Cullen & Katie : Happy Sparkling New Year Part #8

katlinsmith04209
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen & Katie : Happy Sparkling New Year Part #8

Unread post by katlinsmith04209 »

kw_11 wrote:Don't think this is against the rules because it was shown in a vlog, correct me if I'm wrong, but I just noticed something! I was watching a vlog from a couple weeks ago where Cullen was showing their wedding book and I happened to look down and it said Katherine and Cullen! I didn't know that was her first name. It's so pretty. Okay, proceed, lol.

Her name was in the vlogs way back when she graduated. They said Katherine then their last name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kw_11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kw_11 »

katlinsmith04209 wrote:
kw_11 wrote:Don't think this is against the rules because it was shown in a vlog, correct me if I'm wrong, but I just noticed something! I was watching a vlog from a couple weeks ago where Cullen was showing their wedding book and I happened to look down and it said Katherine and Cullen! I didn't know that was her first name. It's so pretty. Okay, proceed, lol.

Her name was in the vlogs way back when she graduated. They said Katherine then their last name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Huh. I just never knew that. I always assumed it was just Katie. Katherine is such a beautiful name and I can see that from the upperclass family she comes from, but Katie suits her. Just something I happened to come across.

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

workfromhomemom wrote:It looks like they are definitely going to Bryan's party. Ugh..I was hoping not. I am assuming so since Cullen bought a suit, but maybe I am wrong. I wonder if Katie and the kids might stay home?
I think it would be an excellent idea for Katie to stay home with the kids and happily allow Cullen to go without her. That way Cullen gets his time to be goofy with his "friends" and she need not be a part of it. Traveling for Vlogger Fair pretty much did Katie in, it can't be easy with two kids. Brooks made his appearance, there is no reason for her to go in my opinion.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

lmmomSD wrote:Thanks. I know it's all totally OT, but I like hearing how different parts, of the country and the world see things. I don't think of Honey Boo Boo and Duck Dynasty are so much southern as redneck, lol. I grew up in Southern Virginia, but my family is mostly from horsey Northern Virginia which is much more conservative, I suppose.
I wonder, since Cullen went shopping and Katie didn't, if he's going alone to the concert.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Concert? Is Bryan back at it again?
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

WhatSheSaid wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Thanks. I know it's all totally OT, but I like hearing how different parts, of the country and the world see things. I don't think of Honey Boo Boo and Duck Dynasty are so much southern as redneck, lol. I grew up in Southern Virginia, but my family is mostly from horsey Northern Virginia which is much more conservative, I suppose.
I wonder, since Cullen went shopping and Katie didn't, if he's going alone to the concert.

Concert? Is Bryan back at it again?
*Gasp* You didn't know Bryan Lanning is releasing an album, he only had the number one album last year for a hot minute.Image

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

Funny that Katie shops at kohls and target but he shops at von maur lol the grand dolly footage was super cute! Those kids are blessed to have such a loving family!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kw_11 wrote:
katlinsmith04209 wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Huh. I just never knew that. I always assumed it was just Katie. Katherine is such a beautiful name and I can see that from the upperclass family she comes from, but Katie suits her. Just something I happened to come across.

Katie is a pretty common nickname for Katherine. She doesn't seem like a Katherine-- Katie suits her.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
mblant99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mblant99 »

WhatSheSaid wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:It looks like they are definitely going to Bryan's party. Ugh..I was hoping not. I am assuming so since Cullen bought a suit, but maybe I am wrong. I wonder if Katie and the kids might stay home?
I think it would be an excellent idea for Katie to stay home with the kids and happily allow Cullen to go without her. That way Cullen gets his time to be goofy with his "friends" and she need not be a part of it. Traveling for Vlogger Fair pretty much did Katie in, it can't be easy with two kids. Brooks made his appearance, there is no reason for her to go in my opinion.
Check out his instagram story. I didn't watch it with volume, but it doesn't look like Katie or the kids were with him at the airport

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

beautynoob wrote:Funny that Katie shops at kohls and target but he shops at von maur lol the grand dolly footage was super cute! Those kids are blessed to have such a loving family!

Well ya can't buy a suit at Kohls or Target!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Two things, i'm SOOOOOOOO glad Katie is staying home with the kids, at least that means that we don't have to deal with Bryan and Missy on ALL of the vlog. I am sad for Katie though bc this is what, only the second time she's been without Cullen? I know last time when he flew out for that commercial she had me all teary bc she missed him so much, I hope he leaves her sweet love note like he did last time! <3
Secondly, it looks like they had someone try and break into their cars and sneaking around the outside of their house last night. Now i'm positive Katie is going to be scared to death being there alone with the kids. That would be a scary thing even if Cullen were going to be home! I might be a big ol wuss but i'm pretty sure if I were Katie and that happened i would be packing up my kids, and my valuables and heading to GrandDolly's or Kelly and Jay's for the weekend.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Was that just an ad for Nest? His post seemed off. Like he wasn't concerned at all. Being a youtuber and having 2 small children, i would be freaking out.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Was that just an ad for Nest? His post seemed off. Like he wasn't concerned at all. Being a youtuber and having 2 small children, i would be freaking out.

If Cullen stooped so low as to faking someone creeping around their house for an ad I'll be very very disappointed. It didn't seem like an ad too me, it's hard to pick up on how freaked out someone is via a tweet though...
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

If I were Katie I'd be a little pissed off that Cullen is still going on his dumb trip after people were sneaking around our house. Especially since they broadcast their lives on the internet, and anyone who watches their vlogs knows that she'll be home alone with two small children. Perhaps this will be a wake up call that what they're doing is incredibly dangerous to themselves and their children.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

Maybe Jay and/or some other family members will pop in occasionally to check on Katie and will drive by. My parents neighborhood is a good neighborhood, but occasionally while I lived there some people would be sneaking around or break ins would happen. When I was alone at home or babysitting the pets while my parents were away my uncle and grandpa would check in on me more and drive around extra.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I'm so glad she doesn't have to endure the Lannings! Go Katie! So, I noticed in Bonnie's vlog that Joel is going on a trip too. Are Joel and Jared going to the concert too?
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

I'm glad that Katie and the kids are staying home, I'd not want my kids around a terror child like Oliver getting what ever he wants. Maybe Katie had enough of the lazy Lannings. I'd not want my child hanging out with them either, no one needs their entitled ego around
them.

Sent from my PLT9650G using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

It makes sense not to take a bunch of kids to a concert.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ugh. He's hanging out with Jared and Joel. Add Bryan and Jeff to the mix, and I would stay home too if I were Katie! Joel isn't bad, but the rest of them descend to the lowest levels possible when they're together.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Random thought I had... The other day when he was talking about people he was recently Unsubscribed to.... Did you see Sam and nia was on the list of recently watched? Lol

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

calliepaige84 wrote:Random thought I had... The other day when he was talking about people he was recently Unsubscribed to.... Did you see Sam and nia was on the list of recently watched? Lol

Maybe he watches every once in a while just to see the train wreck like I do. Also Sam copied him the other day, he not only cut open Sophie but did it with a 1000 degree knife. Maybe that is the vlog Cullen watched.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”