E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Nini12
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by Nini12 »

I don't know why but each time Jared does something like this I feel like it's done in a perverted way, his own sister seems awkward when he tries to be touchy with her
Last edited by Nini12 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Wow, today's vlog was just so weird. Honestly the entire thing was bizarre.

Calvin screams at the doctor's office when they listen to his heart etc? And Ellie finds it endearing? Even in comparison to Jackson?

The bromance is real... I guess we should pick back up with the J Squared "fan" fiction. It's interesting to me that Jared isn't at all sensitive to what might be, or seem, inappropriate. People have been speculating about his sexuality since the very start of their channel, back when people over the age of 12 still watched regularly. I guess I just feel like if I were him, I wouldn't want to give anyone the "wrong" (right) impression. A brodate with the brother-in-law he's crushing on, filled with for-the-vlog activities, followed by rubbing his face on (male) toddlers' behinds, just doesn't give a favorable impression. Though I guess the baby's butt scenario would not have been any more palatable if the "babies" were girls instead.

I agree Bonnie was mad. And Ellie's comment that she "always" tells Bonnie that she has a "beautiful Kardashian bum" was weird too. Bitch please.

They showed us a bare refrigerator with a few vegetables in it, then Jackson getting upset because he wanted more milk in his cup. I can understand not wanting to pour more until he drank what he had - my stepgirl always wanted big, full cups of milk which she inevitably drank less than half of, so I realize it's a normal struggle at his age. But maybe the kid was hungry? I mean, milk was by far the most filling item in their fridge.

Jared was way overbearing at the end. He's going to play with Penny and have a Dr. Pepper and "it's going to be perfect"? Nope. I feel like Ellie's recent bitchy behavior (even for her...) and the fridge contents may paint a picture of a deeply unhappy woman who is (even further) restricting the family's diet. Jared is overcompensating, getting even louder and more animated. I actually felt really sad for him a few vlogs back, when Ellie declared herself "done" for the day at 8pm and Jared had the audacity to speak to her for a single minute, which pissed her off.

Something is just really wrong with this family. And that shouldn't be the case. They have everything.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Just needed to change the picture guys. I can't look at the latest one anymore. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 1d566b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Jared's Xmas present to Joel paid off in Bonnie's vlog today coz Jared got to stroke Joel's lovely smooth face - https://giphy.com/gifs/623KJptoe9h1C
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

RecklessDisregard wrote:Wow, today's vlog was just so weird. Honestly the entire thing was bizarre.

Calvin screams at the doctor's office when they listen to his heart etc? And Ellie finds it endearing? Even in comparison to Jackson?

The bromance is real... I guess we should pick back up with the J Squared "fan" fiction. It's interesting to me that Jared isn't at all sensitive to what might be, or seem, inappropriate. People have been speculating about his sexuality since the very start of their channel, back when people over the age of 12 still watched regularly. I guess I just feel like if I were him, I wouldn't want to give anyone the "wrong" (right) impression. A brodate with the brother-in-law he's crushing on, filled with for-the-vlog activities, followed by rubbing his face on (male) toddlers' behinds, just doesn't give a favorable impression. Though I guess the baby's butt scenario would not have been any more palatable if the "babies" were girls instead.

I agree Bonnie was mad. And Ellie's comment that she "always" tells Bonnie that she has a "beautiful Kardashian bum" was weird too. Bitch please.

They showed us a bare refrigerator with a few vegetables in it, then Jackson getting upset because he wanted more milk in his cup. I can understand not wanting to pour more until he drank what he had - my stepgirl always wanted big, full cups of milk which she inevitably drank less than half of, so I realize it's a normal struggle at his age. But maybe the kid was hungry? I mean, milk was by far the most filling item in their fridge.

Jared was way overbearing at the end. He's going to play with Penny and have a Dr. Pepper and "it's going to be perfect"? Nope. I feel like Ellie's recent bitchy behavior (even for her...) and the fridge contents may paint a picture of a deeply unhappy woman who is (even further) restricting the family's diet. Jared is overcompensating, getting even louder and more animated. I actually felt really sad for him a few vlogs back, when Ellie declared herself "done" for the day at 8pm and Jared had the audacity to speak to her for a single minute, which pissed her off.

Something is just really wrong with this family. And that shouldn't be the case. They have everything.
Money doesn't buy happiness and just putting on a happy face doesn't make you happy. I don't think those 2 realize either of those things. I think they both need meds. I hope Bonnie let them have it - off screen!
Last edited by workfromhomemom on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I don't even know what to say beyond what has been said about today's vlog, but I just had to publicly state how horrified I was by it. We got the point when you SAID it Jared, you really didn't need to pull down TWO diapers and rub your face all over two babies' butts (one of which isn't even your child) to prove the point. They BARELY blurred the babies' butts!! Dear lord these people.
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

I abstained of watching them for a long time, but those pics speak for themselves. Rubbing your face against a child's bum? Seriously inappropiate. No respect for the poor children whatsoever. Jared, in case you're reading this, you wanna know if your cheeks are soft after shaving? Rub it against your own ass, that's where your face has been for a long time anyway.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Wait.... WHAT!!! I can't watch video now and haven't seen it but let am seriously freaked out. He pulled down the pants of 2 toddlers as part of his joke/proving point. I am sorry that borders on child abuse IMO. Those boys are not BABIES! Especially Cal. I want to vomit. Talk about exploiting your kid. I seriously fear for all the kids raised by this whole extended family. Bonnie's, Ruby's, and Elli's kids have been taught it's normal for adults to do things that probably feel inwardly "wrong" to the child and to just suck it up. It's not just the big things... the small ones too. The other day Lincoln was smothering Cody with kisses while he was sitting on basement couch. He had minor response that insinuated he wanted space from Linc. Bonnie went way overboard and said "What that's amazing him loving you like that is AMAZING your lucky." Physically not wanting to be touched at any given moment is any human beings personal right no matter how old or who's touching them. I have told my kids to honor their instincts and ask for space etc. I think it's a minor example of how we have to teach our kids to pay attention to what feels wrong and speak up about it. If any of that familie's kids ever have an ill intentioned adult try touch them inappropriately, l really think their kids would be confused about what's inappropriate and what to do. They have grown up with such a blurry sense of appropriate physical boundaries. I know this is an EJ page but it runs rapid in the whole family. Admittedly l don't watch Julie or Beau's vlogs but l suspect that at least as far as Julie is concerned she rejects her families whole sick lack of physical boundaries. I can't help but think it is a contributing factor to her staying out of state. I could be way over analyzing but l know Bonnie and Ellie have made several comments when with Julie about her aversion to physical affection. Of course Ellie just sees that as a signal to make jokes about it and force her affection on Julie. There is all kinds of crazy in the Koolaid with this family.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

jaynshann wrote:Wait.... WHAT!!! I can't watch video now and haven't seen it but let am seriously freaked out. He pulled down the pants of 2 toddlers as part of his joke/proving point. I am sorry that borders on child abuse IMO. Those boys are not BABIES! Especially Cal. I want to vomit. Talk about exploiting your kid. I seriously fear for all the kids raised by this whole extended family. Bonnie's, Ruby's, and Elli's kids have been taught it's normal for adults to do things that probably feel inwardly "wrong" to the child and to just suck it up. It's not just the big things... the small ones too. The other day Lincoln was smothering Cody with kisses while he was sitting on basement couch. He had minor response that insinuated he wanted space from Linc. Bonnie went way overboard and said "What that's amazing him loving you like that is AMAZING your lucky." Physically not wanting to be touched at any given moment is any human beings personal right no matter how old or who's touching them. I have told my kids to honor their instincts and ask for space etc. I think it's a minor example of how we have to teach our kids to pay attention to what feels wrong and speak up about it. If any of that familie's kids ever have an ill intentioned adult try touch them inappropriately, l really think their kids would be confused about what's inappropriate and what to do. They have grown up with such a blurry sense of appropriate physical boundaries. I know this is an EJ page but it runs rapid in the whole family. Admittedly l don't watch Julie or Beau's vlogs but l suspect that at least as far as Julie is concerned she rejects her families whole sick lack of physical boundaries. I can't help but think it is a contributing factor to her staying out of state. I could be way over analyzing but l know Bonnie and Ellie have made several comments when with Julie about her aversion to physical affection. Of course Ellie just sees that as a signal to make jokes about it and force her affection on Julie. There is all kinds of crazy in the Koolaid with this family. Image

Julie is just as bad. She mentions in her old blog that her mom got up early and took her toddler into the bath with her. She said it was nice because she got to sleep in. Most people would think that is weird.

I agree they all have weird boundaries, but there is not comparison between letting your baby kiss/crawl all over his brother, and having your brother-in-law remove 3 layers of clothing to rub his face on your baby's bottom. I get people like to question Bonnie and use her as an example but this was much different and not exactly the first time Jared has done something questionable for vlog content. Bonnie wasn't there for this. It wasn't her fault. That's like comparing encouraging your child to hug their grandparents, with telling them to go sit on a pervy uncle's lap in their bathing suit. Out in public NO ONE will question a baby kissing his brother. Most people will notice what Jared did and look on with concern.

Sorry to go on a rant but there are plenty of E&J examples that could have been used. The implication is that Bonnie somehow encouraged this to happen, and that hits a little too close to victim blaming for me. The focus should stay on the two people that were in the room at the time and allowed this to happen. Bonnie realized it was messed up situation immediately after walking through the door. That was very telling about what the other side must have looked like.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

Jared, you officially took it too far. He has no sense.

However, I did find it hilarious that Ellie called Calvin a gremlin. Especially considering I kinda got shamed for calling him that a week or so ago. Lol!
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

What kind of man thinks it is okay to rub his face on two children's bottoms?? And puts it on the internet??? It's truly disturbing. And the fact that Ellie laughed about makes her just as bad as Jared. If I were Bonnie I'd have been livid!
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
jaynshann wrote:Wait.... WHAT!!! I can't watch video now and haven't seen it but let am seriously freaked out. He pulled down the pants of 2 toddlers as part of his joke/proving point. I am sorry that borders on child abuse IMO. Those boys are not BABIES! Especially Cal. I want to vomit. Talk about exploiting your kid. I seriously fear for all the kids raised by this whole extended family. Bonnie's, Ruby's, and Elli's kids have been taught it's normal for adults to do things that probably feel inwardly "wrong" to the child and to just suck it up. It's not just the big things... the small ones too. The other day Lincoln was smothering Cody with kisses while he was sitting on basement couch. He had minor response that insinuated he wanted space from Linc. Bonnie went way overboard and said "What that's amazing him loving you like that is AMAZING your lucky." Physically not wanting to be touched at any given moment is any human beings personal right no matter how old or who's touching them. I have told my kids to honor their instincts and ask for space etc. I think it's a minor example of how we have to teach our kids to pay attention to what feels wrong and speak up about it. If any of that familie's kids ever have an ill intentioned adult try touch them inappropriately, l really think their kids would be confused about what's inappropriate and what to do. They have grown up with such a blurry sense of appropriate physical boundaries. I know this is an EJ page but it runs rapid in the whole family. Admittedly l don't watch Julie or Beau's vlogs but l suspect that at least as far as Julie is concerned she rejects her families whole sick lack of physical boundaries. I can't help but think it is a contributing factor to her staying out of state. I could be way over analyzing but l know Bonnie and Ellie have made several comments when with Julie about her aversion to physical affection. Of course Ellie just sees that as a signal to make jokes about it and force her affection on Julie. There is all kinds of crazy in the Koolaid with this family. Image

Julie is just as bad. She mentions in her old blog that her mom got up early and took her toddler into the bath with her. She said it was nice because she got to sleep in. Most people would think that is weird.

I agree they all have weird boundaries, but there is not comparison between letting your baby kiss/crawl all over his brother, and having your brother-in-law remove 3 layers of clothing to rub his face on your baby's bottom. I get people like to question Bonnie and use her as an example but this was much different and not exactly the first time Jared has done something questionable for vlog content. Bonnie wasn't there for this. It wasn't her fault. That's like comparing encouraging your child to hug their grandparents, with telling them to go sit on a pervy uncle's lap in their bathing suit. Out in public NO ONE will question a baby kissing his brother. Most people will notice what Jared did and look on with concern.

Sorry to go on a rant but there are plenty of E&J examples that could have been used. The implication is that Bonnie somehow encouraged this to happen, and that hits a little too close to victim blaming for me. The focus should stay on the two people that were in the room at the time and allowed this to happen. Bonnie realized it was messed up situation immediately after walking through the door. That was very telling about what the other side must have looked like.
I agree with you, I don't think Bonnie somehow encouraged this happen and I will be interested to see if she keeps a bit of distance with Jared and her kids...or at least a watchful eye. Honestly, I don't feel I would leave my kids with him in the future.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I could not agree more. It's really disturbing to me when parents don't let their children have autonomy over their own bodies.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Who was there when Jared did this? Just Ellie? I realize Bonnie came in in the middle of it. I was considering reporting the video, but I didn't think it fit into any of their categories or it was an appropriate one to report. Anyhow, I saw comments about how funny it was that Jared did that. WTF??
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

I just watched the clip and I am very disturbed by it. As someone who had a master's degree in criminal justice and has taken victim advocacy and other social work courses and lectures, I can't view this in any other way but as abuse. This is the kind of stuff you tell your kids to say no about and the thing you watch out for as signs of an abusive home or person. That clip was horrible and I'm sorry if someone thinks I'm overreacting.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

It would have been so FUN if one of the kids would start pooping while Jared's face would have been in his butt.
And to turn into something like one priest one nun. DO NOT GOOGLE IT!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tratra58 wrote:
I agree with you, I don't think Bonnie somehow encouraged this happen and I will be interested to see if she keeps a bit of distance with Jared and her kids...or at least a watchful eye. Honestly, I don't feel I would leave my kids with him in the future.
This was what I was wondering. What caught her eye right when she walked in? I don't think she could see in front of him, so how did she knew he wasn't changing Linc and just holding him up for a second. Something looked bad immediately. Or was it the fact that Jared was holding him and Ellie was filming?

I realize Bonnie isn't the biggest in teaching her kids personal boundaries, but even if she was the most careful mother ever, Lincoln is still a baby and it would have had no impact yet. Even with her lax views on body autonomy I don't believe for a second Cody or Boston would have ever been ok with Jared suggesting they drop trow and let him touch them.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

I finally watched it and I reported it as well. (Mods if this is inappropriate to put in this post let me know). I don't, however, think Bonnie was mad though. She seemed to laugh and find it funny IMO. Maybe she was mad and if she was I really hope she let Jared have it. If anyone else was wondering as I was above, it was Ellie filming and then Joel and Bonnie came in the door towards the end.
Last edited by workfromhomemom on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

workfromhomemom wrote:Who was there when Jared did this? Just Ellie? I realize Bonnie came in in the middle of it. I was considering reporting the video, but I didn't think it fit into any of their categories or it was an appropriate one to report. Anyhow, I saw comments about how funny it was that Jared did that. WTF??
It fits under child abuse because it includes any "content that includes sexual, predatory, or abusive communications towards minors". This is sexual abuse in my mind.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”