DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by Midia »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Midia wrote:I watch the last vlog and how many times did Bryan talk about his album?!? I was so annoyed? I don't watch a lot of their vlog now (most of the time reading what you have to say about it is enough for me) and they are such a bore!!!

Finn is a really cute boy but Ollie is such a brat and I feel so bad saying that because it's not his fault his parent don't teach him how to behave.

And about Myssy feeling so bad (for herself) for Ollie throwing the toy at her: well you are the one who is supposed to teach him NOT to do that, you're not supposed to whine about it (I mean yes it must hurt but come on) and since he still sound very upset in the video, I am pretty sure you didn't explain in a calm way that what he did was wrong and he hurt you and wait for him to say sorry and also calm down... Anyway I am not a mother so maybe it's not the right way to handle it but I am pretty sure hers is not right either...

Does Missy has a speech problem?? That something I asked myself before and I forgot but in the vlog for instance instead of saying "birthday" I heard "birFFthday" each and she just speak weird in my ears (I am not an english native that's why I am asking your opinion on it)

PS: I prefer not to talk about Jeff's gift...
Not sure if anyone has responded to this yet because I haven't read the last page yet but Finn threw the toy not Ollie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oups my bad, I didn't pay a lot of attention to the vlog obviously, well I was little surprise to see Missy so upset toward Ollie but if it's Finn, unfortunatly I am not... but he is one year old and she left him crying in the back? if Missy just left because he hurt her he was probably scared... its not as if he hurt her on purpose, he probably didn't understand...
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ellie mentioned today at the end of the vlog that she was going on a girls only trip. Maybe Hawaii is a girls only trip.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I just watched Finn's update video. Missy has such an obsession with her kids being in small clothes! It's so weird. His shirt is so short it was showing his belly. I do not believe either that Finn wears 3-6 month clothes. My son is the same size or smaller and wears 12 month clothes.

Does she say "3-6" in it? Because last time she spoke of the size he wears she was going on and on about him wearing "6 months" and then mentions "6-9". So she doesnt realize that means "9 months clothing" buuut that's pretty strange that he's in the same exact size. That was months ago. And he looks bigger.

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 5d0895.png[/img]

I wish someone from here would go for us because I don't believe this one bit.

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

A recap of the Finn update: "that's kind of cool, he does this and that's kind of cool, oh he likes this so that's kind of cool."
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ellie mentioned today at the end of the vlog that she was going on a girls only trip. Maybe Hawaii is a girls only trip.
Yep, that totally sounds like what is happening...a "moms-only" trip for a week? Hmmm, could Missy also be having Kelsey's baby shower there?
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

Theirmom wrote:Total speculation here, but I get the feeling that Missy left Bryan because he was no longer her rebellious boyfriend. And he also wasn't taking care of her financially to her standards.
She left because, if he wasn't going to be her "bad boy", and he wasn't going to be her sugar daddy, what use was he?

It almost sounds like he stayed with her parents after she left to sow wild oats. And that she only went back to him when she hit rock bottom, and didn't want to crawl back to mommy and daddy.

Bryan still acts like if he doesn't keep her in the lap of luxury, that he will lose her again.

I can see why Missy wasn't thrilled to have this put out there. If that is indeed the reason they split up in the first place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh my god. Thank you for putting this all together. It sounds super plausible ... and really, really sad. Between this theory and his sad birthday, I can't help but feel for the guy.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I just watched Finn's update video. Missy has such an obsession with her kids being in small clothes! It's so weird. His shirt is so short it was showing his belly. I do not believe either that Finn wears 3-6 month clothes. My son is the same size or smaller and wears 12 month clothes.

THIS THIS THIS drives me crazy! I notice it more on Ollie too.
THANK YOU for pointing this out!

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:

Does she say "3-6" in it? Because last time she spoke of the size he wears she was going on and on about him wearing "6 months" and then mentions "6-9". So she doesnt realize that means "9 months clothing" buuut that's pretty strange that he's in the same exact size. That was months ago. And he looks bigger.

Just watched. So she does say he wears 3-6 pants. Then checks and he's wearing 9-12 lol. Then says something along the lines of, "but literally 9-12, he's swimming in t and it falls right off" I guess those were magic 9-12 pants.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by kittypurry »

http://i.imgur.com/RPIH7IJ.jpg

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 5d0895.png[/img]

I wish someone from here would go for us because I don't believe this one bit.

Maybe because he bought the rest. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

kittypurry wrote:http://i.imgur.com/RPIH7IJ.jpg

Lol. "...and whoopsie for calling you out on your irresponsible pet ownership."
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

So I did some research while my baby has slept on me. Bryan didn't buy his album. It will show purchased because it's under his name. Also, artists and labels do not pay to be featured by iTunes. However, an artist is more likely to be featured if they show that their album or single can sell. He would have sent a press packet along with his album and that most likely mentions their 2 million subscribers. It has nothing to do with talent, Bryan. It's not about good music, it's about Apple making money.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ellie mentioned today at the end of the vlog that she was going on a girls only trip. Maybe Hawaii is a girls only trip.
Yep, that totally sounds like what is happening...a "moms-only" trip for a week? Hmmm, could Missy also be having Kelsey's baby shower there?
She just had one! She went to Hawaii with Tal!

Conspiracy theory: Bratayley is in LA for a gymnastics meet. They LOVE Ollie. They have a "surprise guest " spending tomorrow (actully today. In the rain) at Disneyland with them. Anyone think it might be the Lumps? They're on that side of the hills for Bryan's concert anyway...

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Makennnzie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makennnzie »

lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
She just had one! She went to Hawaii with Tal!

Conspiracy theory: Bratayley is in LA for a gymnastics meet. They LOVE Ollie. They have a "surprise guest " spending tomorrow (actully today. In the rain) at Disneyland with them. Anyone think it might be the Lumps? They're on that side of the hills for Bryan's concert anyway...

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

It's definitely a girls only or adult only trip because in her Finn Update she talked about breastfeeding and how they were going to be stopping soon because they're going on a trip...the only reason that would make sense is if her and Finn were going to apart for that trip.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Where can I listen to his album ? Any of the Lil fuckers upload it

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Do I feel bad for Missy? Ummmm NOOOOO!! She never watches him, takes care of him, spends time with him.....this is a sign Missy.....put down your damn phone and spend some time with your son!! I still can't believe they let him roam around their massive property unsupervised....something that really disgusts me is that they had 3 dogs using their back lawn to go to the bathroom and Finn is seen multiple times running around out there with no shoes on...like ever!! Missy spends more time with the chickens than does making sure Finn is taken care of and properly dressed :?

The fact that Bryan was making Missy lunch on his birthday is sad and a clear sign that this girl is beyond useless!! She doesn't do anything for anyone...and if she does it's only for attention!! Jeff the "assistant" even got him something!! Bryan spoils the brat way too much....she doesn't deserve this treatment because clearly she's still a child herself and doesn't know how to even take care of her kids!!
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

If anyone sees a live feed, clip, or tweet during Bryan's biggie performance please post a link....
I wish I was a fly on the stage.....

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Great aim, Finn!
We should send him some more!
Don't forget about your father!
Also, Ollie should get one of those ;)
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

ashleyrr2k wrote:Where can I listen to his album ? Any of the Lil fuckers upload it

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
This channel has the whole album. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBxFu3 ... KoCtB2BZWQ
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”