CaitlinFladager: Part 2

evaahxo
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Unread post by evaahxo »

Those "famous" instamoms are all about going to court and suing people because some people don't agree with the way they portrait themselves and their lives.... That tv show the social is like The view or the talk but In canada.. Those women simply just share their opinions on popular topics..it's called Freedom of speech, good luck suing them..

They probably already forgot about her .. she SO wanted to go Viral she must expect some people not to agree with her post;

Not alll americans and canadians will think what Noah did was newsworthy because it's really not, I agree with what those women said, he's getting praised for doing what most parents should be doing , or are already doing....it's cute cause she's 3 , but other than that I see nothing newsworthy about that.

I'm really nowhere near jealous as most instamoms might think if they read this, but they can't have people disagreeing with them, it's why they are always right there to block people as soon as they say something that goes against them .

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

It's clear she has no concern about people using her photos w/o permission if they agree with her sentiments. But if they don't she wants to sue??? Does she not read the agreements on social media?? Does she not remember telling everyone to share the post? Fuck she's a moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

A little off topic but I just can't believe how little she does considering she's a full time mum... I mean Noah is the one taking Arianna to swimming lessons and everything like that (not to mention the fact that Arianna is way too old to only just be learning to swim)
Caitlin has a lot of time to spend with her kids but it seems all she does is sit around taking photos and making her online life look perfect instead of having genuine interest in raising them

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

My husband takes our son once every few weeks and they go get a haircut together and then go out for icecream after. It's a fun little thing they like to do, I'm calling the press! Lmfao
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I know... like why isn't she in the pool with ari ;/ probably doesn't want to ruin her hair and makeup. All I know is there are so many wonderful parents who would kill for the opportunity to spend with their kids and she doesn't seem to care

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I'm sorry but this seems sketchy as fuck to me. If a tweet gets 200k likes & 50k retweets, it's gonna have a hell of a lot more responses/comments than 223. I honest to God think she pays for likes and retweets or something

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... bf352b.png[/img]

Mamajama123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamajama123 »

It is really annoying how she always emphasizes how "young" they were when she got pregnant like they did something amazing but really they weren't that young. They were out of high school and able to have jobs and live on there own. Tons of people have kids at 18 and 19 and do just as good a job and are just as "successful" as them. My mom had my brother and I at 19 and 22 and they did an amazing job and my mom worked the whole time and they even took up an extra job on the weekends hauling cars to make extra money. They saved up enough to put her through nursing school and she graduated at the top of her class and is now the head nurse on her unit after only being there for 7 years. My dad worked his ass off from the time he graduated high school and worked while taking technical training classes at night so he could move up at his company and now he is one of the highest ranking employees in his field other than his supervisor and the only reason he isn't a supervisor is because he didn't like it and stepped down from the job. being a good parent isn't about giving your kids everything they want it's about support and working as hard as you can to give them as much as you can. There were times when we struggled but my parents thought us that life isn't always rainbows and butterfly's and that sometimes it's hard. We didn't grow up to be entitled little brats because we saw how hard they worked to give us the nicest life they could. My parents are now very successful and even though we know they would help us with anything we needed we don't rely on them to pay for our needs. I had my daughter at 18 and have never once asked to borrow money from them for anything and if they did pay for something to help me it was their own choice and I paid them back once I could. Being an adult isn't praise worthy and neither is taking care of your own children. I'm so tired of people praising others for doing what they are supposed to do. I don't expect to be praised for taking care of my kids just because I am young. Nobody praises a 30 year old married couple for raising their kids so don't praise a 20 year old couple for doing the same.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 880c98.png[/img]
Idk why she would want to pay for likes and retweets when the comment section looks like this lmao.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

pepsi- wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 880c98.png[/img]
Idk why she would want to pay for likes and retweets when the comment section looks like this lmao.

Cracks me up when people say "glow up" lol. Especially because neither of them did. She just started wearing a shit ton of make up and tries to look like a Barbie doll and ends up looking tacky

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Without her makeup she still looks about 16 but she looks so much more natural...I don't know why she thinks cakey make up looks good

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Lol yea I realized the majority of the comments on her "viral" tweets are super negative

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I know!! Like damn idk why she likes going viral

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

I used to really like her (before Jack was born) and I was really jealous of her life...now all I see is a sad lonely girl who spends all her time trying to make her life LOOK perfect, instead of actually making it perfect.
I've realised just how fake she really is (all her ideas and pictures are stolen from other people)
Hopefully the rest of her "fans" will make this realisation too.

Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

I really admired her before Jack too. She didn't try so hard, and she didn't brag so much. I still think that something happened to her mentally after Jack because that's when she changed big time. She started clubbing, getting tattoos, and modesty became a lost concept.

I think it was after Jack that she realized how much she couldn't do and she tried (still tries) so hard to be that fun teenager/early 20 something she never got to be. That's why she posts so much about how she became a mom at 18 and how she wouldn't change it for anything. She's trying so hard to make people think that, when in all actuality I'm sure she would change it if she could. M

Now, I'm not saying she doesn't love her kids or anything, but I don't think she's as happy as she was. She's constantly trying to look for happiness in the wrong ways (going viral, getting praised for her looks, trying to be "goals"), but the happiness that comes from those things is only temporary. I honestly think she would be much happier if she had a job or went to school. If she ventured out into the real world maybe she'd realize life isn't all about looking good and getting approval from others.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I honestly liked her too. She was the first mom I followed - and I used to think her posts were cute about Noah. But now she's trying way to hard. She used to be really sincere and everything now she's so fake.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her latest tweet about #pubertychallenge....Caitlin, you and Noah got together at 16...you were DONE puberty. Goddamn if I have to see her talk about "thank God me and Noah went through puberty!" one more time... she is not very intelligent

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

And to respond to all of you saying you liked her early on, I completely agree as I did too. I think it says a lot that we all initially liked her and now think she's annoying af. She's the one who became obnoxious, we're not "jealous haters" like she would like to think

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

What I also can't handle is that she likes to recycle all her old pictures...she's trying so hard to distract people from the fact that her life kind of did turn out just a little bit shitty.

Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

anonymous2829 wrote:Her latest tweet about #pubertychallenge....Caitlin, you and Noah got together at 16...you were DONE puberty. Goddamn if I have to see her talk about "thank God me and Noah went through puberty!" one more time...Image she is not very intelligent

Right? Lol. I don't think she knows what puberty is. She's saying thank God for the fact that she grew pubes, boobs, and started having a period? Puberty has nothing to do with dying your hair, putting on makeup, and having two kids. That's why you look different, not because of puberty lol.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

She's actually not entirely wrong- somewhere along 14-16 is when you 'officially' start having the effects of puberty, hence the 'awkward' phase (mosquito bite boobs, puppy fat, chronic acne, patchy facial hair) even though the ball gets rolling at 12. When it's slowing down to almost done that is when everything starts to fill out more 'nicely'- I was done at 20. I lost all my puppy fat and my face cleared up a lot. Makeup applied correctly does make a difference as well as a different hairstyle/colour.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”