Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by Blackswan »

She has sunken eyes too :\
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Maybe I'm reading into it too much but her insta update sounded weird to me

The first thing she says about aria and Nolan is that they "are adjusting well".. oook
Yeah, I got a distinct "Everything is perfect and nothing is wrong!" vibe that seems to... stilted?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yeah... her absence on all social media is very telling.

Hate to say we told you so, but....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

She's overwhelmed. You know she is.

People always post these "oh everything is SO perfect!" updates when in reality, things are a little hectic.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:She's overwhelmed. You know she is.

People always post these "oh everything is SO perfect!" updates when in reality, things are a little hectic.

Yup I'm sure her update video will be overemphasizing how happy and perfect everything is
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I always thought of Harlow as a dumb wacky celebrity baby name that a bunch of idiots started copying. It's a terrible name imo. Especially for a girl.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

I haven't been on in a while but opinion is pretty much like everyone else. TERRIBLE name, just a perfect example of how Britney has zero personality or thoughts of her own. Everything just screams pinterest lol I can't say it enough. Even her name reveal was similar to other youtubers. You could totally tell she wanted Harper. That name is so much better, not my style but Harlow Avery is just trying to hard to be unique. For months she kept that name a secret like it was some grand prize. I am sure her minions are "obsessed over it" Anyways the baby looks just like the rest of the potato clan. The sunken eyes just creep me out.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

I wonder how many Harlows are going to be popping up from her followers now? LOL.

And did anyone see her tweet that said they survived the first night home?

Am I the only one that doesn't think that's hard? I mean yes, you have a newborn. They wake up to eat, get changed, etc. But it's not "survival" mode.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:I wonder how many Harlows are going to be popping up from her followers now? LOL.

Am I the only one that doesn't think that's hard? I mean yes, you have a newborn. They wake up to eat, get changed, etc. But it's not "survival" mode.
Exactly. It's her third time in 5 years, this she be old hat to her. I get that it's rough with a newborn, but she is already acting like she has never had one before.

I'll say again, I think Nolan is having a harder time than even she expected him too.

Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:I wonder how many Harlows are going to be popping up from her followers now? LOL.

Oh please she just wants people to pat her on the shoulder and tell her what an amazing mom she is. Knowing Britney though she probably saw a speck of dust of the floor and had to clean the whole house top to bottom but it was so so messy and so so hectic with 3 children. The same with Jesss and the rest of the YT's except Jesss' house seems like you need to be in survival mode with her tribe of children lol
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Blackswan wrote:She has sunken eyes too :\
Omg. Dead. Lmfao!

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I get the sense that Brit is overwhelmed too.
I don't blame her for that though. The newborn stage was hell for me both times. And each time my girls dealt with jaundice and it was horrible. My oldest had to be hospitalized and almost needed a blood transfusion. It was a mess. On top of that, I failed at breastfeeding both times as well.
Idk, the newborn stage just isn't for some people.. it definitely wasn't for me. I'm not sure I'd say that for Britney too, but I can totally relate to "surviving" a night with a newborn. Especially if you add on issues with breastfeeding too.
I feel for her. Going from 1-2 was incredibly hard for me and I'm not ashamed to admit that.
I can only imagine going from 2-3, then 3-4, etc.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Mamafirst wrote:I get the sense that Brit is overwhelmed too.
I don't blame her for that though. The newborn stage was hell for me both times. And each time my girls dealt with jaundice and it was horrible. My oldest had to be hospitalized and almost needed a blood transfusion. It was a mess. On top of that, I failed at breastfeeding both times as well.
Idk, the newborn stage just isn't for some people.. it definitely wasn't for me. I'm not sure I'd say that for Britney too, but I can totally relate to "surviving" a night with a newborn. Especially if you add on issues with breastfeeding too.
I feel for her. Going from 1-2 was incredibly hard for me and I'm not ashamed to admit that.

Well I mean she did CHOOSE this sooooo...
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

She sounds really overwhelmed, who wouldn't be with 3 kids? Nolan must be shell shocked and completely unprepared. The baby has jaundice which sucks :(. She's not used to not having control over the situation. This is life now, Britt. I'll be surprised if she's able to make videos at the level she was making before (3 times a week)
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:

Well yeah, but that doesn't mean you're going to excel at every step of the way. If I ever decide to have another, ill go into it fully knowing I will struggle in the beginning but it'll get easier as time goes on. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Mamafirst wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

Well yeah, but that doesn't mean you're going to excel at every step of the way. If I ever decide to have another, ill go into it fully knowing I will struggle in the beginning but it'll get easier as time goes on. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I feel there's a difference when a mom can admit things are tough. Britney is pretending everything's perfect like she always does.

I'm having my third in a month and a half & im scared as shit lol. I wish Britney would be real about it so I could see what's coming for me too haha

I really do hope she doesn't have to deal with PPD in the coming months. For someone like her that likes things nice and quiet and orderly, three kids is going to be so hard. It doesn't seem like ean helps much (or she doesn't let him help) when they're babies either.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:
Blackswan wrote: Well I mean she did CHOOSE this sooooo...

I feel there's a difference when a mom can admit things are tough. Britney is pretending everything's perfect like she always does.

I'm having my third in a month and a half & im scared as shit lol. I wish Britney would be real about it so I could see what's coming for me too haha

I really do hope she doesn't have to deal with PPD in the coming months. For someone like her that likes things nice and quiet and orderly, three kids is going to be so hard. It doesn't seem like ean helps much (or she doesn't let him help) when they're babies either.
Oh yeah, I can understand where you're coming from. I think she'd get a lot more support if she were open about her struggles too.
I'm with you, I hope she doesn't have to deal with depression too. That is the worst.
And good luck with your 3rd! I'm sure you'll manage. We all somehow get through it. Lol

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

My heart goes out to Nolan for the feelings he is likely experiencing right now. He went from never sleeping in his own bed, never being separated from Britney for more than 2 hours, to spending 48 hours without seeing her (which feels like an eternity when you're that small). Then, the day Nolan finally does reunite with his mom, he finds a new baby in her arms and can look forward to his first night sleeping in his own bed at home. How overwhelming (and unnecessary) for a little one to go through all of these major things in the space of a few days. For his sake, I am pissed that Britney irresponsibly made zero effort to ease him into this transition! Way to go.
KayB143
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayB143 »

Going from 2-3 (and 3-4, 4-5 etc) is A LOT easier than going from 0-1 and 1-2.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

KayB143 wrote:Going from 2-3 (and 3-4, 4-5 etc) is A LOT easier than going from 0-1 and 1-2.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
I was just gonna say the same thing. I didn't even find going from 1-2 hard. It was like I went to the store and got groceries and came home with a baby. I could only imagine having a 3rd more relaxed.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”