BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

lynnd
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by lynnd »

Wow I didn't even realize that the kids didn't come to the hospital. Maybe they did and she saved the footage for her birth vlog? She didn't post anything about having visitors besides Vanessa[/quote]

No they definitely didn't go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I saw that picture yesterday and assumed she meant they would meet her in the hospital but yeah you're right they obviously must have not

That's really weird to me. Did anyone else not have their kids come to the hospital to meet their sibling?

I have my kids meet the new sibling before anyone else besides my husband. I know it's kinda weird/scary for them seeing mom in the hospital, but i think it's weirder to go back to normal life with a random new baby they haven't met living in the house[/quote]

I personally didn't wAnt to but my mom brought my daughter anyway. I wanted to do it at the house so it would be more comfortable for all of us. My daughter could of either greeted the baby or went about her business but it didn't happen like that.

If I had more I would definitely wait until we got home for them to meet the baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

My son couldn't meet his brother at the hospital due to flu season. So that may be a reason?
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Yeah, this time of year especially. My friend had a January baby and they couldn't have any visitors because the L&D floor was closed (due to the flu) to everyone but immediate family, and I think no children (even siblings).
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

another descriptive for a claddagh is an Irish wedding ring .
You wear the heart facing in or out depending on relationship status.
I find it weird if her fake engagement, just to let all the random straight men she bumps into in the home wares section at Target know she's taken ring was an Irish wedding ring .

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Oh whoops sorry just saw not claddagh at all

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

Looks like Britney got Harlow a personalized swaddle blanket, and omg those things sell for around 50$ on Etsy!!
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Kmommy wrote:Looks like Britney got Harlow a personalized swaddle blanket, and omg those things sell for around 50$ on Etsy!!
I saw that with her name all over it.... it didn't make me like the name anymore than I already don't.

She doesn't look like a Harlow to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Kmommy wrote:Looks like Britney got Harlow a personalized swaddle blanket, and omg those things sell for around 50$ on Etsy!!
New money screams. Old money whispers.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I think she did the right thing not bringing the kids to the hospital. She doesn't have to stay long, why not wait til they're comfortable at home and the kids don't have to see mom and dad stuck in the hospital and then have to leave them again? Even if Nolan wasn't crazy attached, that can be hard for a 2 year old. I would just worry that it could create some weird resentment toward the baby. This way, they leave for a fun couple days with grandma, come home and yaaaay baby! Lol.

For the record my oldest did come to the hospital to visit, he was not quite 2, but I had his dad stay overnight with him at our house, so it wasn't such a shock for him. I also had a csection and didn't want to go 5 days without seeing him. With subsequent babies the kids haven't visited.
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

That blanket is beautiful though. Even if the name isn't lol

I like the way she dresses her kids/decorates her house for the most part.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

If I could have a re-do, I wouldn't have had my son meet his baby brother in the hospital. Nurses are amazing and I don't want to complain but my son showed up as the nurses did to take vitals and they didn't stop to let us have the moment even though I asked. It really took away from it and also.my toddler was wild in the hospital room and It was stressful. I wish I had waited to bring the baby home to meet his bro! Maybe Britney thought it would be too crazy having the kids in the hospital,
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

Random19 wrote:That blanket is beautiful though. Even if the name isn't lol

I like the way she dresses her kids/decorates her house for the most part.
The blanket is gorgeous...but I'm just waiting for Harlow to poop explode all over it.

I fully anticipate my daughter having the tantrum of the century at the hospital so I think it's easier for some parents to not have young kids visiting the hospital
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
smom12 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Wow I didn't even realize that the kids didn't come to the hospital. Maybe they did and she saved the footage for her birth vlog? She didn't post anything about having visitors besides Vanessa
No they definitely didn't go.

I saw that picture yesterday and assumed she meant they would meet her in the hospital but yeah you're right they obviously must have not

That's really weird to me. Did anyone else not have their kids come to the hospital to meet their sibling?

I have my kids meet the new sibling before anyone else besides my husband. I know it's kinda weird/scary for them seeing mom in the hospital, but i think it's weirder to go back to normal life with a random new baby they haven't met living in the house
My son didn't meet his sister until she was 10 days old. But she was preemie and in the NICU, they have a strict rules on who can and cannot visit because they obviously have sick babies think of. He wasn't quite two yet, he didn't care Image I'm surprised they didn't have at least aria come and visit and meet the baby though.

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

With the whole Ean reacting to pregnancy thing, did anyone see Bonnie and Joels 'surprise' pregnancy reveal? Joel seemed overwhelmed and not thrilled but no one seemed to accuse them of not being in love or Bonnie forcing him to procreate. In my view, if Ean didnt want another kid, he would have just said no.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:With the whole Ean reacting to pregnancy thing, did anyone see Bonnie and Joels 'surprise' pregnancy reveal? Joel seemed overwhelmed and not thrilled but no one seemed to accuse them of not being in love or Bonnie forcing him to procreate. In my view, if Ean didnt want another kid, he would have just said no.

I've never watched them but I just watched that video and I didn't get a bad vibe from the dad at all. He just seemed really surprised and was thinking like a guy about the $ and stuff

Ean acted cold and irritated towards Britney. Repeating himself saying "this is the last one." Like he was her parent or something.

And after saying he didn't want a third a million times and Britney pushing a third baby for years it just seems obvious to me that he gave into what she wanted. No ones saying she forced him to have another one, but he didn't seem excited in the slightest.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

He probably just said yea to shut her the hell up

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I agree that if Ean didn't want another kid he could have strapped it but shouldn't he be able to trust his fiancée if she's the one taking birth control that she wouldn't go behind his back? I would never go and try to get pregnant again knowing my husband doesn't want another child.

We were at a BBQ this past weekend where one of my husbands cousins wife was trying to give me advice on how to get the third kid out of my husband even if he doesn't want one. She kept saying things like "get him at his weakest moment" or "get him drunk". I was appalled. But she's not the only woman I know to trick/trap a man with a baby.

People act like women can't be sneaky without anyone's permission.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:With the whole Ean reacting to pregnancy thing, did anyone see Bonnie and Joels 'surprise' pregnancy reveal? Joel seemed overwhelmed and not thrilled but no one seemed to accuse them of not being in love or Bonnie forcing him to procreate. In my view, if Ean didnt want another kid, he would have just said no.

I've never watched them but I just watched that video and I didn't get a bad vibe from the dad at all. He just seemed really surprised and was thinking like a guy about the $ and stuff

Ean acted cold and irritated towards Britney. Repeating himself saying "this is the last one." Like he was her parent or something.

And after saying he didn't want a third a million times and Britney pushing a third baby for years it just seems obvious to me that he gave into what she wanted. No ones saying she forced him to have another one, but he didn't seem excited in the slightest.
Also watch the video with the ring on a string. He was really adamant about them being DONE having kids. More irritated with Britney than anything else. Cuz she kept trying to say "what if" for a fourth one. Like what would the gender be.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Blackswan wrote:I agree that if Ean didn't want another kid he could have strapped it but shouldn't he be able to trust his fiancée if she's the one taking birth control that she wouldn't go behind his back? I would never go and try to get pregnant again knowing my husband doesn't want another child.

We were at a BBQ this past weekend where one of my husbands cousins wife was trying to give me advice on how to get the third kid out of my husband even if he doesn't want one. She kept saying things like "get him at his weakest moment" or "get him drunk". I was appalled. But she's not the only woman I know to trick/trap a man with a baby.

People act like women can't be sneaky without anyone's permission.
Yes, this stuff is not okay. I'm really curious about what really went down with Britney, Ean, and Baby #3. Did he really agree to it and actively try? Was he just sort of "Okay sure" but still not actually EXCITED but still a willing participant to shut her up? I would certainly hope it wasn't a case of "oopsie didn't take my pill" but I don't think Britney would purposely do that. But yeah, still weird that he suddenly agreed to try, and immediately after finding out Nolan's diagnosis? It's just weird.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

He probably did want a third but not right now. He probably didn't think they would conceive so fast.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Oh, but I will say that my husband was originally like "I want 1 or 2 kids" and we're now expecting baby #3, and he was the one who was talking about trying for it more than me!

So maybe Ean ended up having a change of heart. And who knows, people probably react to news like that (edit: Nolan's diagnosis) in very different ways. While I still think it was irresponsible to just gamble on it possibly being a boy, I can also see the desire to maybe want to have a third so that someday Aria wouldn't be left alone (and, in my opinion, it would be easier to have a newborn now, than when Nolan starts to show symptoms or she's pushing a wheelchair around. At least by that point Harlow will be able to walk by herself (and hopefully it's awhile and she's able to be much more self-sufficient). I think Ean is kind of an odd duck sometimes and hard to read, and every once in awhile he surprises me by not seeming to completely hate being filmed and having some fun with his family. But I felt uncomfortable watching the pregnancy surprise video, especially him immediately jumping to it being the last one and just seeming completely unexcited (and we can't blame he's uncomfortable being on camera for that one).

Return to “Britneyandbaby”