? I get that Jackson wasn't feeling well, but it seems unfair to make Jared go back so early just so they can sit around and watch Peppa Pig and eat donuts.
I had the same thought. She should have let him stay behind with his family to get more quality time in. The kids were just watching tv and then going to sleep. Nothing taxing to deal with as a parent.

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

lmmomSD wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:

I think they're new. The first couple (I _think_) had a channel, but John and Joan just started. Don't know about the rest. But if they're all vlogging, it's odd that E&J haven't given them a shout out or linked their channels. They're like a childish friend that gets jealous of someone their BFF is friends with. The other channels doing well doesn't take away from them!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I was more worried that they picked winners based on if they had vlogging channels, but your point is more disturbing I think.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I find it ironic that E&J have talked about how safe the Pacifica is multiple times, and yet Jared vlogs himself getting ready to take a nap with his seatbelt obviously not on. Nice advertising bro
Snootfullofhoneybees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snootfullofhoneybees »

I'm so glad people are calling them out for having their hands out. Who the hell does that?? I feel like Jared has this idea that he's "famous" enough to get free shit just for asking. I'm wondering wtf his idea of a "joke" is!? How is that a joke! Lol this makes me irrationally mad!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Everybody loves free shit. But nobody likes people who ask for free shit, especially if they have the money to pay for said shit.

Edit: wow, I just talked about shit almost as much as Ellie, only I wasn't referring to actual faecal matter.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

tratra58 wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:The baby race is on, and theres no way Ellie wants to share that spotlight with Missy, Katie, Julie, or anyone close to her for that matter!
Please can the next thread be called: E + J - The Baby Race is on!
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I'm so tired of Jared talking about his Chrysler Pacifica. I wonder if they are supposed to mention how amazing it is in almost every vlog.

This was several days ago but did anyone catch Ellie in bed with chips and a Gatorade? she was pissed off that Jared was bothering her and wanted to be alone. You could tell he was walking on eggshells around her and then even looked at the time stamp and said "sorry I only bothered you for a minute" She just seemed like such a bitch in that clip. Jared had just put the kids to bed. Ellie said "I fed kids I wiped butts I'm done for the day". She just seems so bothered by having to take care of her kids. She is way too selfish and self absorbed to be a mother, I want to see the family dynamic after the 3rd kid but at the same time I worry about Calvin and of course Jackson when that happens.

Also, IIRC when she was in bed wasn't it like 8:00? And they got Jackson that clock so he'd stay in bed til 7/7:30? Does she need 10-11 hours of sleep or is she staying up watching YouTube for hours? If she does need that much sleep, I wonder if it's fatigue from being underweight. They do complain about being tired a lot (though not as much as DB) but it seems they have plenty of opportunities to get adequate sleep at night. Even if Jared was up for another 2 hours after that to edit (doubtful that it takes that long,) that still allows him 8-9 hours of sleep. I couldn't sleep that long if I wanted to.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Idk if this was discussed and i haven't watched any of the vlogs from the trip, but did they say where Penny was? I assume they said "a friend" when in all actuality it was a kennel... Nothing at all wrong with a using a good kennel when you go on a trip, we normally board our dog at the vet while on trips, but i know how E&J are and they would cover that fact up like it was something shameful (like using a dishwasher.. THE HORROR..)
OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

Playsinrain wrote:Idk if this was discussed and i haven't watched any of the vlogs from the trip, but did they say where Penny was? I assume they said "a friend" when in all actuality it was a kennel... Nothing at all wrong with a using a good kennel when you go on a trip, we normally board our dog at the vet while on trips, but i know how E&J are and they would cover that fact up like it was something shameful (like using a dishwasher.. THE HORROR..)
In today's vlog Jared referred to them as "the sitter"
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Wow the beginning of the vlog Calvin stole all the PlayStation remotes and instead of taking them away and telling him no Jared laughs and films him walk away and then throw them down the stairs. That poor kid is forever going to be a baby to them.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Wow the beginning of the vlog Calvin stole all the PlayStation remotes and instead of taking them away and telling him no Jared laughs and films him walk away and then throw them down the stairs. That poor kid is forever going to be a baby to them.

It was always so emphasized that Jackson was to learn how to be good at a very young age, but Calvin isn't required to, he can do anything he wants and it's cute when he whines about it.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”