E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by staceymj »

I was reading some of the comments on bonnie's vlog and someone asked how she felt about the whole thing with Lincoln and she said "if I wasn't ok with it it wouldn't be up"
So she's just as bad as Ellie and Jared, they have such a messed up idea of personal space and what is ok and what isn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

PopTheButterfly wrote:I find it weird that even though the negative comments have now ascended to the top of the comment section that 1) they didn't delete the comments and 2) they haven't addressed it.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
I haven't looked at their comment section for a few hrs, but they made a point to heart the positive comments when I looked. Almost every one of them. I don't think this is normal for them to do either. They are looking, but strangely not deleting for now. I am sure they are here too reading. To them those comments are probably just "haters" in their eyes, which I find really sad.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

staceybrax wrote:I was reading some of the comments on bonnie's vlog and someone asked how she felt about the whole thing with Lincoln and she said "if I wasn't ok with it it wouldn't be up"
So she's just as bad as Ellie and Jared, they have such a messed up idea of personal space and what is ok and what isn't.

It's not just as bad in my opinion. It's bad, I'm not going to lie, but what is she supposed to do? I get that everyone wants to think they will do something right away, but Ellie is her sister. Accusing Jared of doing something wrong is accusing her sister. Not just of something wrong, but something really perverse. An overreaction from Bonnie (as much as I would have loved for her to hand Jared his ass), would most certainly if caused a rift felt throughout the entire Griffith's clan (and You tube). There are factors I think that make the two thought processes completely different.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

staceybrax wrote:I was reading some of the comments on bonnie's vlog and someone asked how she felt about the whole thing with Lincoln and she said "if I wasn't ok with it it wouldn't be up"

She commented about the same thing in the vlog in question. She said she thought the whole vlog was hilarious. I feel really disgusted by this family.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yup, that's what I thought from watching her reaction. She was laughing and didn't seem bothered by it. I don't know why - she should be livid!
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

workfromhomemom wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:I find it weird that even though the negative comments have now ascended to the top of the comment section that 1) they didn't delete the comments and 2) they haven't addressed it.

I haven't looked at their comment section for a few hrs, but they made a point to heart the positive comments when I looked. Almost every one of them. I don't think this is normal for them to do either. They are looking, but strangely not deleting for now. I am sure they are here too reading. To them those comments are probably just "haters" in their eyes, which I find really sad.
Maybe if their vlog gets taken down then they'll change their tune.

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:

It's not just as bad in my opinion. It's bad, I'm not going to lie, but what is she supposed to do? I get that everyone wants to think they will do something right away, but Ellie is her sister. Accusing Jared of doing something wrong is accusing her sister. Not just of something wrong, but something really perverse. An overreaction from Bonnie (as much as I would have loved for her to hand Jared his ass), would most certainly if caused a rift felt throughout the entire Griffith's clan (and You tube). There are factors I think that make the two thought processes completely different.
While you're right and I've seen that happen I just wouldn't put my family's feelings over my child's safety.... then again I come from a family that's not that close knit and we've had numerous "break ups" before. I would just expect more silence from Bonnie on the issue than outright acceptance.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

PopTheButterfly wrote:

She commented about the same thing in the vlog in question. She said she thought the whole vlog was hilarious. I feel really disgusted by this family.

I didn't expect something different from Bonnie? She sucks on her children's faces and squeezes and hits their butts on camera. She caressed Lincoln's naked butt the other day with the camera set up. She made sure his butt (Unblurred btw) was front and center in the camera. I'm sorry but this whole family is sick.

Last edited by MommaLindsey2 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

workfromhomemom wrote:

Yup, that's what I thought from watching her reaction. She was laughing and didn't seem bothered by it. I don't know why - she should be livid!
I disagree, I thought she looked shocked and angry. Bonnie has said in blogs before that she likes to keep the peace and not rock the boat. I feel like we've seen this a lot, especially when it comes to things like the BFing or head shaving incidents. If I walked in on that I would have had the same reaction tbh. I would have played it off laughing. He wasn't doing anything that wouldn't have been perceived by those close to her as innocent. This is her sister and brother in law. She loves them! Do we honestly think she was going to think it wasn't an innocent act even if her gut is telling her to keep a closer eye on them next time? I don't know, maybe I just identify with this because I'm a similar peacekeeper type and can't say I wouldn't be conflicted about how to handle it.

Seriously though, why is everyone giving Ellie a pass? Is it because everyone thinks he's too dumb to be sinister? I've seen Bonnie's name mentioned way more in this thread than Ellie's and she was holding the camera!
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

People should start writing Chrystler to let them know what kind of people they are letting represent their brand.

I am sure E&J would change their tune when their free car was on the line
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

menehune wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:

I disagree, I thought she looked shocked and angry. Bonnie has said in blogs before that she likes to keep the peace and not rock the boat. I feel like we've seen this a lot, especially when it comes to things like the BFing or head shaving incidents. If I walked in on that I would have had the same reaction tbh. I would have played it off laughing. He wasn't doing anything that wouldn't have been perceived by those close to her as innocent. This is her sister and brother in law. She loves them! Do we honestly think she was going to think it wasn't an innocent act even if her gut is telling her to keep a closer eye on them next time? I don't know, maybe I just identify with this because I'm a similar peacekeeper type and can't say I wouldn't be conflicted about how to handle it.

Seriously though, why is everyone giving Ellie a pass? Is it because everyone thinks he's too dumb to be sinister? I've seen Bonnie's name mentioned way more in this thread than Ellie's and she was holding the camera!
Ellie is just as guilty as Jared IMO. She laughed and filmed that mess. Maybe Bonnie is trying to be a peacemaker, but I think this is something worth sticking up for. If she isn't in front of us, I sure hope she is doing something behind the scenes.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

menehune wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:

I can see where you're coming from. It's just a difference in personalities I guess because I would have reacted differently lol. And I'm just worried something more will happen and Bonnie will continue to leave Lincoln with Jared. As for Ellie, in my eyes she's just as to blame as Jared is. In fact, her not protecting Lincoln is just as abusive in my eyes.

menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:

I didn't expect something different from Bonnie? She sucks on her children's faces and squeezes and hits their butts on camera. She caressed Lincoln's naked butt the other day with the camera set up. She made sure his butt (Unblurred btw) was front and center in the camera. I'm sorry but this whole family is sick.

She did this and you didn't immediately run to the Bonnie board to call her out? I find that very hard to believe.

What does it matter anyway? Why are you so quick to put blame on Bonnie and say nothing about Ellie? Bonnie didn't ask for them to do that. She didn't benefit. So what if she squeezes her child's butt? Lots of parents do that! You may not like it, but that's subjective. Who strips a baby down 3 layers to rub their butt on their face?

You're trying to demonize Bonnie, but it's comparing mountains to molehills in my opinion.

Jared and Ellie are sick freaks. Lets not forget when THEY posted the vlog of all the kids in the tub complete with thumbnail. Sure Bonnie has questionable content, but she's making poor choices with her own children. She isn't molesting or harming them, and she isn't doing it to any other kids but her own.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

HelloSweetie wrote:

I disagree, I don't think she should start throwing around accusations that Jared is a pedophile or he had any real malicious intent but she definitely should of stood up for Lincoln as his mother and said that what Jared did to Lincoln is not ok and she doesn't want that footage in the vlog and told them to delete the footage. If Ellie or Jared has a tantrum about it and gets mad, who cares?! Lincoln is what 18 months old? He can't stand up for himself, Bonnie has to do it for him.

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

menehune wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote: She commented about the same thing in the vlog in question. She said she thought the whole vlog was hilarious. I feel really disgusted by this family.

She did this and you didn't immediately run to the Bonnie board to call her out? I find that very hard to believe.

What does it matter anyway? Why are you so quick to put blame on Bonnie and say nothing about Ellie? Bonnie didn't ask for them to do that. She didn't benefit. So what if she squeezes her child's butt? Lots of parents do that! You may not like it, but that's subjective. Who strips a baby down 3 layers to rub their butt on their face?

You're trying to demonize Bonnie, but it's comparing mountains to molehills in my opinion.

Jared and Ellie are sick freaks. Lets not forget when THEY posted the vlog of all the kids in the tub complete with thumbnail. Sure Bonnie has questionable content, but she's making poor choices with her own children. She isn't molesting or harming them, and she isn't doing it to any other kids but her own.
You're totally right and any concerns with Bonnie should probably be discussed in her thread. Ellie has just as much blame in this as Jared. I find it so wrong she spoke up about her child but not Lincoln. Doesn't matter who was crying and who wasn't.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

menehune wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote: She commented about the same thing in the vlog in question. She said she thought the whole vlog was hilarious. I feel really disgusted by this family.

Yes obviously they both are sick freaks! There are 4 pages about that already. I happen to think the whole Griffiths clan including Bonnie are sick. My husband and I were watching the video today and freaking out over how creepy it was. I even posted the first screen shot right after the vlog was put up and said it was the worst thing I've seen someone do on YouTube with a child.

JoCo 89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JoCo 89 »

I just went to the vlog and liked A BUNCH of comments calling out Jared's inappropriate actions!! Not cool to do! Even more not cool to film! And worse: sharing it publicly with potentially millions of people!!
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

staceybrax wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

I disagree, I don't think she should start throwing around accusations that Jared is a pedophile or he had any real malicious intent but she definitely should of stood up for Lincoln as his mother and said that what Jared did to Lincoln is not ok and she doesn't want that footage in the vlog and told them to delete the footage. If Ellie or Jared has a tantrum about it and gets mad, who cares?! Lincoln is what 18 months old? He can't stand up for himself, Bonnie has to do it for him.

We don't know if she said anything about it after the clip or what happens behind the social media and the camera. She could be livid but just wanting to keep the peace. I don't think I would personally react as she had, but the focus should be on the people who videoed the whole thing and did the action. If Bonnie continues to leave Lincoln alone with Jared and Ellie after this then I'll become more concerned.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Does anyone else worry this might be heading into trigger territory for some people?
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

JoCo 89 wrote:I just went to the vlog and liked A BUNCH of comments calling out Jared's inappropriate actions!! Not cool to do! Even more not cool to film! And worse: sharing it publicly with potentially millions of people!!
I've reported it on mine and my husband's YouTube and I've been reporting it on Twitter (which bith posts have been taken down) and Facebook.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”