KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

d4865 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:They had chick fila again today as per snap chat. Are they fucking serious? What the hell is wrong with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And had Jackson propped up in front of the TV once again watching FRIENDS.

Honestly if she stopped laying around and stopped eating takeaways she might actually have the baby early.

I reckon she'll go a week over due and Kyra might just give birth to MiniBug before her that would be embarrassing and sad for Keren considering she's had a few false alarms
Yeah she's so inactive! If she moved around more she probably wouldn't have gained so much weight either. I also think she wouldn't be so winded by walking 2 feet if she had gone walking every morning or evening.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

Really?? "Clickbait" on twitter now too? She clearly wanted all her minions to think she was in the hospital. She's so pathetic!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

I honestly did feel sad for Khoa when he was super excited over having two homemade meals (and easy ones at that) all in one day. Keren, cook for your man. Even if it's just a few nights a week. As a stay at home mom myself, I feel honored to provide meals for my family. Even on nights when it's just crock pot meals or sandwiches.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

dasiesunshine wrote:I honestly did feel sad for Khoa when he was super excited over having two homemade meals (and easy ones at that) all in one day. Keren, cook for your man. Even if it's just a few nights a week. As a stay at home mom myself, I feel honored to provide meals for my family. Even on nights when it's just crock pot meals or sandwiches.

Exactly!!! Poor Khoa can't get a homemade meal at home! I shit on him a lot but he does work quite a bit and Keren stay at home and does nothing. She could learn how to cook. I'm not a mom nor am I stay at home wife, but when my husband is home(he's a long haul trucker) I love to cook for him. And I don't consider myself a cook by any means. Pinterest is amazing, there's tons of cookbooks out there geared towards easy meals. She's a terrible mom and a terrible wife. I hope she changes one day. Unfortunely I only think she'll get worse after Landon.

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I personally believe she'll end up lazier after Landon and won't be able to cope with being a mother of two.. she already seems to be regretting getting pregnant so quickly saying aw I just want to soak up as much time with Jackson as possible as a mother of one, she keeps on repeating 'mother of one' so I personally think she's wishing she waited instead of jumping to try so quick.

I believe her miscarriage after Jackson was a sign don't have a baby that quick..
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Relationship wise between them two. Random question : Can you see their relationship lasting or not? It's just a random question I had popped in my head.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Strawberry26 wrote:Relationship wise between them two. Random question : Can you see their relationship lasting or not? It's just a random question I had popped in my head.

I feel like they might have had kids to make it last. I just don't see how they get along..yet again Khoa is rarely home...idk. I would be upset if I had to compete with CFA...

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:Relationship wise between them two. Random question : Can you see their relationship lasting or not? It's just a random question I had popped in my head.

I feel like they might have had kids to make it last. I just don't see how they get along..yet again Khoa is rarely home...idk. I would be upset if I had to compete with CFA...

It's like she don't care and he don't care. I'm thinking the children are for her pleasure for money.

Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

Why is Khoa in a damn closet playing Xbox?? Do they not have a HUGE room upstairs that he calls the future "theatre room" And then the audacity for Keren to call him a loser ummmmmm she's just pissed cause he's not being at her beck and call.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Yeah their relationship is so weird. I couldn't see them being together forever.

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

The only reason I can see them staying together is the kids and the house.. Like its really weird but I don't see any chemistry between the two.
I've always thought Khoa always was away and then gammed on the Xbox to get away from Keren. And Keren cares more for CFA and Bianca...
They just have a really weird relationship to be honest... constantly breaking up then getting back together while engaged and as teens and Keren hating Khoas mother
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Anyone notice Khoa and Kerens threads move way faster then Oscar and Kyras now?
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

d4865 wrote:Anyone notice Khoa and Kerens threads move way faster then Oscar and Kyras now?
OK isn't really doing much. I haven't had anything to say about them in a while..
Also I don't think anyone likes Keren anymore.

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
d4865 wrote:Anyone notice Khoa and Kerens threads move way faster then Oscar and Kyras now?
OK isn't really doing much. I haven't had anything to say about them in a while..
Also I don't think anyone likes Keren anymore.

Her true colours are starting to come through now. I said it from the start she was using O and K for subscribers.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
dasiesunshine wrote:I honestly did feel sad for Khoa when he was super excited over having two homemade meals (and easy ones at that) all in one day. Keren, cook for your man. Even if it's just a few nights a week. As a stay at home mom myself, I feel honored to provide meals for my family. Even on nights when it's just crock pot meals or sandwiches.
Exactly!!! Poor Khoa can't get a homemade meal at home! I shit on him a lot but he does work quite a bit and Keren stay at home and does nothing. She could learn how to cook. I'm not a mom nor am I stay at home wife, but when my husband is home(he's a long haul trucker) I love to cook for him. And I don't consider myself a cook by any means. Pinterest is amazing, there's tons of cookbooks out there geared towards easy meals. She's a terrible mom and a terrible wife. I hope she changes one day. Unfortunely I only think she'll get worse after Landon.
And this is why he goes over to his mom's house to eat, especially more recently. And you can bet Keren bitches about him doing that. You can't have your cake and eat it, cook for him at home or he'll go elsewhere. They say the same about another area of marriage too. Cook your man meals at his own home Keryn, you're not college room mates, you're a family.

At this point and as arrogant as I find Khoa, I do wonder if he will leave her one day because she basically reminds me of single mothers on welfare who do nothing but sit on their ass all day eating junk food while their children are just left to do whatever. She's no different, just without the welfare bit. (Not all mothers on welfare are like this, just referencing Keren as part of the % that are).

ETA: I wrote about them splitting up without reading all your comments about it. How interesting..
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

My fiance does the exact same job and when he is hone I always have meal cooked and 1 or 2 kinds of deserts. It really shocks me that Keren make him eat take out everyday. It's just common sense,when the one is working hard the other does at least the basics at home. I remember when they were living with Keren's mom poor Khoa had always food. Bying canned shit and putting them on the plate isn't cooking!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I still can't believe she gives her baby tinned soup. The sodium in it is horrible.
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 036d0f.jpg[/img]

Hahaha I love it when he low key calls her out.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

OK are still immature and their vlogs are repititive with O's annoying transitions and editing. Guess there's nothing to talk abt now cos everything has been spoken.
KK, esp Keren is showing her true colors now and her being lazy is leading upto more mistakes.
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

She has always shown her true colors. If you look back at the vlog right after the one she got her hair cut in, she's calling someone that commented a bitch.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”