JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Janell's sister is pretty. I always feel bad when there's one sibling that's much prettier than the other.

I really believe now that jess is having janell over so often to keep Chris off of her/avoid time alone with him. She never did this with drake.
And miss an opportunity to have another baby? Never. There's something else going on.

I think jess is grossed out by him now that he has served his purpose for her lol
She seems completely unattracted to him
inger420
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by inger420 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Can we just call her Adsense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adsense makes the most sense given the situation, but I do love Aderall too lol.

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

And when the f is she going to share her "exciting news"?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Janell's sister is pretty. I always feel bad when there's one sibling that's much prettier than the other.

I really believe now that jess is having janell over so often to keep Chris off of her/avoid time alone with him. She never did this with drake.
And miss an opportunity to have another baby? Never. There's something else going on.

I think jess is grossed out by him now that he has served his purpose for her lol
She seems completely unattracted to him
Never stopped her before lol
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Blackswan wrote:
Mamax1215 wrote:I am dying at that IG picture. Someone created an account with the name adderall and said 3 handsome boys. There's so many calling her a boy it's hilarious. I could imagine what Jesss is thinking bout her perfect peeenk "redheaded" princess. Somebody said the little fellow in the middle looks like mommy Image Image Image Image
She's going to up her game and have her dressed like a Disney princess 24/7. Poor kid.
Especially when she takes her yearly Disney trip, which I bet will be for Princesses only this year unless they take just the boys and Adderrall to Legoland for views
SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

Janell must be living there right? Like how many nights in a row now?

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I am sorry to say this but that baby is not cute... She's so odd looking. she looks 100% boy in that picture she took with the twins wearing stripes. If I didn't know who she was, I would of thought that the baby was their little brother. No wonder Jess has to put a bow on her 24/7 cuz she looks like a boy without one.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

This is my first time posting, and I haven't been following too long (a couple months) but have read most of the threads. I found her channel because my cousin is one of her minions (with her own kids :| ) Anyways I started a new job recently and long story short my new boss gossiped with me IRL about the Fertile Fetish Factory.

Coming from someone who basically raised their self, I think the kids will grow up to resent Jessssssssss's lack of parenting. I'm 20 now and teaching yourself to have a bedtime routine, basic cleaning and cooking skills, and how to dress/act appropriately in the office. I wish all the time that I had developed better habits at a younger age. You would think for someone to be SO obsessed with every part of themselves (those were once HER eggs) she sure doesn't care if they have the life skills to support themselves and all their future children she is sure they are having (BUT GUYSSSSSSS she doesn't believe in gender roles) so that she is seen as a successful parent.

End rant.
Call me G
screamingcolor
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by screamingcolor »

Laughing my butt off at these comments. Jess is gonna go on a blocking spree tonight!
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

I personally find it kind of sad that she is only embracing positive body image because of Adderall. It's so obvious she cares too much about what people think (even though it didn't stop her from having a million kids with a thousand baby daddies). She always has to dress Lilia and the boys up and style their hair. Heck, she puts makeup on and does her own hair every day. Don't get me wrong, maybe the boys and Lilia like it but still, EVERY DAY?! She really only compliments her children based on their looks, unless they are a baby, then their geniuses.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
liveyourlife22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by liveyourlife22 »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 8ab84e.jpg

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

wish I didn't have to leave for work in 15 mins this is getting good omg

Sent from my 0PJA2
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I went to look at the comments and saw one with the username adderall lol.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

She already had foundation on when she was talking about her eyebrows, right? I think she looks scary without makeup! This is why I don't wear anything other than eyeliner & mascara (3-4 time a month) because I don't want people to get used to the makeup look, and then be freaked out when I'm not wearing any Image

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 3e0901.png

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DP

I don't think Jessica should say her house is "Disney obsessed". She is just obsessed with the whole fairy tale princess thing which is sad, and they have Disney movies on all day which is even more sad because those kids never leave a tv alone. I would say her friend, Sarah, is Disney obsessed. She posts something about Disney everyday and it seems like she lives at Disneyland.

Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Plot twist: Jess and Chris actually had a boy, but Jess wouldn't accept another "heartbreaker" so she lives as if she had a girl

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lisey26 wrote:Plot twist: Jess and Chris actually had a boy, but Jess wouldn't accept another "heartbreaker" so she lives as if she had a girl

"Oh it's OK thats just my girl penis" lol Addie would be like the half sister of the malkavic girl on shameless
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Lisey26 wrote:Plot twist: Jess and Chris actually had a boy, but Jess wouldn't accept another "heartbreaker" so she lives as if she had a girl

This reminds me about this family I read about, they kept all their kids gender a secret, gave them gender neutral names, let them dress in "boyish/girlish" clothes, not even their own grandparents know...I wonder what they are up to now.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I really want to know if it was a boy, and he turned out to be a red head, would Chris still be excited? Or does he only want ginger girls?

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

hannahbanana wrote:

This reminds me about this family I read about, they kept all their kids gender a secret, gave them gender neutral names, let them dress in "boyish/girlish" clothes, not even their own grandparents know...I wonder what they are up to now.
Well if they hit puberty I'm sure they'd know by now

Return to “JesssFam”