DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by janem »

The VIP thing looked small. Don't think there were as many people there as last year. There are booths along the sides that push people towards the floor.
So no Kelsey or Corbin... interesting. I can't imagine that missy is flying to portlAnd to do the shower. Also Ellie's mystery girls trip. Hawaii trip???
Cullen said there wasn't a winter vacay in the works yet. I don't understand all the secrecy that these people allude to. They choose to put their lives out there daily. I would think talking about getting ready for a trip etc would be more interesting that oh surprise we're going to Hawaii.
Jared was so obnoxious I couldn't stand it.
I really don't think Bryan is doing all the editing. Leaving that part in there with Ollie "singing" and he wasn't even on the stage was a flub. Just proved that there was some electronic enhancement going on.
We talk about missy being passive aggressive... editing the vlogs to show her being such an awful person could also be. Form of passive aggressive behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

sammibro wrote:Ugh. 23 minutes? What can I multitask as I watch this self serving shit show?

Haha I never give the vlogs my full attention, if I do watch it's just on while I do the dishes.

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
ashleyrr2k wrote:
FreeFinn wrote:I've posted this already,
but people seem to be asking for it again,
here is the entire album on youtube:
Don't know how you're seeing his album with that link

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
It doesn't take you straight to the playlist? It's odd that the playlist doesn't show up on the channel, but literally right as you click the link, the playlist is right there showing.
Nah.oh well its cool.gods protecting my ears I guess :)

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sevan116 wrote:*paraphrasing* Bryan: "I'm so glad there are so many people that are supporting us and really relate to this project"

I'm sorry but like 99% of the people who were there can't relate to you. They're all like 13 or younger and they can't relate to this besides the fact that it's all immature relationship stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
And he called it "my birthday show". WTF? Well, I guess if his wife isn't going to do anything for him, he has to do something for himself. So that's the reason he holds this on his birthday. He actually made people PAY to come to his birthday party, "basically".
Why does he whine so much about the rain? We're having an historic drought.
Of course, Papa had to take down the moose because ALL the adults in that house are completely useless. I have said it before, but they're going to be in such bad shape when he passes on. Missy actually said that she put the moose in her room to hopefully stop Ollie from coming in.
One of the dads standing in line looked SO miserable. He looked cold, and standing with his arms folded, and just gave Bryan the harshest look.
This is really mean-- but Cullen is packing on the dad gut. It looks like in _his_ vlogs, he really controls how he looks. And he was chewing gum onstage like a cow with cud. And he yelled "Bryan, you sound so good!" These are supposed to be his best friends. Why can't they tell him the truth?
And no wonder Ollie was scared. All those people screaming and wanting to touch him!
"This is Home" was so awful. I can't get it to screenshot, but when they were at the NaNa part, and they panned the crowd, this guy (obviously a dad) looked right at the camera and he just had this "Kill me now. Please" look on his face.
All those screaming girls were awful. He's not Justin Bieber, ffs.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

lmmomSD wrote: "This is Home" was so awful. I can't get it to screenshot, but when they were at the NaNa part, and they panned the crowd, this guy (obviously a dad) looked right at the camera and he just had this "Kill me now. Please" look on his face.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Yes! So many of the adults in the audience looked like they were not pleased at having to buy a full-priced ticket to watch their daughters fangirl of this nobody singing terribly! There should have been an open bar for the parents!

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Haha...
denykaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by denykaaa »

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

longtimelurker24 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:It's not normal. A (bad) trainer apparently told them to do it. Crate training is just to give your dog their own space that they prefer. "Leash training" is so they don't have to bother teaching her not to do bad things when she's out of sight. A normal way to train a dog is, when they do something bad, scold them so they know they're not supposed to do it. Dogs understand tones. Reward them when they do something good.

I think someone said or assumed that they also don't want her to pee in the house? They should really just stop being lazy and take her outside often and reward her whenever she pees/poops out there. If she goes inside, scold her and clean it up ffs.

All this will do is make her hate leashes lol
I agree, this does not look like a normal way to train a puppy. I have had many dogs and have never seen this done before. It looks pretty cruel to me. It's pretty unfair to make a puppy or any dog that needs lots of exercise confided to a pillow. She is a working dog and needs to be kept busy ALL the time...if not well she will in ways start go a bit "crazy" she is not a lap dog she needs to moving constantly even as a puppy, if they continue to do this, when she's older it will bounce back on them. This is very lazy pet ownership just like their parenting. I know missy has had dogs before and she has karma but karma..Well acts a bit crazy he has nothing to do his bored. Why do they pick working dogs? If you want a dog that just sleeps most of the day and wags their tail when you come home and likes the occasional game of fetch get a lap dog!
Exactly! Karma's a bit crazy and he's only PART herding dog (which I agree he's more likely part Border Collie and not Aussie, but that is still a high maintenance breed). Luna is a FULL herding, high energy dog. She needs the freedom to run around. They are just ASKING for a dog that will tear their house apart while they're out at Target or Hobby Lobby.

And then where will Luna be?

With Mimi and Papa, for the rest of her days.
Last edited by tintin15 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I like how the vlogging way before the party missy kept saying I'm so busy I need to clean so much stuff like I made the bed...and yeah.. uhhh what do you need to do when you have a cleaning lady?

And when saying ollies been wanting the moose down for MONTHS?!? Really how fucking sad that you couldn't do it because you needed "like a ladder and stuff" ummm yeah bitch and that's too much work for you two non working parents!!?!

Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

I'll be honest I'm not watching the vlog fully, but from what I am watching I'm getting a really weird vibe from it all. Something about the concert footage is weirding me out, Bryan and the beginning seemed a little overwhelmed to me which is understandable and actually shows he has emotion, but its clear Missy honestly doesn't give a crap about anything to do with Bryan! At not one moment did I think she looked excited or even happy.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

Why is it so impossible for her to say something nice about her husband??? She just posted a picture of Ollie and Liv on IG, and said she was proud of Bryan for putting on a great show....that's it. It's actually really sad that she finds it so difficult to show affection to her husband. And we all know she's capable of showing affection, look at the super long and loving post she made about her mom and dad. Just goes to show, that not even all the money in the world can help her have a healthy loving relationship. And I don't know about you, but I would rather. E in love with my hubby, than have a lot of money. Although I find Bryan absolutely annoying and immature...i actually feel bad for him being stuck with a wife who is not in love with him. I think he should leave her, I mean she will finally get to move back in with mommy and daddy and he can find someone who truly will appreciate him. Maybe.

Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

I can't edit, but one thing I will give Missy props for is her little bop on stage with the boys, she seems to have social awkwardness but it was more than I expected from her. Also Bryan still sings like he only started a month ago, but he did seem genuine with the crowd. And the comments about how Ollies (pre recorded) singing brought people to tears shows how deep the minions are trapped, I get people finding it cute or whatever, but tears, seriously. I used to dislike the Bumps mostly due to Bryan, but now I'm actually started realising why he does some of the things I've questioned him on and realised Missy is the one I should have been watching for.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Lurker4Life wrote:I can't edit, but one thing I will give Missy props for is her little bop on stage with the boys, she seems to have social awkwardness but it was more than I expected from her. Also Bryan still sings like he only started a month ago, but he did seem genuine with the crowd. And the comments about how Ollies (pre recorded) singing brought people to tears shows how deep the minions are trapped, I get people finding it cute or whatever, but tears, seriously. I used to dislike the Bumps mostly due to Bryan, but now I'm actually started realising why he does some of the things I've questioned him on and realised Missy is the one I should have been watching for.
Exactly! People tend to focus more on Bryan because he is so "out there" with his douchebaggery. The truth is though, if you start watching from a reverse perspective and think of Bryan as the female and Missy as the male in the relationship, things look a lot less excusable and a lot more sinister.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Omg can you imagine if this was Missy's big show?!? She'd want people to bow down to her!!! She'd want to be carried in like a queen!!!

I feel bad for Bryan he probably loves the feeling of being wanted and loved by a bunch of pre teens since he doesn't get that sort of affection from his own wife.

Can missy try any harder to look and dress like Hannah? How come sly fox fan wasn't there in the hotel room? Hmmm. I still don't think they want to put up with the bumps. Although sly fox is getting extremely attention hungry with their vlog titles! They learned from the best! And the gained a following from the bumps. I thought they were gonna stay normal.

Same goes for johnsons, Natalia is sooo soooo soooo fake! I used to loveeeeee them! Her face is so blank most times when Jeff is vlogging it's sad!! Then smiles then blank then smiles again like wtf lol. Especially how she's so close to missy now like a leech. Sickening.

Last edited by Amelia322 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I wonder what his producer really thinks. I'm sure he worked with Bryan in part because he got to #1 on iTunes. The album should do much better than an EP. Maybe this will bring down Bryan's ego a little bit.

My thoughts on the party--so many little kids! I guess if he wants to perform for little kids and other YouTube families that want to piggyback off of their success, fine. I'm sure the little kids got him on the iTunes chart, but is that rewarding to have mostly young kids like his music? They didn't show us his singing! Lol. He wants to be a professional artist but he won't show his "fans" his singing. Maybe he's having a hard time performing these songs live. That is why you are not on the same level as Adele lol.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I wonder if Missy was acting like that because Bryan spent the night before in LA and she had the kids. How dare he lol.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

I couldn't believe how many young girls were in the crowd, a number of those girls looked between 8-10.

Like others, I also found it strange how little singing was shown across all the vlogs, and the stark difference between the singing during This is home vs. The new music. What is he trying to hide? ?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Watching Ollie on stage so overwhelmed is very sad to me. He has no idea how exploited he is or why all those kids were screaming at him.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Watching Ollie on stage so overwhelmed is very sad to me. He has no idea how exploited he is or why all those kids were screaming at him.

But he'll never have to grow up with the insecurities that his parents seem to have. Everyone loves and adores him!

Right Image

Edited to add: At the same time, are the kids that are protected from the conventions really that better off? This is still their life, they just are less aware of it.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Watching Ollie on stage so overwhelmed is very sad to me. He has no idea how exploited he is or why all those kids were screaming at him.

But he'll never have to grow up with the insecurities that his parents seem to have. Everyone loves and adores him!

Right Image

Edited to add: At the same time, are the kids that are protected from the conventions really that better off? This is still their life, they just are less aware of it.
I feel bad for all the kids even the ones who stay home. Their entire life is on display for the world to see from potty training, diaper blowouts, injuries, and more. They have no say in it or even understand what is going on. I wonder how they will feel when they grow up and are old enough to understand.

Return to “Daily Bumps”