DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

justkidding
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by justkidding »

twinklepink88 wrote:
kw_11 wrote:OT but I feel like Missy pretty much set herself up for failure with such a strict birth plan. She put herself and her wants and needs above Finley - hell, she even let his poor little head stay stuck against her pelvis because she just wanted to try longer. This is the moment where Bryan should have stepped in, looked her in the eye, and brought her back to her senses. Finley should have come first, not her need for a VBAC. The fact that she didn't get it mixed with gender disappointment, I really just have no sympathy for her. She didn't care that Finn was in such a terrible position for so long. She just wanted the vaginal birth that would get all the YouTube hits and she wouldn't have to be cut open again. Your baby comes first. I don't care. I just have no sympathy for this woman.
I thought her reaction after the birth was ridiculous as well (she got MAD at the doctors for making sure her baby was okay after delivery! wtf!), and agree that she set herself up for failure with her birth plan, but as someone who has had a c-section due to failure to progress within the last year, I think it is unfair to blame Missy for Finn being swollen and to say that she didn't put him first.

One of my good friends is also a doctor who has delivered many babies, and trust me, if the medical team thought Finn was in danger, they wouldn't have just let Missy keep trying for a VBAC regardless. It's impossible to really know exactly what is going on with the baby during labour, except for the heart rate, and from what I can remember from Missy's story, Finn wasn't in distress, which is why they let her keep pushing. If I'm wrong about him being in distress, then disregard my argument, but I don't think there's anything wrong with trying your best for a natural birth over a major surgery, as long as the hospital is monitoring the baby and there to step in. If she hadn't been in a hospital and had been going for a homebirth, would anyone be blaming her for pushing that long?
I agree with you for the most part. I think she was upset because they didn't even let her see Finn. I think they kept him away from her for quite a long time and I don't think there was really anything wrong with him. I think that was what upset her. (Sorry I'm so far behind in reading here.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Can someone please explain to me how this woman always manages to make everything about herself....even on her husband's birthday? It's really truly sad how she is always saying she has a "million" things to do and the kids are driving her "crazy".....you see you actually have to be watching them for them to be doing that....and you actually have to be doing a million things in order for you to have that as well.....very simple process Missy....nice try....but we ain't buying it!!

Putting Finn down for a nap - her only big task for the day and surprise surprise she's complaining about it again....just hire a nanny already....one that is not related to you and will actually show and teach these kids something! Your album "US" should have had a picture of both of you being lazy on your couch with your phones....and your cleaning lady in the back vacuuming with Papa doing work in the yard while Mimi and Cassie hold the kids....now that would have made a brilliant cover...and more life like :)

Okay....not going to lie....I legit just skipped through the vlog because I was getting tired of hearing Missy say she has so much to do (major eye roll)....and I wanted to see Bryan at his big party hahaha.....ofcourse there are several shots of Cassie holding Ollie and Papa holding Finn....no surprise there...Bryan's paid assistants are all there too....Missy just wanted to make sure she's kid free (as usual) the only time she has them is when she has to go on stage to show that she's such a good mom (can we get another eye roll here please? hahaha) Doesn't Bryan feel weird that it's all kids showing up to see him perform? It's like he's the YouTube version of Barney! hahahaha
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

So the ballroom has a capacity of 400 people, but I think there were around 200 attending.
https://sites.google.com/site/downtownl ... es/belasco
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Does missy not have a playpen for finn?? Like seriously stop complaining and put him in a playpen so you can get a few things done! Not only that, but then maybe he wont get hurt with a freakin needle or something.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Watching Ollie on stage so overwhelmed is very sad to me. He has no idea how exploited he is or why all those kids were screaming at him.

But he'll never have to grow up with the insecurities that his parents seem to have. Everyone loves and adores him!

Right Image

Edited to add: At the same time, are the kids that are protected from the conventions really that better off? This is still their life, they just are less aware of it.
I agree with you guys. Poor Ollie. The show last night and the conventions are so sad for those kids. And although I believe Katie and Cullen are better parents, I judge them for exploiting their kids too. It's not as bad, but still.

Those kids shouldn't have been there. After what happened to Christina Grimmie, those parents should know better. And it is too loud for kids. They should have each had headphones.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Watching Ollie on stage so overwhelmed is very sad to me. He has no idea how exploited he is or why all those kids were screaming at him.

And Missy saying "It's ok. They're all your friends" was really weird too. Of course, they had to show that Auggie was there. Missy sounded so bored listening to him. This is your future, Missy. Little kids telling stories that sometimes you don't want to listen to. Learn to pretend to be interested!
And answering the question about why they kept Finn away from Missy "so long" (because we don't know exactly how long it was) was because his face was so swollen that they needed to make sure he didn't have intracranial bleeding. His head got pushed up against her pubic bone a lot, and he was in pain. Not trying to go into the whole birth story again, just explaining why he wasn't given to her right away. Bryan got to see him in the nursery, and I am sure it must have felt like forever to Missy.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

It still amazes me how self-centered and out of touch these families are. There are thousands of women on the streets marching and fighting for their rights and Missy, Ellie, Bonnie and company are either silent or planning girl trips. They can't even post a tweet of support smh
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Bryan's narcissism continues to be so surreal to me. He spent a fortune producing his own music, most likely hiring ghost writers to write everything, producing multiple high-budget music videos, and now he's renting out this space and paying for sound engineers, a band, lights, effects, and photography so that he can play pop star to a theater of maybe a 100 people max if you combine the children plus their reluctant parents. This is someone who clearly has a bottomless need for attention and accolades. All the money in the world won't make him feel whole.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

bffb3 wrote:It still amazes me how self-centered and out of touch these families are. There are thousands of women on the streets marching and fighting for their rights and Missy, Ellie, Bonnie and company are either silent or planning girl trips. They can't even post a tweet of support smh
I doubt Missy is this way and idk about Bonnie, but Ellie strikes me as the type who believes all women should have children. I highly doubt she would support women's rights when a lot of more conservative people (not all, of course) think women's rights = you know what's forced upon everyone, free of charge.

I'm sure Missy is okay with women's rights, but she can't even be bother to tweet a happy birthday to her husband. Why would she tweet support for any of the marches?
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

tintin15 wrote:
bffb3 wrote:It still amazes me how self-centered and out of touch these families are. There are thousands of women on the streets marching and fighting for their rights and Missy, Ellie, Bonnie and company are either silent or planning girl trips. They can't even post a tweet of support smh
I doubt Missy is this way and idk about Bonnie, but Ellie strikes me as the type who believes all women should have children. I highly doubt she would support women's rights when a lot of more conservative people (not all, of course) think women's rights = you know what's forced upon everyone, free of charge.

I'm sure Missy is okay with women's rights, but she can't even be bother to tweet a happy birthday to her husband. Why would she tweet support for any of the marches?
The marches was just an example. They never comment on what's going on in the world unless it benefits them. They all live in their little world and that's all they care about.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Missy grew up in a fundy cult and wore dresses until she was a preteen. We know she considers homosexuality a sin based on comments we found on a Christian website awhile back. I don't think she's into women's rights unless they somehow benefit HER. She's fine and rules HER family, so she gives no fucks about anyone else's plight. When has she ever shown empathy for anything someone else is going through?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Missy grew up in a fundy cult and wore dresses until she was a preteen. We know she considers homosexuality a sin based on comments we found on a Christian website awhile back. I don't think she's into women's rights unless they somehow benefit HER. She's fine and rules HER family, so she gives no fucks about anyone else's plight. When has she ever shown empathy for anything someone else is going through?
While that's true, I do wonder if maybe any opinions her upbringing gave her faded? She's definitely experienced more of the world now and they're obviously not very Christian at all anymore. They've gone to church all together a whole one time and never mention anything Christian-like.

She could still be a horrible, completely self-centered person, but considering I never feel any good feelings towards her EVER, I figured I have to give her the benefit of the doubt somewhere lol
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Did missy even say happy birthday to Bryan? And I didn't see her give him a present, which is odd unless they didn't vlog it but why wouldn't they? I feel bad that Bryan has to have this weird kid concert just to get attention for his birthday, but it's so embarrassing he is not a good performer or singer and he's singing about his difficult relationship to a room full of kids. Awkward. I wonder what those parents were thinking lol.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

tintin15 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Missy grew up in a fundy cult and wore dresses until she was a preteen. We know she considers homosexuality a sin based on comments we found on a Christian website awhile back. I don't think she's into women's rights unless they somehow benefit HER. She's fine and rules HER family, so she gives no fucks about anyone else's plight. When has she ever shown empathy for anything someone else is going through?
While that's true, I do wonder if maybe any opinions her upbringing gave her faded? She's definitely experienced more of the world now and they're obviously not very Christian at all anymore. They've gone to church all together a whole one time and never mention anything Christian-like.

She could still be a horrible, completely self-centered person, but considering I never feel any good feelings towards her EVER, I figured I have to give her the benefit of the doubt somewhere lol
Lol. That's very kind of you to give her the benefit of the doubt. I can't be that kind. Missy whined and complained about how hard it was to be alone with her children and be a "basically stay at home mom" while Bryan sent her Cambodia footage to edit. That tells me a lot about Missy's ability to empathize with others. Based on how Ellie reacted to Finn's birth vlog though, I am inclined to believe Missy might actually have more empathy than Ellie.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

I mentioned a while ago the revenue for EJ, 50k/month and someone recently reposted the picture on EJ thread so I am forwarding it here.
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

"Ollie didn't like the Moose, Papa saw the vlog and came and took it off". ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How do they manage to not do anything themselves. I cant imagine it being that difficult to take off the damn Moose. And this is after some time and Missy justified by saying they dont want to get a ladder. :?
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

So at the very end of E & J vlog Bryan is literally laying up against Cullen while they lounge on the couch. I have never seen straight men do that lol

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
tintin15 wrote:

Lol. That's very kind of you to give her the benefit of the doubt. I can't be that kind. Missy whined and complained about how hard it was to be alone with her children and be a "basically stay at home mom" while Bryan sent her Cambodia footage to edit. That tells me a lot about Missy's ability to empathize with others. Based on how Ellie reacted to Finn's birth vlog though, I am inclined to believe Missy might actually have more empathy than Ellie.
How did Ellie react to her birth vlog? I don't watch them, I only see them in Bryan and Missy's videos.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
How did Ellie react to her birth vlog? I don't watch them, I only see them in Bryan and Missy's videos.

she was laughing while watching missy visibly traumatised and saying things like "so funny" or "so fun".
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

actuallydear wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

she was laughing while watching missy visibly traumatised and saying things like "so funny" or "so fun".
Yes. She found it funny. Most of us here dislike Missy, and even we felt bad for her that day. Not to mention there was SO MUCH concern for Finn. Ellie had no empathy towards her supposed friend.

Return to “Daily Bumps”