KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

ecf997

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by ecf997 »

sjla6993 wrote:Maybe this is a stretch but...she randomly starts posting about wanting to go on a date with Khoa SO bad around the same time that we're talking about how weird their relationship is on the thread? ...hmmmmmm
Lol when you have to tweet and beg your fiance to spend a couple bucks on a cheap date to iHop with you.
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

It is really odd to me how they don't go on dates. I mean, they always have friends over and family that live near them so getting a babysitter wouldn't be that hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I feel like at this point they're just comfortable with each other. They've been together for a long time for being so young. Having a kid was just a way to spice up their lives. They were bored. Not because they love each other and wanted to take the next step, they were just bored. Not saying they don't love each other but ya know.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I feel like at this point they're just comfortable with each other. They've been together for a long time for being so young. Having a kid was just a way to spice up their lives. They were bored. Not because they love each other and wanted to take the next step, they were just bored. Not saying they don't love each other but ya know.

I agree. I think Keren wanted a baby but Khoa didn't, and we all know how she gets everything she wants. Babies don't fix relationships, they just exacerbate the existing problems so I think they'll realize they moved way too fast and take a longer gap between Landon and baby #3.

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Like you would've thought Keren wanted to get married before having a child? She seems the type to want marriage before kids and buying a house before kids but then she got pregnant with Jackson.. also I seriously don't get why she felt the need to try for Landon... it would've been nice to see her fall pregnant when Jackson is 19 months so then Jackson would be 2 and half years old, he would've been able to talk to the baby and actually fully understand that okay I'm going to be an older brother...
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

ecf997 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I feel like at this point they're just comfortable with each other. They've been together for a long time for being so young. Having a kid was just a way to spice up their lives. They were bored. Not because they love each other and wanted to take the next step, they were just bored. Not saying they don't love each other but ya know.

I agree. I think Keren wanted a baby but Khoa didn't, and we all know how she gets everything she wants. Babies don't fix relationships, they just exacerbate the existing problems so I think they'll realize they moved way too fast and take a longer gap between Landon and baby #3.

It really does seem that way...
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

ecf997 wrote:She has a big mouth in general and it always gets her into trouble, I don't know why she hasn't learned that yet. But her solution 100% of the time is "block everyone who disagrees with me and shit out a meme about positivity"

Image idk why she's so upset that people don't agree about her post about trump he's the most hated person right now all hell has been breaking lose since he's won ! Tbh wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't serve his whole time in the White House and ends up getting assassinated but I'm not surprised that she likes trump I know this isn't about trump or anything else just had to put my two cents in about it :)

rosethorn12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

It's sad to me that she doesn't take the time to learn to cook. Seems like all she can cook is noodles and steak. I say noodles because spaghetti and alfredo don't count, since she uses the already made sauces. She could even do crockpot meals, they are so easy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Mlburk21 wrote:
ecf997 wrote:
CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but is anyone else bothered that Keren calls it "Aquaphora". There is clearly no "A" on the end of that word. And it's written directly on the tub.
Lol that and "genestational diabetes"
And "Revalon"
And Cannies for Cannes (the place in France) on the lipstick color.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

I think she said in her draw my life video that she got pregnant by accident the first time and then she miscarried. Afterwards they tried for a baby, so I guess it was more an emotional decision (to "replace" the lost baby)
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

d4865 wrote:Like you would've thought Keren wanted to get married before having a child? She seems the type to want marriage before kids and buying a house before kids but then she got pregnant with Jackson.. also I seriously don't get why she felt the need to try for Landon... it would've been nice to see her fall pregnant when Jackson is 19 months so then Jackson would be 2 and half years old, he would've been able to talk to the baby and actually fully understand that okay I'm going to be an older brother...
i think it's because she has this obsession with having kids super close in age so that they will be best friends and play together. My boyfriend and his brother are 3 1/2 years apart and they get along really well and hangout and played together as kids. Sooo i dont get the whole appeal of cramming all of your kids one after the other (that's also beyond unhealthy for her body and mental health). I dont get how she said they planned jackson...i really dont think they did. Maybe she did to keep khoa interested? but i dont think khoa did. Also another reason they might have tried right away for landon is bc khoa was pressuring her about it too it seems. he REALLY wants like 5 kids all one after the other close in age so they can all play together, bc that apparently is the most important part -_-
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

pissed me off in an older vlog where keren (who was having a really difficult time with landon's pregnancy) said that if landon was a girl she would be totally done with having kids (understandable) or maybe try for one more if he was a boy. Then khoa's answer was no we're gunna have 5 kids (totally serious). How selfish is that?! keren is gunna be the one at home with them, having to raise them, "feed" them, care for them, etc. she can barely handle jackson, how the heck does khoa think she can handle 6 kids?! ofc he doesnt have to be pregnant, give birth, or raise his kids so he's ok with having a ton of them with very little responsibility. That just made my blood boil. He doesnt seem very understanding, mature, responsible, or empathetic.
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

She must've also deleted the tweet about hospital flowers? Can't find it. Tweet n delete, so mature for someone who is 23 going on 24 lol Keren... :wink:
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

ilovelamp wrote:She must've also deleted the tweet about hospital flowers? Can't find it. Tweet n delete, so mature for someone who is 23 going on 24 lol Keren... :wink:
I feel like she said this not because of "click bait" but more so she wants all her subscribers to send her flowers. And when they do, she will be so "shocked" and so "grateful".

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

My youngest sister and I are ten years apart and we get along better than my other sisters who are only two years apart. It's not about age it's about similar personalities and interests. The "having kids back to back because they will be besties" is so dumb to me. It's like when people get another dog so their first dog won't be lonely.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Unknowngirly wrote:My youngest sister and I are ten years apart and we get along better than my other sisters who are only two years apart. It's not about age it's about similar personalities and interests. The "having kids back to back because they will be besties" is so dumb to me. It's like when people get another dog so their first dog won't be lonely.
I get along more with my 15 year old brother more than my 2 sisters. One is 9 months older and the other is 18 months younger.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She's due in ten, but she tweeted that she thinks he'll be overdue. Does anyone know what her birth plan is??

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:pissed me off in an older vlog where keren (who was having a really difficult time with landon's pregnancy) said that if landon was a girl she would be totally done with having kids (understandable) or maybe try for one more if he was a boy. Then khoa's answer was no we're gunna have 5 kids (totally serious). How selfish is that?! keren is gunna be the one at home with them, having to raise them, "feed" them, care for them, etc. she can barely handle jackson, how the heck does khoa think she can handle 6 kids?! ofc he doesnt have to be pregnant, give birth, or raise his kids so he's ok with having a ton of them with very little responsibility. That just made my blood boil. He doesnt seem very understanding, mature, responsible, or empathetic.
yes, i remember him saying in another vlog (right after the pregnancy announcement) that he thinks that the age gap between jackson and the new baby is already too big, he wished they would be even closer together. WTF? he seems to see keren as a birthing machine...
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Does anyone know why there's no vlog today??
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Unknowngirly wrote:My youngest sister and I are ten years apart and we get along better than my other sisters who are only two years apart. It's not about age it's about similar personalities and interests. The "having kids back to back because they will be besties" is so dumb to me. It's like when people get another dog so their first dog won't be lonely.
glad someone sees it the same way I do!! Mine is 7 and i get asked on occasion when she's getting a sibling. Not anytime soon that's for sure.

Aaaanyway. Carry on...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”