E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

amf2224
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by amf2224 »

I have never seen such a bare fridge, especially with a family of four!!!!! Yikes. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 4e28ab.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

"My friend" healthy grocery girl....

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

I bet Jared binge eats on his errands or in his office.... Their fridge is full of rabbit food

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

calliepaige84 wrote:Really Jared? Rubbing your face all over Calvin and Lincolns butts??????? ImageImageImageImage

I just came here to say that. That is the weirdest thing I've ever seen on a vlog! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... fc807c.jpg[/img]

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Ok, so can someone post the tags that were used for this screwed up vlog!?!?!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:Really Jared? Rubbing your face all over Calvin and Lincolns butts??????? ImageImageImageImage

I just came here to say that. That is the weirdest thing I've ever seen on a vlog! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... fc807c.jpg[/img]

Bonnie seemed pissed when she walked in and also saw the camera

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Their fridge is empty because the processed snacks that they live off of don't need to be refrigerated. Smh

I wonder what happened to Ellie's "healthy family dinner" kick. She was actually doing so well with that. You'd think with having a brand new kitchen that she got to design, she'd be making more meals.

Also, did she give up on having the perfect "pinterest-y" pantry that she was so excited for orrrrr???

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okay, so sorry for the double post but I just watched the vlog and...what the actual...

That is the most disturbing thing. It's ONE thing to do that with Cal (still weird af & completely unacceptable, not to mention Cal is NOT a baby!), but to do it with Lincoln...I can't. Bonnie was totally mad. Her saying, "Ohh youu" in a high pitched voice speaks volumes to how uncomfortable she was.

Also, I am rolling my eyes so hard they might get stuck at Ellie's comment of Bonnie's "bum" yet again. Lol. She made damn sure she clarified how "beautiful" she thinks it is. Yeah...okay Ellie, sure you do.

Bonnie's vlog title for today was more fitting for E+J's vlog, "This Can't Be Normal"

Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hansel and gretal »

If I was Bonnie I would have flipped out when I walked in she handled it well considering we all know e&j would have kept her getting mad in the vlog. I'd never leave my kids alone with them ever again if it was me

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Their fridge is empty because the processed snacks that they live off of don't need to be refrigerated. Smh

I wonder what happened to Ellie's "healthy family dinner" kick. She was actually doing so well with that. You'd think with having a brand new kitchen that she got to design, she'd be making more meals.

Also, did she give up on having the perfect "pinterest-y" pantry that she was so excited for orrrrr???

My initial reaction to that pic was that maybe they were letting the fridge get low because they are planning on going away. Then I realized the things you would expect to see lower then are milk and produce. The fridge is lacking in the things that typically have longer expiry dates. So yeah... that's just their fridge.

I admit I haven't seen the vlog yet but I don't see how much context the vlog can add to justify the face-butt thing. When I read he was rubbing their butts in his face I thought maybe playing around as they crawled on the couch or something. Not that. The picture makes it look really creepy.
Jgenevievexo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jgenevievexo »

Hansel and gretal wrote:If I was Bonnie I would have flipped out when I walked in she handled it well considering we all know e&j would have kept her getting mad in the vlog. I'd never leave my kids alone with them ever again if it was me

I agree with you. I would be so pissed if I saw someone rubbing their face on my babys bum. So innapropriate and WIERD. I think I am done watching their vlogs now....
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

can you explain what he's doing here? Don't want to give them a view but I'm dying to know how they justified this behavior

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

madi_b_123 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

can you explain what he's doing here? Don't want to give them a view but I'm dying to know how they justified this behavior

Was he changing him? PLEASE tell me he didn't actively pull his pants down to do whatever it is he's doing.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
I admit I haven't seen the vlog yet but I don't see how much context the vlog can add to justify the face-butt thing. When I read he was rubbing their butts in his face I thought maybe playing around as they crawled on the couch or something. Not that. The picture makes it look really creepy.
I had to see it for myself for the same reason!! I thought it may have been a bad shot taken slightly out of context (not that there could really be any context that would justify it), but NOPE! Just typical Jared taking a joke way, way too far. He just had to prove that his freshly shaved face was, "softer than a baby's bum".

He picks up Cal first but when Jared starts to pull his pants down to do, it Calvin starts trying to wriggle away (the one time I was not annoyed to hear him whine), and Ellie says, "He doesn't like iiittt." Yeah, no shit he doesn't like it!! W t actual f!

Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hansel and gretal »

HelloSweetie wrote:
madi_b_123 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote: I just came here to say that. That is the weirdest thing I've ever seen on a vlog! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... fc807c.jpg[/img]

Was he changing him? PLEASE tell me he didn't actively pull his pants down to do whatever it is he's doing.

No he actively pull down his pants undid his onesie pulled down his diaper and but his butt on his face!! It's gross and very inappropriate.

Jgenevievexo
Wallflower
Wallflower

No he was not changing him. He was comparing his shaven face to see if it was as soft as a baby's bum. I would never trust my kids to be alone around them ever again. It's beyond inappropriate!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

No common sense between the two of them. Why not make their point with their own kid's CHEEK or something? Or Ellie loves to show off her body, let him rub his face on her ass for the vlog. He's vlogged her on the toilet, so modesty isn't the reason.

Sometimes I really wonder how much Ellie likes her sisters. She never seems concerned about offending them.
Jgenevievexo
Wallflower
Wallflower

HelloSweetie wrote:No common sense between the two of them. Why not make their point with their own kid's CHEEK or something? Or Ellie loves to show off her body, let him rub his face on her ass for the vlog. He's vlogged her on the toilet, so modesty isn't the reason.

Sometimes I really wonder how much Ellie likes her sisters. She never seems concerned about offending them.
I totally agree with you. That's the narcissism in her. She has changed so much since they started vlogging 3 years ago. I really looked up to her and now I am done watching the vlogs.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

I can't make a gif of Jared smooching a toddler's butt without feeling sick.

Stay tuned for the next vlog where Jared will compare penis sizes with Calvin and Lincoln because he feels emasculated by them!

Was Jared rubbing of the shotgun and jizzing in his pants?
I guess so...
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

That entire family...FREAKS.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”