DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I hope they don't leave him alone with the kids! I wonder if just the guys are coming to the album release and the women are staying home with the kids? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 3fdd7b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I hope they don't leave him alone with the kids! I wonder if just the guys are coming to the album release and the women are staying home with the kids? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 3fdd7b.jpg[/img]

I wonder if this will have an effect on Jared's friendships like it did with Austin from Nive Nulls and Sam from Sam and Nia.

Edit because I pressed the wrong button!: Bryan and Austin used to hang out occasionally if I remember correctly and then after the incident they just stopped all lines of communication. I just wonder what the bumps' and CK's response will be.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

Bambi_ wrote:
Lurker4Life wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:

I think Jeff was kidding. He's in his 30's

He is 26
I think he's 30. In a vlog they are Face timing his brother in Cambodia for his birthday and I think that's where they bring up the age thing. I could be completely wrong, but I'll go double check lol.

I was going off famous birthdays (which we all know he loves). On that it says he was born 1990

Edit: I know the quoting is all wrong sorry.[/quote]

We're both probably wrong lol. But I went back and rewatched that part of the Vlog (Huge New House Project) and his younger brother just turned 27 on New Year's. They showed a picture of when they were kids and Jeff looks about two to three years older than him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Omg I'm an idiot, I just realised we were talking about Jeff not Bryan LOL, I only realised when you mentioned his younger brother. sorry bout that/
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

I am not really a fan of Bryan's music, like I don't think he is a disaster but I don't think he is any good, but I must say I think I prefer his EP than this album. Ollie on This is Home was weird, he sung an odd bit of the song (I thought he was just gonna do the 'nananananana This is home at the end) and the transition from Bryan to Ollie to me sounded weird. The song with Missy was weird too, it just didn't feel right. Anyway for me this album was a flop, not even because of his singing or whatever but it didn't even tell anyone anything new.

Was there a song about any of their losses?
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

I Totally called it with Missy talking and not actually singing.

He absolutely cut out the clip of him talking about everyone showing up at the same time.
I took a quick screen shot trying to figure out what the chalkboard in the playroom said. This clip isn't in the vlog anymore.... yes so how about that blank space Bry Bry...

longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

I don't get why Brian constantly lies about small thing and makes things up. For example I noticed in the current Vlog When Brian said after the electricians came Ollie said he wanted to get rid of the salt lamp and put the light behind the chair, but in the Vlog the day before you can see the salt lamp in Brian and Missy room..I mean what's the point ,why make that up. Is he so used to lying that he doesn't realise he does it anymore?
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

907ninja wrote:I Totally called it with Missy talking and not actually singing.

He absolutely cut out the clip of him talking about everyone showing up at the same time.
I took a quick screen shot trying to figure out what the chalkboard in the playroom said. This clip isn't in the vlog anymore.... yes so how about that blank space Bry Bry...

The only ones I can work out is "we don't" (talk back, hit others, use bad words?, ask more than once. "We do" ( use our manners, ask politely, always share, be kind, use our words ????, take care of others before ourselves.
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

His album is expensive at 12.99. Most are 9.99 and even Ariana Grande is 6.99.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

longtimelurker24 wrote:

The only ones I can work out is "we don't" (talk back, hit others, use bad words?, ask more than once. "We do" ( use our manners, ask politely, always share, be kind, use our words ????, take care of others before ourselves.
I think the other two on the we don't might be throw toys and run away.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

longtimelurker24 wrote:

Missy shows this chalkboard and goes over what it says in the video on her channel "How We Discipline - Toddler Behavioral Chart DIY". It's basically just more decor for their playroom that she purchased from Hobby Lobby.
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

longtimelurker24 wrote:

They need to add... we don't pay attention to the chalkboard.

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 2053e3.jpg[/img]

Not really sure how but he seems to be doing better in the UK, there's really not much of note around him though, 3 places above Pete Tong (washed up
old DJ) isn't an achievement.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sparklyfluff wrote:
longtimelurker24 wrote:

They need to add... we don't pay attention to the chalkboard.

Definitely. Ollie was throwing his toys just the other night . He didn't want Ironman in his room, so he threw it down the hall. Same with his baby doll. Whiny "I don't want it in my room!" (,Also actually pretty clear!) Runs to bedroom door, and throws toy. Missy says, "OK, just put it outside" Like that behavior is acceptable.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

sparklyfluff wrote:
Not really sure how but he seems to be doing better in the UK, there's really not much of note around him though, 3 places above Pete Tong (washed up
old DJ) isn't an achievement.

Might be because it is the middle of the night in the US and the UK is awake and buying. lol Also he may have charted higher there initially because of the presale and it being the first 24 hours on the charts. He will enter higher, but if the sales don't continue buh bye...just like last time.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

francis3125 wrote: //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 08e09f.png

But no #1 and this is the pop charts

Notice how he purchased his own album? lol I wonder how many he bought haha.
idel73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by idel73 »

PopTheButterfly wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I hope they don't leave him alone with the kids! I wonder if just the guys are coming to the album release and the women are staying home with the kids?

I wonder if this will have an effect on Jared's friendships like it did with Austin from Nive Nulls and Sam from Sam and Nia.

Edit because I pressed the wrong button!: Bryan and Austin used to hang out occasionally if I remember correctly and then after the incident they just stopped all lines of communication. I just wonder what the bumps' and CK's response will be.
I somehow didn't understand the whole connection there....who do you hope they don't leave alone with the kids (Jeffrey, Jared, Bryan or who?) and whose friendship should be effected due to what? I might have a completely "blond" moment here but I didn't understand this whole part at all.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

crew96 wrote:His album is expensive at 12.99. Most are 9.99 and even Ariana Grande is 6.99.

Wow, I wonder why it's more expensive! I wouldn't even pay that much for an album by my favourite singers, considering that Spotify and YouTube exist.

I wonder how many parents needed to refuse giving their credit cards to minions yesterday ;)
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

pllfan5 wrote:
crew96 wrote:His album is expensive at 12.99. Most are 9.99 and even Ariana Grande is 6.99.

Wow, I wonder why it's more expensive! I wouldn't even pay that much for an album by my favourite singers, considering that Spotify and YouTube exist.

I wonder how many parents needed to refuse giving their credit cards to minions yesterday ;)
It's 8.99 on amazon

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

It's number 4 in Canada under top albums [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 48e58f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

Sooo what are the brave and untold stories supposedly on this album??

Return to “Daily Bumps”