KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Mlburk21 wrote:
ecf997 wrote:Maybe they'll learn their lesson after paying thousands of dollars in orthodontic work to fix it.
Just pisses me off that they are so selfish and lazy. They continue giving him that damn binky everyday because they are so lazy to have to deal with him "maybe" being fussy!
and also by giving it to him all the time he doesnt learn to self soothe and then whenever he doesnt have it in his mouth he is always fussing or screaming/screeching in frustration
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Mlburk21 wrote:This poor kid! They have fucked up his teeth! So selfish!

Omg his teeth look terrible lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

What was the picture Keren posted on IG earlier? I saw the link on twitter, but when I clicked on it, it was gone..
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:What was the picture Keren posted on IG earlier? I saw the link on twitter, but when I clicked on it, it was gone..

All Ive seen today is a pic of Jackson sitting in front of the shelves with books on it that they finally hung in his room.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Mlburk21 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:What was the picture Keren posted on IG earlier? I saw the link on twitter, but when I clicked on it, it was gone..

All Ive seen today is a pic of Jackson sitting in front of the shelves with books on it that they finally hung in his room.
oh. That's not exciting. Maybe she blocked me on IG too..lol
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Mlburk21 wrote:

oh. That's not exciting. Maybe she blocked me on IG too..lol
She's blocked you? Khoa blocked me on twitter and I never even followed him. Lmao
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

All Ive seen today is a pic of Jackson sitting in front of the shelves with books on it that they finally hung in his room.[/quote]

oh. That's not exciting. Maybe she blocked me on IG too..lol[/quote]

She's blocked you? Khoa blocked me on twitter and I never even followed him. Lmao[/quote]

She blocked me on twitter..and idk why tbh lol and apparently on IG. Idk why...
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Kk ,L and cool Mr J thread title suggestion

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I like whoever suggested kkandbinkiej. It's still relevant lol
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

In the vlog "Finally went back", I saw Khoa on the phone while driving, in my country it's forbidden to do that, isn't it forbidden in the US?

Edit: And Keren is back in Chick fill A :D
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Midia wrote:In the vlog "Finally went back", I saw Khoa on the phone while driving, in my country it's forbidden to do that, isn't it forbidden in the US?

Uhm no. It's not "forbidden". The law for that is state by state..texting might be illegal..but talking on the phone, no. Where I live you can't use your phone at all during a school zone..but that's it.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Midia wrote:In the vlog "Finally went back", I saw Khoa on the phone while driving, in my country it's forbidden to do that, isn't it forbidden in the US?

Uhm no. It's not "forbidden". The law for that is state by state..texting might be illegal..but talking on the phone, no. Where I live you can't use your phone at all during a school zone..but that's it.

OK Thanks for the information, as I said it's forbidden in France to use you phone and drive that's why I was so surprise to see him do that and on video but since they didn't edit it I guessed that maybe it was allowed where they live. Well, I learn something today, thanks again!
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Midia wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:

OK Thanks for the information, as I said it's forbidden in France to use you phone and drive that's why I was so surprise to see him do that and on video but since they didn't edit it I guessed that maybe it was allowed where they live. Well, I learn something today, thanks again!
That's crazy that it is not forbidden in the US, very dangerous! In France you aren't even allowed to use a headset while driving, only the speaker is allowed...
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

EW why is keren feeding jackson that nasty canned progresso soup?! that soup has sooooo much sodium and preservatives that are terrible for him; also canned chicken and veggies and soup in general isnt fresh and requires a bunch of preservatives to not rot..how can she be ok with pumping her child full of this crap?! Chicken noodle soup is very easy to make from scratch (just put a whole chicken and veggies in water or chicken/veggie broth and let it simmer for a few hours and make noodles and put them in). So much healthier and better for him and also delicious!
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:EW why is keren feeding jackson that nasty canned progresso soup?! that soup has sooooo much sodium and preservatives that are terrible for him; also canned chicken and veggies and soup in general isnt fresh and requires a bunch of preservatives to not rot..how can she be ok with pumping her child full of this crap?! Chicken noodle soup is very easy to make from scratch (just put a whole chicken and veggies in water or chicken/veggie broth and let it simmer for a few hours and make noodles and put them in). So much healthier and better for him and also delicious!
Why? Because she's an absolute lazy ass.

Today they had Nani to cock over or what!? That's just ridiculous - it's YOUR house, YOU cook for your guests and not the the other way round.

Oh and that selling homemade lunch stuff just shows another time what a bitch Keren is............
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

I've never heard penis used as a verb, was that an autocorrect error or am I behind on times lmaoooo
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Who the FUCK gives a baby canned soup??? Is she trying to kill him? Keen please look at the SODIUM in those cans!! You will literally kill your child with that shit!! Wow just wow!!
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Ahahahahaha omg - that was autocorrect

Apparently penis ranks higher than cook in my phone dictionary (which isn't true and I seriously don't know how this happened)
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

They had chick fila again today as per snap chat. Are they fucking serious? What the hell is wrong with them

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:They had chick fila again today as per snap chat. Are they fucking serious? What the hell is wrong with them

And had Jackson propped up in front of the TV once again watching FRIENDS.

Honestly if she stopped laying around and stopped eating takeaways she might actually have the baby early.

I reckon she'll go a week over due and Kyra might just give birth to MiniBug before her that would be embarrassing and sad for Keren considering she's had a few false alarms

Return to “KKandBabyJ”