CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Waldrop
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Unread post by Waldrop »

Yue195 wrote:She's actually not entirely wrong- somewhere along 14-16 is when you 'officially' start having the effects of puberty, hence the 'awkward' phase (mosquito bite boobs, puppy fat, chronic acne, patchy facial hair) even though the ball gets rolling at 12. When it's slowing down to almost done that is when everything starts to fill out more 'nicely'- I was done at 20. I lost all my puppy fat and my face cleared up a lot. Makeup applied correctly does make a difference as well as a different hairstyle/colour.
What they mean is that this chick is saying from the ages of 16 through 23, puberty hit her and Noah like a truck (maybe that's why his nose is so flat) Image

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Waldrop wrote:
Yue195 wrote:She's actually not entirely wrong- somewhere along 14-16 is when you 'officially' start having the effects of puberty, hence the 'awkward' phase (mosquito bite boobs, puppy fat, chronic acne, patchy facial hair) even though the ball gets rolling at 12. When it's slowing down to almost done that is when everything starts to fill out more 'nicely'- I was done at 20. I lost all my puppy fat and my face cleared up a lot. Makeup applied correctly does make a difference as well as a different hairstyle/colour.
What they mean is that this chick is saying from the ages of 16 through 23, puberty hit her and Noah like a truck (maybe that's why his nose is so flat) Image

Oh lol- sounded like some misguided information that they were done with puberty at 16 when's that not possible.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

You know when it went around Noah was talking to other girls - how did that come about like what evidence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Waldrop wrote:

Exactly. I completely understand puberty is different for everyone and follows different timelines, but the way she talks about it it's like she thinks there's a puberty fairy that comes along and automatically gives you a full makeover overnight Image

Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

^ wasn't it because of Caitlins old friend or some crap who no longer talks to her?

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 8d30bf.png[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... ebfdb2.png[/img]
Well damn

Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

She's so fucking salty lol. I literally liked her so much during her first pregnancy, now i can't fucking stand her AT ALL

momandwife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momandwife »

yeah I think too that she feels like she missed out on the fun phase of life and trying to make up for it. not everyone is ready to be a mom at 18 or 20. it is too young after all. she should grow tf up and spend the money on saving for school instead of dumb tattoos and photoshoots
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

I'm 20 and (recently) engaged and we plan to have kids pretty soon after marriage so we'll be around Caitlin's age. I've never drunk much or gone clubbing or partied but that's because I've never felt like it...I think Caitlin's problem is that even though maybe she really does love being a mum and never would have partied much anyway but she's regretting the fact that she never had a CHOICE

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
breyonce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breyonce »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 333710.png[/img]

get this off my timeline !!!!

Amandajones92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandajones92 »

Does anyone else find this scary? She used to be normal? Decent. I feel bad for her kids and Noah. She's gonna let this "fame" get to her head and it's going to ruin her family. If I was Noah I would be sick and tired of all this. I thinks she's trying to get her own tv show or something.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[quote="Amandajones92"]Does anyone else find this scary? She used to be normal? Decent. I feel bad for her kids and Noah. She's gonna let this "fame" get to her head and it's going to ruin her family. If I was Noah I would be sick and tired of all this. I thinks she's trying to get her own tv show or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote
Oh she definitely is. She's said numerous times in the past that she wants to be on the Ellen show, so all of her little ass kisser followers always comment "here comes the Ellen show!" Or "you need your own reality show!" Because they know she always likes/retweets those comments because it's her ultimate goal in life

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

And then quite a few months ago she applied to be on MTV and kept tweeting screenshots of her email correspondence with them thinking she was going to be on Tv and then they ended up not picking her

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

What is there to make a show about though?? She got pregnant as a teenager, had a baby, got pregnant again, got married....done.
Her life isn't interesting...she hasn't achieved anything and the only drama is the fact that she has some kind of mental health issues which she needs to work out for the sake of her family.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

I think Noah is starting to grow tired of it. After the daddy daughter date post went viral Caitlin was talking about how Noah was upset people were making it seem "creepy" and that he didn't want to do anymore interviews, but of course she talked him into doing them anyway because it's all about her using her kids and husband for 15 minutes of fame. Noah seems like a very laid back guy, I mean he doesn't even have social media for goodness' sake and he lets Caitlin push him around. My guess is he doesn't particularly enjoy the attention but he probably won't ever say anything.

There is nothing extraordinary about her family, but she tries SO HARD to make it seem like there is with all of these 'then and now' and 'mom at 18' posts.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Personally I'd watch her family if she did something more with her life then club and get tattoos. Like ok you got pregnant at 18 then married then decided for another kid so? Like ya your husband works hard but that's it. You do nothing, all day and let your husband do it all. Does she not realize if she gets on tv it will become apparent to everyone on how little she does and yet is called goals??

Amandajones92
Amateur
Amateur

I don't understand. Her story went viral for something dads usually always do? My dad always took me out for ice cream, took me and my sister skating, he even once took us shopping haha. I don't see him making the news. Like it's a normal thing to do? Next she will try and be like "Noah is teaching ari to bake, every Sunday they find a new recipe and they bake together. What a sweet loving husband I have. Not many men bake."Blah blah. I honestly feel bad for jack. He never gets mentioned :(. And poor ari is going to grow up thinking she won't have to work hard because she can be an Instagram model.

Amandajones92
Amateur
Amateur

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... c7a5a6.png[/img]
She retweets her own tweets

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

She does it all the time ImageImage but yes she's making him viral for something that should not be rare.. and then I think one of her comments was something along the lines the criticism must come from people who have had no fathers. So hey Caitlin you are absolutely right my dad has not been in my life & passed away about three years ago. I'm not hating on your idea because he never did this with me, the reason your post is not okay is because it's making it seem like it's rare for a dad to do this with his kids when it should just be expected?? Having my situation be like this I think I understand it more then if my dad was around :-)

Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

With all of the money she spends on her appearance, I wonder if she puts any away for college for Arianna and Jack. Or is she planning on teaching them that they can be successful without it by having kids at a young age and basically monetizing them by treating them as if they're living, breathing props?

Return to “CaitlinFladager”