E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I feel sorry for Jackson and Calvin. This is normal life for them. They don't have a mother that will walk through the door and wonder what is going on. Their mother supports their father's jokes and helps to film them.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

HelloSweetie wrote:I feel sorry for Jackson and Calvin. This is normal life for them. They don't have a mother that will walk through the door and wonder what is going on. Their mother supports their father's jokes and helps to film them.
I worry about them for other reasons. I just have this really bad feeling that one day a vlogger, probably a well known one, will have some massive crap come out about them and from there we will see the downfall of the vloggers. And I worry for the kids, what this will do to them in the future, when they attend school. I can't imagine what the older children of well known vloggers go through day to day without a huge scandal behind them.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Anyone look up those blankets from Minky Couture? Geez. For a small baby blanket 30x36 they want $70. And the prints they have now are pretty crappy.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

eab424 wrote:Anyone look up those blankets from Minky Couture? Geez. For a small baby blanket 30x36 they want $70. And the prints they have now are pretty crappy.
That's funny you should mention that because I actually have one my son never used that I listed just today. I was curious what local made ones cost so I was checking for comparison. The MC ones are very nice, but I think you definitely pay a bit more for the name. Even at the start, Ellie definitely wasn't as frugal as she tried to pretend she was.
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Someone in the comments said that all the people mad at what Jared did, are just sexualizing it the same way people sexualize breast feeding in public.

Also Paul S is trolling so hard in the comment section, it's very refreshing
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

jenboghel01 wrote:Someone in the comments said that all the people mad at what Jared did, are just sexualizing it the same way people sexualize breast feeding in public.

Paul S is the hero we need but not the hero we deserve xD

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PopTheButterfly wrote:
jenboghel01 wrote:Someone in the comments said that all the people mad at what Jared did, are just sexualizing it the same way people sexualize breast feeding in public.

Paul S is the hero we need but not the hero we deserve xD

He might be the hero we have Image
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Sometimes I reality-check my perspective by asking my husband's opinion on things I've reacted strongly to... Usually he replies that I am giving these YouTubers way, way more thought and attention than they deserve and that they're all on the bizarre side but that I could stop watching at any time. But today, he said it was 100% disgusting and that there must be something wrong with E+J for the incident to have happened at all... Let alone filming it, editing, making that image the thumbnail, etc.

Over all, it makes me really sad for Jackson and Calvin. I don't know what the hell is wrong with their parents, but Jared demonstrated a massive error in judgment. It wasn't "just" a quick lapse into weirdness. I felt like the entire vlog was weird.

This is not, IMO, like any previous incidents that I can recall. I have made no secret of my dislike of Ellie, but until now generally felt like Jackson's bond with Jared was a positive factor that might help mitigate the damage caused by Ellie's narcissism and general bitchiness. But this gives me cause for major concern and makes me worry that the children may be unsafe. That feels like a dramatic statement, but I've seen enough predatory individuals in my life at this point to believe people when they choose to reveal their true nature.

I really hope it was just a prolonged lapse of discernment, but... Yuck.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

I find it weird that even though the negative comments have now ascended to the top of the comment section that 1) they didn't delete the comments and 2) they haven't addressed it.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PopTheButterfly wrote:I find it weird that even though the negative comments have now ascended to the top of the comment section that 1) they didn't delete the comments and 2) they haven't addressed it.

Pretty sure they are travelling today. They may not have seen them.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

The fact that they not only did it, but filmed it, edited it into the vlog and uploaded it to the Internet shows how out of touch with reality they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

staceybrax wrote:The fact that they not only did it, but filmed it, edited it into the vlog and uploaded it to the Internet shows how out of touch with reality they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He must have stared at that thumbnail for hours to edit it.
Probably it's his new screensaver.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:I find it weird that even though the negative comments have now ascended to the top of the comment section that 1) they didn't delete the comments and 2) they haven't addressed it.

I was online when Jared was earlier and he replied to a bunch of comments all around the negative comment thread but left those alone. I was screen grabbing because I was worried he was about to delete the comments at any second, but he left them alone.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PopTheButterfly wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

I was online when Jared was earlier and he replied to a bunch of comments all around the negative comment thread but left those alone. I was screen grabbing because I was worried he was about to delete the comments at any second, but he left them alone.

While I'm glad he's not censoring the comments, I'm curious why. They have deleted comments before, so it's not that they are against it. Does leaving them up indicate he thinks it's no big deal and people are overreacting?
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

And the comment of the day goes to.......Paul S!!!!! I find this so darn funny!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Btw, here's another hint we somehow missed.

Someone replied to "just take a pregnancy test already." I wonder if the minions are even starting to get annoyed.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 38792e.png[/img]
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Pretty sure they are travelling today. They may not have seen them.

While I'm glad he's not censoring the comments, I'm curious why. They have deleted comments before, so it's not that they are against it. Does leaving them up indicate he thinks it's no big deal and people are overreacting?
Maybe he thought the thread would die? We should make sure it maintains that top spot if he thinks this will all just blow over. I know I'm going to keep bringing it up from now on. He just posted twitter and he deleted (or Twitter deleted, I reported the tweets of his video on Twitter) so he must be aware of the attention.

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

shewolf_07 wrote:And the comment of the day goes to.......Paul S!!!!! I find this so darn funny!
I wonder if he (going to assume Paul is a he until otherwise) knows about this site? He'd be amazing on here!

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

PopTheButterfly wrote:
shewolf_07 wrote:And the comment of the day goes to.......Paul S!!!!! I find this so darn funny!
I wonder if he (going to assume Paul is a he until otherwise) knows about this site? He'd be amazing on here!

Yes, he knows.
katiepeach
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by katiepeach »

First time posting, been a long time lurker.(like 3 years lol or atleast guru gossiper)
I seriously had a hard time watching it, as a person who experienced sexual abuse as a child
this hit way way too close to home. Although his intentions might have not been gross,
it came off really nasty. HE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE. Im sure someone else in this board has
also experience abuse and typically it is a lonely, untalked about, shameful feeling. Im just
seriously having a hard time dealing with this. Cant comprehend this.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”