JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

how much you wanna bet Jess threw a major bitch fit and started crying after seeing so many people commenting on her handsome baby boy :lol:
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Well, Janelle is with Jess at the women's march.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Damnit phone!! I was going to ask, has she ever hung out with her this much before? I feel like one too many days in a row with my best friend would drive me insane. Like, go away, I need to get laid.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

hannahbanana wrote:Chris is about to cream himself...they are coming out with redhead emojis Image lmao.
finally! i always felt left out cause there was no emoji for my hair color lol but yeah I'm sure creepy chris will be thrilled as well :shock:
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

I knew I wasn't the only one thinking Chris is creepy. Blah yuck. I hate to sound lovey dovey lol, i think the baby is cute though. I think the weird thing is, she has a round, bald head like a baby doll.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

fortwendy wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
Lisey26 wrote:Plot twist: Jess and Chris actually had a boy, but Jess wouldn't accept another "heartbreaker" so she lives as if she had a girl

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
This reminds me about this family I read about, they kept all their kids gender a secret, gave them gender neutral names, let them dress in "boyish/girlish" clothes, not even their own grandparents know...I wonder what they are up to now.
This isn't "all" of her kids, but here's an update on this woman, who kept her third child's gender a 'secret'.
It seems pretty obvious to me that they are all boys and mommy really really wanted a girl so she pulled this shit. Those kids are going to be so messed up. Oh and what a surprise they are "un schooling" the kids. Am I the only one who thinks unschooling should be illegal?
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Double post: This is making me sick, look at this update. What are the odds that 3 boys, brothers, will identify as girls? In another article dad says Storm "has identified as girl". It's disgusting, they are ruining their kids.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/0 ... world.html
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

I am here for the conspiracy theory that Adderall is actually a little boy.

Has anyone seen insidious 2???

^ totally Jessica and Edward in the future.

sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

I think it's safe to assume JesssKids is already tanking. The sub numbers are stuck at 31k, newest video has about 13k views. I think it's over...before it even began..

That kid's genitals were maimed during a routine circumcision and then a doctor saw it as the perfect experiment, since the boy had a twin. He wanted to see if you could turn a boy into a girl and he convinced that boy's uneducated parents to go along with it all. Of course the parents are to blame too but I feel like Storm's parents are somehow worse.

Edit: His name was David Reimer. There's documentary on YT and plenty articles on Google.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

sofreakingnotok wrote:I think it's safe to assume JesssKids is already tanking. The sub numbers are stuck at 31k, newest video has about 13k views. I think it's over...before it even began..

That kid's genitals were maimed during a routine circumcision and then a doctor saw it as the perfect experiment, since the boy had a twin. He wanted to see if you could turn a boy into a girl and he convinced that boy's uneducated parents to go along with it all. Of course the parents are to blame too but I feel like Storm's parents are somehow worse.

Edit: His name was David Reimer. There's documentary on YT and plenty articles on Google.
I think It's because she can't add the channel to her adsense, yet. You have to have a certain amount of subscribers, which would explain why she wanted people to subscribe before she even uploaded any videos. It would also explain why the last video was of the kids building a fort. Maybe her kids don't get to do it often but as a child, my brother and I built a fort almost everyday. Hardly seems video worthy, at least not a whole single video.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

80085 wrote:This is the same as parents of intersex children getting their children's genitals "fixed" and then having said kid grow up and they are actually the opposite sex of what they were made to be. I read an article about this one guy who was made female but was actually male. He ended transitioning and living as a man but had a lot of issues because of it and ended up killing himself at 30. Very sad. Children will figure themselves out as they grow up. Let them be.
i think i know who youre talking about! his name was david something and they did a special about him on TLC a few years back. it was an interesting story actually (which im about to explain now and i feel like its kinda disturbing so discretion advised! lol) he was a twin (twin boys) and while getting circumcised as infants, they accidently burned his penis off. the doctors offered to repair it with a prosthetic or something (i guess it was too damaged to actually heal) but the parents ended up finding this doctor who wanted to experiment with him. so they turned the burnt penis into a vagina and raised him as a female along side his twin brother while allowing this doctor to study the twins through out their lives. the doctor was trying to see how "legit" your natural, biological gender really was and if being one gender was as simple as just being raised to think you're that gender when really youre the other. he felt "off" his whole childhood as a female and when he hit puberty, he realized he was male and at first thought he was trasngender. he told his parents, who then confessed what happened. he decided to go back to being a male in his teens but ended up committing suicide as an adult. i may not have all of the details right and im sure i'm missing a lot but i know for sure his first name was david. its a sad story really for the entire family. and i think the doctor turned out to be some illegitimate whack-o who took advantage of the vulnerable new parents and became super sketchy when he realized his "experiment" wasnt working.

sorry, totally not jesss related but a very interesting story for those into twisted psychology like that
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

80085 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:
80085 wrote:This is the same as parents of intersex children getting their children's genitals "fixed" and then having said kid grow up and they are actually the opposite sex of what they were made to be. I read an article about this one guy who was made female but was actually male. He ended transitioning and living as a man but had a lot of issues because of it and ended up killing himself at 30. Very sad. Children will figure themselves out as they grow up. Let them be.
i think i know who youre talking about! his name was david something and they did a special about him on TLC a few years back. it was an interesting story actually (which im about to explain now and i feel like its kinda disturbing so discretion advised! lol) he was a twin (twin boys) and while getting circumcised as infants, they accidently burned his penis off. the doctors offered to repair it with a prosthetic or something (i guess it was too damaged to actually heal) but the parents ended up finding this doctor who wanted to experiment with him. so they turned the burnt penis into a vagina and raised him as a female along side his twin brother while allowing this doctor to study the twins through out their lives. the doctor was trying to see how "legit" your natural, biological gender really was and if being one gender was as simple as just being raised to think you're that gender when really youre the other. he felt "off" his whole childhood as a female and when he hit puberty, he realized he was male and at first thought he was trasngender. he told his parents, who then confessed what happened. he decided to go back to being a male in his teens but ended up committing suicide as an adult. i may not have all of the details right and im sure i'm missing a lot but i know for sure his first name was david. its a sad story really for the entire family. and i think the doctor turned out to be some illegitimate whack-o who took advantage of the vulnerable new parents and became super sketchy when he realized his "experiment" wasnt working.

sorry, totally not jesss related but a very interesting story for those into twisted psychology like that
Wow, I thought he was born intersex. This is actually far, far worse. I'm truly disgusted. They treated him like a damn science project.... how could you do that to your own child? Or any child? Any person ever? I have no sympathy for his parents. You'd have to be an absolute moron to think it'd be better to completely change the sex of a person than to just give them a prosthetic/make their genitals as similar to the originals as you could.

I don't believe his suffering was for nothing though. He's a great example that our gender is truly something formed within our brain in utero and not something that is, essentially, a product of our environment. I feel awful he had to go through all that he did (on some level, I can relate) but I'm also extremely thankful for his sacrifice even if it wasn't exactly voluntary.
It was in the 60's when it happened, they didn't care enough about the future of the 'experiment' even when it was a helpless baby. The case your talking about is David Reimer. It gets worse.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

dancingfireflame wrote:
sofreakingnotok wrote:I think it's safe to assume JesssKids is already tanking. The sub numbers are stuck at 31k, newest video has about 13k views. I think it's over...before it even began..

I think It's because she can't add the channel to her adsense, yet. You have to have a certain amount of subscribers, which would explain why she wanted people to subscribe before she even uploaded any videos. It would also explain why the last video was of the kids building a fort. Maybe her kids don't get to do it often but as a child, my brother and I built a fort almost everyday. Hardly seems video worthy, at least not a whole single video.
Not true. You can add a channel with no subscribers to Adsense. Personal experience with it.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

fortwendy wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
Lisey26 wrote:Plot twist: Jess and Chris actually had a boy, but Jess wouldn't accept another "heartbreaker" so she lives as if she had a girl

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
This reminds me about this family I read about, they kept all their kids gender a secret, gave them gender neutral names, let them dress in "boyish/girlish" clothes, not even their own grandparents know...I wonder what they are up to now.
This isn't "all" of her kids, but here's an update on this woman, who kept her third child's gender a 'secret'.

Here's a newer one. It's interesting to follow up on.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.the ... ent=safari
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

notapnutmommy wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote:

Not true. You can add a channel with no subscribers to Adsense. Personal experience with it.
Idk, I tried looking that channel up to see subscribers and how much money It's made so far and it couldn't find it. Unless It's too new.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

One of my ex classmates had a baby and she wants her child to choose their own gender as they get older. I feel bad for that poor child, the whole situation is very extreme imo.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

dancingfireflame wrote:
notapnutmommy wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote: I think It's because she can't add the channel to her adsense, yet. You have to have a certain amount of subscribers, which would explain why she wanted people to subscribe before she even uploaded any videos. It would also explain why the last video was of the kids building a fort. Maybe her kids don't get to do it often but as a child, my brother and I built a fort almost everyday. Hardly seems video worthy, at least not a whole single video.
Idk, I tried looking that channel up to see subscribers and how much money It's made so far and it couldn't find it. Unless It's too new.

Possibly too new. Where were you looking it up at, I'll look up mine and see if it is there. I have under 100 subs but have had the account for over a year.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

notapnutmommy wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote:
notapnutmommy wrote: Not true. You can add a channel with no subscribers to Adsense. Personal experience with it.

Possibly too new. Where were you looking it up at, I'll look up mine and see if it is there. I have under 100 subs but have had the account for over a year.
Social Blade
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

I was so happy to see Jess go to the Women's March today! She's one of the very few youtubers to express themselves politically.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Sooooo obsessed with trying to make her and addelyn seem like twins my goooood. Narcissist narcissist narcissist

Return to “JesssFam”