BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

talkingtrash wrote:The headband on Harlow in her latest snap is cute and all but i hope she doesnt leave that on her all day. Hopefully it was just for pictures, cause a newborn doesnt need a stylish headband, my daughter and I find them uncomfortable, until your head gets used to them. comfort for your baby should be number 1 right now. Seeing people dress their newborn babies up in unnecessary stuff makes me cringe. Like that crazy cableknit sweater Lushaflor made her baby sleep in.

It looks like it's just a nylon headband though so I don't think it would irritate her head too much. I think it's better than the too tight elastic ones that jess puts on addelyn haha
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I have a friend named Harlyn. That's a little bit more feminine but I dunno. Again Harlow isn't terrible but she should've just gone with what she wanted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Either way, she is a very cute baby and hopefully they checked she has all her fingers and toes. I can't wait to see how she looks when she gets to be nolans age.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

smom12 wrote:
dazzled wrote:Didn't they say they'll get married this summer?
Nope. She was pretty solid saying they were "definitely" getting married before bebeh guurrlll was born.
I've only been watching her regularly again for a couple of months now, but she definitely said they're going to get married this summer in one of her videos. If I can find that video, I'll link it here.
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

talkingtrash wrote:The headband on Harlow in her latest snap is cute and all but i hope she doesnt leave that on her all day. Hopefully it was just for pictures, cause a newborn doesnt need a stylish headband, my daughter and I find them uncomfortable, until your head gets used to them. comfort for your baby should be number 1 right now. Seeing people dress their newborn babies up in unnecessary stuff makes me cringe. Like that crazy cableknit sweater Lushaflor made her baby sleep in.
A baby's head is way too soft to put that pressure from a headband on it. I've heard of baby girls getting indents from those headbands
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Babydustfairy wrote:
A baby's head is way too soft to put that pressure from a headband on it. I've heard of baby girls getting indents from those headbands
I understand for pictures. Their cute. But take them off once all is said and done.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I have a friend named Harlyn. That's a little bit more feminine but I dunno. Again Harlow isn't terrible but she should've just gone with what she wanted

My cousin had her baby last week and named her Harlyn
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

One nice thing I can say about Britney is that she makes some cute babies. Jeez Harlow is adorable, the name isn't terrible,
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

dazzled wrote:
smom12 wrote:
dazzled wrote:Didn't they say they'll get married this summer?
Nope. She was pretty solid saying they were "definitely" getting married before bebeh guurrlll was born.
I've only been watching her regularly again for a couple of months now, but she definitely said they're going to get married this summer in one of her videos. If I can find that video, I'll link it here.
Nope. In her latest Q&A or video with Ean. (Maybe the one explaining the pregnant) she said they would be married before the baby was born. Ean was in the video, so that can help narrow it down.

LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

I have a feeling it was just for the picture too. Those things are uncomfortable!
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
dazzled wrote:
smom12 wrote: Nope. She was pretty solid saying they were "definitely" getting married before bebeh guurrlll was born.
Nope. In her latest Q&A or video with Ean. (Maybe the one explaining the pregnant) she said they would be married before the baby was born. Ean was in the video, so that can help narrow it down.

I lied. She did a Q&A 4 months ago. I believe it's that video. I can't watch it though I'm at work.

dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
dailyblahblahblah wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
That's what I mean lol is she just standing around while everyone sleeps?

Why is that weird? She probably had just finished feeding her or something. You can stand and walk after birth...

What's with your attitude?

Obviously I know you can walk after birth...............................
I was wondering if Britney was pacing around the room while everyone's asleep.
Well I'm so glad you read that with an attitude because I didn't type it out with one. But anyways. She probably saw it as a cute photo moment and got out of bed to take the picture. I don't see why she'd be pacing the room.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

C2d1cEdXAAIRanL.jpg
She looks a lot less mashed potato-y in this photo. She's actually a really cute baby.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Random19 wrote:I think the baby will have dark hair like Aria.

Who does Nolan get his coloring from?
Better check out the mailman LOL.

I kid, I kid. Probably a grandparent... hair coloring can skip generations, so it sometimes doesn't matter if both parents have brown hair.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dailyblahblahblah wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
dailyblahblahblah wrote:

Why is that weird? She probably had just finished feeding her or something. You can stand and walk after birth...

What's with your attitude?

Obviously I know you can walk after birth...............................
I was wondering if Britney was pacing around the room while everyone's asleep.
Well I'm so glad you read that with an attitude because I didn't type it out with one. But anyways. She probably saw it as a cute photo moment and got out of bed to take the picture. I don't see why she'd be pacing the room.

Replying to me like I don't realize you can walk after birth is throwing an attitude. But ok.

My point was that it's not exactly easy to just jump in and out of bed with a newborn sleeping on it without waking them up. That's why I was wondering if she's sitting around the room while everyone sleeps.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

OMG please no genetics talk! On the Jess thread there were pages and pages of eye color debates. Genetics are not a science!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ecf997 wrote:
C2d1cEdXAAIRanL.jpg
She looks a lot less mashed potato-y in this photo. She's actually a really cute baby.

I thought Britney was gonna put her in the pink kimono shirt she brought
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
ecf997 wrote:
C2d1cEdXAAIRanL.jpg

I thought Britney was gonna put her in the pink kimono shirt she brought
Me too. It was cute
sushisuni
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sushisuni »

i'm guessing nolan's hair will darken as he gets older

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L05 using Tapatalk
e___y
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by e___y »

lizpuff2006 wrote:Genetics are not a science!
wait what lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”