BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by Yue195 »

gypsophila wrote:That's what I find so controlling though--the fact that they've been together for 5 years and he's still not ready for commitment? Really? Why not. This is just speculation I know, but it irks me when men seem to have all the power/control in a relationship like this. It doesn't seem like they agree about the major things. Why have kids if you aren't totally committed and on the same page.

Also, I'm sorry, and say this jokingly, but EW at the thought that Ean could have his choice of women. His choice of totally subservient women, sure. But intelligent, confident women? No way. He sounds like Donald Duck and his personality is so flat. ;)
Personal story-

My parents we're together for 5 years before my dad proposed. Marriage never appealed to him. His parents had a nasty divorce, they both had long time partners that neither married. To him it was complete bullshit. He was happy just living with my mum and having kids with her. My mum comes from a Catholic background, marriage then babies is a must. My dad saw how much she wanted it and what it means to her and did the two things he hates to make her happy because he loves her that much- he got married in a Catholic Church.

You can't compare relationship because everyone is different but if you love someone you do the things you hate for them. Ean (or Brit with what excuse she's coming up ) pushing the marriage back says to me their relationship isn't going to move forward from where it is. I'm convinced Harlow was a bandaid/marry me baby.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Lord I'm just anticipating the complaining multiplying 200% now because she has three kids and things are so so so crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I just watched her pregnancy announcement with Nolan. Um that was just..... no words.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I don't even think it will be 3 crazy kids, but it will be how much more crazy Aria and Nolan are since baby has been born. But in reality they will be acting the exact same as they normally do.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

smom12 wrote:Lord I'm just anticipating the complaining multiplying 200% now because she has three kids and things are so so so crazy.

Because she's the only woman in the world to have 3 kids.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:She could've used Harper Avery and forever won my heart. Greys reference for anyone that cares lol
I don't think the name Harlow is terrible I just don't think SHE actually likes it that much. She loved Harper so much but wouldn't use it because it's too popular? I get wanting to be unique but if you love a name use it. I hope she doesn't end up resenting herself for choosing that name

Name trends change way too often to dictate what I would name my kids. Harper is not so popular that she shouldn't have used it if she liked it. Same with Luca for Nolan.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

smom12 wrote:I just watched her pregnancy announcement with Nolan. Um that was just..... no words.

After reading your post I went to watch it by curiosity, the video looks so fake ... :?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Midia wrote:
smom12 wrote:I just watched her pregnancy announcement with Nolan. Um that was just..... no words.

After reading your post I went to watch it by curiosity, the video looks so fake ... :?
Link?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Blackswan wrote:
Midia wrote:

Link?

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

With her fake engagement ring xD
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Almost as cringe worthy as Ean's non-reaction to her latest pregnancy.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

How the hell was Aria outta bed ready to hug Ean when B put her to sleep at the beginning of the video. Vanessa didn't think that one through as the director.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Well to be fair the ring is on the right hand so. Also Vanessa, that was one wry shaky video. Not to mention how out of focus it was! Side note, Brittany looks so very different.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Wait she had Harlow as a band aid baby due to Nolans diagnosis? And how long does Nolan have to live? I'm new with Britney and her situation
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

d4865 wrote:Wait she had Harlow as a band aid baby due to Nolans diagnosis? And how long does Nolan have to live? I'm new with Britney and her situation
DMD estimated lifespan is 25 years. He's fine- he's not going anywhere anytime soon. But over time he will lose muscle tone and be confined in a wheel chair by his teen years.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I didn't think nolans pregnancy announcement was supposed to be a surprise to their family?
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

d4865 wrote:Wait she had Harlow as a band aid baby due to Nolans diagnosis? And how long does Nolan have to live? I'm new with Britney and her situation
I don't think it is fair to say Harlow was a bandaid baby. She did get pregnant really soon after Nolan's diagnosis but I don't think it was because of Nolan's diagnosis that they decided to have another. And no one on this board can really agree if it was the right time or not. Personally, I think it makes more sense to have a baby now so she gets through the newborn/total dependence stage before Nolan's condition worsens and so I'm not surprised she got pregnant right away. Others say she should have waited until Nolan was getting sicker to see if she could handle a third child. But almost everyone is in agreement that whenever they had a third child, they shouldn't have been so reckless and done gender selection because DMD is passed on through B to male children.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If this is Eans ig account even his profile is boring lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

literallywhat wrote:
I don't think it is fair to say Harlow was a bandaid baby. She did get pregnant really soon after Nolan's diagnosis but I don't think it was because of Nolan's diagnosis that they decided to have another. And no one on this board can really agree if it was the right time or not. Personally, I think it makes more sense to have a baby now so she gets through the newborn/total dependence stage before Nolan's condition worsens and so I'm not surprised she got pregnant right away. Others say she should have waited until Nolan was getting sicker to see if she could handle a third child. But almost everyone is in agreement that whenever they had a third child, they shouldn't have been so reckless and done gender selection because DMD is passed on through B to male children.
I think Nolans diagnosis factored in the timing of a third baby, I think they, or at least Britney was planning on having a third before. Im on the side of its better to give her attention to a newborn while Nolan is asymptomatic than when he is in a wheelchair and needing a lot of care. However, chancing a boy was ridiculous, reckless and something I flat out do not condone.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
Kmommy wrote:Looks like Britney got Harlow a personalized swaddle blanket, and omg those things sell for around 50$ on Etsy!!
I saw that with her name all over it.... it didn't make me like the name anymore than I already don't.

She doesn't look like a Harlow to me.

That was my very first thought as well. As soon as it was announced I immediately felt it was "wrong". She doesn't look like a Harlow at all - I feel like a Harlow doesn't fit in this family. To parrot many of the other commenters, I think Harper would have been much better but meh, not my kid. Still don't like it.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”