DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by tintin15 »

Ethereal wrote:Did anyone notice how they're keeping Luna inside. She is tied to a heavy pillow and on a very short leash. Is it normal to train puppies this way - i know about crate training, but never heard of this method. :|
Not sure how to post pics but i'll try:
It's not normal. A (bad) trainer apparently told them to do it. Crate training is just to give your dog their own space that they prefer. "Leash training" is so they don't have to bother teaching her not to do bad things when she's out of sight. A normal way to train a dog is, when they do something bad, scold them so they know they're not supposed to do it. Dogs understand tones. Reward them when they do something good.

I think someone said or assumed that they also don't want her to pee in the house? They should really just stop being lazy and take her outside often and reward her whenever she pees/poops out there. If she goes inside, scold her and clean it up ffs.

All this will do is make her hate leashes lol
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Rachel Talbott has some videos on her Instagram story, gives a good idea of how big the room and crowd were. It was definitely a smaller space than last year, probably about the same amount of people or a little less. Here's the tiny space between the gates I'm assuming was for GA[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... b26afc.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ellie and Jareds vlog is out. Cullen jared and Joel came . I also saw Beverly but not bryans mom. Ollie wasn't having it and I don't blame him a big audience like that is scary to a little boy. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... dcff0e.jpg[/img]

momof2princes24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momof2princes24 »

Well it has been CONFIRMED! Ellie said she is going on a girls trip next week with some "friends" and leaving the kids! I wonder if Katie will really leave her kids.. I don't see her doing that for a whole week!

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

FreeFinn wrote:I've posted this already,
but people seem to be asking for it again,
here is the entire album on youtube:
Don't know how you're seeing his album with that link

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

momof2princes24 wrote:Well it has been CONFIRMED! Ellie said she is going on a girls trip next week with some "friends" and leaving the kids! I wonder if Katie will really leave her kids.. I don't see her doing that for a whole week!

She would have to bring brooks. She is still breastfeeding.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

ashleyrr2k wrote:
FreeFinn wrote:I've posted this already,
but people seem to be asking for it again,
here is the entire album on youtube:
Don't know how you're seeing his album with that link

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
It doesn't take you straight to the playlist? It's odd that the playlist doesn't show up on the channel, but literally right as you click the link, the playlist is right there showing.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Ugh. 23 minutes? What can I multitask as I watch this self serving shit show?

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

*paraphrasing* Bryan: "I'm so glad there are so many people that are supporting us and really relate to this project"

I'm sorry but like 99% of the people who were there can't relate to you. They're all like 13 or younger and they can't relate to this besides the fact that it's all immature relationship stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Hi, welcome to Daily Missy Complaining About Her Lazy Life.

"God I had to put Finn down and do EVERYTHING! Why can't that kid just put his own self to bed and leave me alone! Uggh Ollie wants to talk and try and try to bond with me. Here, I'll put up with it for a minute and then make fun of his fears and the fact that I just admitted we should have taken the moose down long ago when he asked, but were too lazy to get a ladder out and waited until Papa got the hint and came over himself to do it. MY LIFE IS SOOOOO HARD GUYS! I WANT TO BE A MOM WITHOUT KIDS, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!"
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

tintin15 wrote:
Ethereal wrote:Did anyone notice how they're keeping Luna inside. She is tied to a heavy pillow and on a very short leash. Is it normal to train puppies this way - i know about crate training, but never heard of this method. :|
Not sure how to post pics but i'll try:
It's not normal. A (bad) trainer apparently told them to do it. Crate training is just to give your dog their own space that they prefer. "Leash training" is so they don't have to bother teaching her not to do bad things when she's out of sight. A normal way to train a dog is, when they do something bad, scold them so they know they're not supposed to do it. Dogs understand tones. Reward them when they do something good.

I think someone said or assumed that they also don't want her to pee in the house? They should really just stop being lazy and take her outside often and reward her whenever she pees/poops out there. If she goes inside, scold her and clean it up ffs.

All this will do is make her hate leashes lol
I agree, this does not look like a normal way to train a puppy. I have had many dogs and have never seen this done before. It looks pretty cruel to me. It's pretty unfair to make a puppy or any dog that needs lots of exercise confided to a pillow. She is a working dog and needs to be kept busy ALL the time...if not well she will in ways start go a bit "crazy" she is not a lap dog she needs to moving constantly even as a puppy, if they continue to do this, when she's older it will bounce back on them. This is very lazy pet ownership just like their parenting. I know missy has had dogs before and she has karma but karma..Well acts a bit crazy he has nothing to do his bored. Why do they pick working dogs? If you want a dog that just sleeps most of the day and wags their tail when you come home and likes the occasional game of fetch get a lap dog!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Album has dropped to #8 overall but still holding on to #2 on pop on USA iTunes.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Happy Birthday to me,
My wife ignores me until it's time to conceive,
I'll just write 27 on this mirror,
Happy Birthday to me.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... d407d4.jpg[/img]

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Holy off-key, Batman! Jeff looks super excited to be there:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... c7e31f.jpg[/img]

So does Jimmy, for that matter:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 5cea41.jpg[/img]

At least that was one of the brief moments we saw Bev! They showed only four very quick glimpses of her! I hope it was because she asked not to be filmed too much, but I doubt it since she was in the E+J vlog, and Jared and Cullen actually spoke to her! Gasp! In case you missed it, Bev was graced by the King of Idaho's presence for a quick second:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 257c03.jpg[/img]

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

So gross to see Bryan loving on Finn before the show-honestly the 1st time I've seen him show affection toward him & he only did it for the "fans" to see that he is father of the year
Grrrrr

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

In Cullen's vlog at the very end u right after he closes the vlog u can see bev for a split second
I was happy she was there

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Watched the Johnson's vlog, Missy didn't even get Bryan the cupcakes she brought onstage, Natalia coordinated that, and she ran out to get candles for them before the show

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Also in Cullen's vlog, it looked like missy was attached to Finn, kind of like she was hiding behind him....
Once again showing she is mom of the year because all she does is change his diapers & hold him......
Not my dear!

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Um, hello? Missy is thuper buthy guiseeee. You can't expect her to actually interact with her kids on her big day! Finn should have slept at least 24 hours, and Ollie should have stayed out of her room since the scary moose was in there! Missy had other things to do on her big day! She said she was cleaning, but she really wanted to surprise us with her new hair extensions!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 2095f5.jpg[/img]

She has _people_ to care for her kids, because being an observant, protective, diligent mom takes a village! A village of Hollisters! All Missy has to do is give a look of amusement when Ollie touches the hot stage lights:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 820c24.jpg[/img]

Bryan taught Ollie it was fine to touch lights, after all, when he called Ollie silly for touching the light in his room! Silly Ollie! Never fear! Cassie was there to pull Ollie's hand away! Missy didn't have to do a thing but sit there! It's the perfect system!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... c0ec6a.jpg[/img]

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Doubt the thought of ear protection for the boys ears at the show, I believe ollie's hearing is impaired by his speech, but finn's ears need some protection, no?

Return to “Daily Bumps”