DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by kittypurry »

They absolutely talk about things on twitter that they don't mention on the vlog. Bryan was in an accident right after getting "the Volvo" (I think it was the second accident actually) and he tweeted about taking it to the body shop but there was nothing in the vlog even mentioning the accident or the car needing repair. Let's see if that tweet gets deleted. My personal theory is that Missy read here that it was in the vlog and immediately asked Bryan to take it down. This is probably one of the best confirmations we've had that they are liars, there was no blank space in the vlog, and we know exactly what part was cut out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by Theirmom »

I don't get why they think they need to keep the housekeeper a secret. Millions of people use a weekly maid service. It's not an out of touch, rich people thing. Normal, everyday people use them.
Why not have someone come tidy if you've got the money for it? It seems like they're only doing floors and maybe dusting. Why hide that? It's inconsequential.
They've got no problem flaunting their frivolous spending, but a maid and gardener is where they draw the line? I don't get it.

Besides which, their house keeping service leaves the best carpet lines. I want to know which company they use. They deserve a shout out. Those perfect diamonds in every room. Artistry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Is Bryan physically incapable of holding a tool in his hand? How difficult was it to remove the screw to make Ollie's car go faster? Jim clearly didn't want to do it, but The King of Idaho wanted the car to go fast, so the car must go fast! Ollie didn't know how to steer the thing, so Jim was right that it was a bad idea to speed up the car for a kid who can't control it! It's too bad that Bryan is more interested in vlog footage than teaching his son how to steer.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is Bryan physically incapable of holding a tool in his hand? How difficult was it to remove the screw to make Ollie's car go faster? Jim clearly didn't want to do it, but The King of Idaho wanted the car to go fast, so the car must go fast! Ollie didn't know how to steer the thing, so Jim was right that it was a bad idea to speed up the car for a kid who can't control it! It's too bad that Bryan is more interested in vlog footage than teaching his son how to steer.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Confirmation that they have maid kinda sucks the fun out of the carpet line jokes. Thanks for ruining the fun Bryan.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Every time we saw Bryan in the vlog today, it was just to brag about what the electrician installed. New "fancy" lights, iPads, smart this, smart that. It was funny that he had the nerve to say, "I installed..." No, Bryan, you _paid_ for someone to install your light switches and everything else you pointed out.

Also, they really have created a monster with Ollie. When Bryan was showing off the green light in Ollie's room, he specifically told Ollie not to touch it. What does Ollie do immediately? Touches it! "You're so silly, Ollie!" No, Bryan, he's not silly. He's willfully disobeying you, and it could get him seriously hurt if he doesn't listen to you about not touching things that are dangerous!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Theirmom wrote:I don't get why they think they need to keep the housekeeper a secret. Millions of people use a weekly maid service. It's not an out of touch, rich people thing. Normal, everyday people use them.
Why not have someone come tidy if you've got the money for it? It seems like they're only doing floors and maybe dusting. Why hide that? It's inconsequential.
They've got no problem flaunting their frivolous spending, but a maid and gardener is where they draw the line? I don't get it.

Besides which, their house keeping service leaves the best carpet lines. I want to know which company they use. They deserve a shout out. Those perfect diamonds in every room. Artistry Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thing is, if they admit to the cleaning service then people will start to question what exactly Missy does for herself. Remember all the hate she got for that "get ready with me" video where she had someone else do her hair and makeup? They were showing her getting her makeup done by her "friend" on almost a daily basis there for awhile, then after all the hate from the get ready video they suddenly stopped showing it. They know people think they are lazy assholes. It's not that Missy now does her own makeup, its that they just don't show her getting it done for every night out anymore. Bryan recorded himself saying the stuff about the housekeeper which means he doesn't care if people know or not. Missy saw it and had a hissy fit and made him delete it. She not the perfect mom, managing to keep a perfectly clean house while chasing 2 kids if people know that she doesn't clean. It's all about looking like a super mom even though we all know she does the BARE minimum when it comes to parenting or doing ANYTHING around that house. She doesn't cook, she doesn't do activities with the boys.. if she lets Bryan prove she doesn't clean then even the minions are going to be like "well what the hell DOES she do all day" Cant have the masses knowing shes REALLY that lazy! (and no, not all people who have cleaners are lazy, most work all day and have kids that they actually DO THINGS with.. Missy has neither of those excuses. The fact that she made him delete it shows that shes embarrassed by it and she knows she has no excuse.)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sammibro wrote:Every time we saw Bryan in the vlog today, it was just to brag about what the electrician installed. New "fancy" lights, iPads, smart this, smart that. It was funny that he had the nerve to say, "I installed..." No, Bryan, you _paid_ for someone to install your light switches and everything else you pointed out.

Also, they really have created a monster with Ollie. When Bryan was showing off the green light in Ollie's room, he specifically told Ollie not to touch it. What does Ollie do immediately? Touches it! "You're so silly, Ollie!" No, Bryan, he's not silly. He's willfully disobeying you, and it could get him seriously hurt if he doesn't listen to you about not touching things that are dangerous!

It's bad when he blatantly lies about things that, things that hes proved are lies in the same freaking video!!

"Ollie don't touch that rattlesnake!!!' "Oh you are so silly with your amputated arm Ollie!!!!" :| :|
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

One day she will just magically start cooking a feast for dinner every night, then we will catched a glimpse of their private chef in the background lol. Hey at least those boys would eat a good meal for once.

skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

I have so much to say.

I am relatively new to watching DB. I read here for awhile because I think this is the most interesting gossip section of YTMD- but I could never force myself to watch the vlogs because I found them particularly boring. Lately I am finding Ellie and Jared way too boring to watch- so I have had to switch to more DB- and it makes posting here way more fun- so I am going to stick with it for the purpose of snark.

I have seen you guys for months complain about their disgusting level of consumerism and oh my gosh- I see why! It is seriously INSANITY!!! Does a day go by they don't buy something relatively expensive? Yesterday it was the new bedding. Today it was the new PLAY sign, Missy's sewing stuff, new light switches, and those bloom lights. It honestly makes me feel a bit queasy to watch how they try to fill their hollow lives with things.

I used to be a bit like that (altho never to this level- I mostly loved to buy things like decorative pillows or new collars for my dogs) and one day I woke up and looked at how much STUFF I had amassed and how my life had not improved for having it all- other than me being broker. Perhaps its because my husband and I have iPhone 4's from 2011 or a big box TV in our living room (you know- like the kind they sold in the 80s)- but I find the amount Bryan spends on technology is just gross. There is so much more meaningful stuff in life.

Regarding the fact that Bryan doesn't edit the vlogs- as a business person- I can even kind of get that. Sometimes outsourcing makes more sense from a dollars per hour perspective. But what I don't get is outsourcing and then using the time you have just cleared up to do NOTHING meaningful! Work out and get healthier. Start a charity that you can pour yourself into. Get involved with Church. Do something besides bum around the house all day consuming!

I am a huge huge Hanson fan (I realize this sounds really dorky- but whatever- 20 years and going as a Hanson fan) and Taylor Hanson is 34 now with 5 kids. They still create albums, tour, do a lot of social media stuff, huge events for their fans, etc. And on top of it- Taylor Hanson started a huge program in his hometown of Tulsa, OK called Food on the Move where they give healthy food out in urban areas. Not only did he start it- but he actively volunteers there frequently. It is amazing! I don't understand being wealthy and having lots of time on your hands and not doing something wonderful like that. I just can't respect Bryan and Missy.
Last edited by skyblueandblack on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Why tf does he call his children "bro"

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

ashleyrr2k wrote:Why tf does he call his children "bro"

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
Because he's such an obnoxious try-hard. And let's face it- he is more like a brother figure to his kids than a true dad anyway ;)
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

A recent article I read somewhere spoke of how the risk of a cyber attack or a security attack has rapidly increased with the introduction of smart technology. With B+Ms combination of posting their lives online, as well as all their equipment hooked to their wifi they are sitting ducks for some major security issue
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why do they make such a big deal about Ollie and swim class? As in, they make is such a big deal that hes actually excited to go. They have said in the past that sometimes he isn't excited about it, and they have changed the format of his class so many times. Group classes, private lessons, semi private with Payton... They also never show what he does in class, a few seconds yes, but not like they do with Finn. They tell him a million times a week "if you are good at swim..." "You have to be a good boy at swim class.." it really makes me think that he is regularly a holy terror at class and they are terrified hes going to be one every week. Maybe thats why Mimi and Poppa have to go (other that watching Ollie whole shes in the water with Finn) Maybe hes such a little terror in these classes that it takes all of them to make him behave. Just the sheer number of times that they make a huge deal out of him being good really says something about his behavior there.. Just wait until REAL school starts Missy!
I would hate to know that Luna get to run around the house and be an actual member of the family. Do they regret not training Karma like that? The are essentially blanket training that puppy. ;(
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Omg isn't that soooo cool babe I FIXED IT so we don't have to do shit anymore!! All we have to do is command our iPad to do it all! I'm an electrician and I did it alll my by my self can you believe babe!? Isn't that soooo cool babe?!? Omg babe look and we can use this switch to turn it off! Aren't I so smart babe?!? Now we don't even have to get up to turn it on can you believe !? I did soooo good babe!! Didn't I!?

Omg look at our lighted sign babe I put it up isn't it soooo bright?!? Omg it lights up the whole room like a light does babe!

Missy-"That's so cool."

Seriously #humbled #cambodialiving

These people are sickening.

skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Amelia322 wrote:Omg isn't that soooo cool babe I FIXED IT so we don't have to do shit anymore!! All we have to do is command our iPad to do it all! I'm an electrician and I did it alll my by my self can you believe babe!? Isn't that soooo cool babe?!? Omg babe look and we can use this switch to turn it off! Aren't I so smart babe?!? Now we don't even have to get up to turn it on can you believe !? I did soooo good babe!! Didn't I!?

Omg look at our lighted sign babe I put it up isn't it soooo bright?!? Omg it lights up the whole room like a light does babe!

Missy-"That's so cool."

Right? If theres one couple on YT that DOESN'T need new technology that keeps their butts on the couch more than they already are- it would be Missy and Bryan. God forbid they have to stand up to turn on their fireplace.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

skyblueandblack wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:Omg isn't that soooo cool babe I FIXED IT so we don't have to do shit anymore!! All we have to do is command our iPad to do it all! I'm an electrician and I did it alll my by my self can you believe babe!? Isn't that soooo cool babe?!? Omg babe look and we can use this switch to turn it off! Aren't I so smart babe?!? Now we don't even have to get up to turn it on can you believe !? I did soooo good babe!! Didn't I!?

Missy-"That's so cool."

Right? If theres one couple on YT that DOESN'T need new technology that keeps their butts on the couch more than they already are- it would be Missy and Bryan. God forbid they have to stand up to turn on their fireplace.
I like that they are slowly eliminating the need to move altogether. So we rally expect the minions to blindly adore B&M when they are job fat and lady slobs?

Watching them become "unpopular" in the eyes of the viewers will be fun Image.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... b3b425.png[/img]

This pic though Image

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... b3b425.png[/img]

This pic though Image

That smile of Bryan's! Ugh! I feel like Bryan is slowly morphing into Ollie (with that childish smile) and Ollie is morphing into Bryan!

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

HelloSweetie wrote:
skyblueandblack wrote:

Missy-"That's so cool."

I like that they are slowly eliminating the need to move altogether. So we rally expect the minions to blindly adore B&M when they are job fat and lady slobs?

Watching them become "unpopular" in the eyes of the viewers will be fun Image.
I laughed so hard. I just imagine B&M ending up as the human characters in WALL-E

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”