WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cullen & Katie : Happy Sparkling New Year Part #8

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

mblant99 wrote:
WhatSheSaid wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:It looks like they are definitely going to Bryan's party. Ugh..I was hoping not. I am assuming so since Cullen bought a suit, but maybe I am wrong. I wonder if Katie and the kids might stay home?
I think it would be an excellent idea for Katie to stay home with the kids and happily allow Cullen to go without her. That way Cullen gets his time to be goofy with his "friends" and she need not be a part of it. Traveling for Vlogger Fair pretty much did Katie in, it can't be easy with two kids. Brooks made his appearance, there is no reason for her to go in my opinion.
Check out his instagram story. I didn't watch it with volume, but it doesn't look like Katie or the kids were with him at the airport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yay! Your post inspired me to crack "instagram story" lol, finally! Looks like Cullen landed in Utah again. In the back seat of a car sat Cullen, Jared, and Joel. Gangster's Paradise was on the radio and Cullen was singing, into it, while in stark contrast sat J & J, as if they'd never heard the song before. Like, wtf? Of course, Jared was moving his mouth like he knew it but was just being obnoxious. Anyways, no, it appears as though Katie didn't go though I saw pics with signs indicating they were expected at one time.

Anyone willing to take one for the team and watch, then report back? I just can't stomach Jarad or Bryan. And, after seeing Bonnie's thumbnail, I'm betting B&J will be on my shit list if I watch their vlog now. If there is good footage of Katie with MG &/or Brooks while Cullen's gone I'd like to see it.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

calliepaige84 wrote:Random thought I had... The other day when he was talking about people he was recently Unsubscribed to.... Did you see Sam and nia was on the list of recently watched? Lol

They were in the suggested list, so they could be checking in on them (hell I check up on people from high school that used to bully me still) or it just popped up there because they're still getting quite a bit of attention. I know a vlog of theirs I saw the other day had their total views at over 700,000. Whether he's buying those or not is a different story for a different thread.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

workfromhomemom wrote:I'm so glad she doesn't have to endure the Lannings! Go Katie! So, I noticed in Bonnie's vlog that Joel is going on a trip too. Are Joel and Jared going to the concert too?

That's what it looks like from Cullen's instagram story. And, I think Katie will do just fine on her own for a few nights with both kids. She's not like Jared's wife, married at 18 still not yet a person in her own right. Katie need not pack up and stay at her parents house. Jeepers! It's 2017 folks! I'm certain Cullen would not leave to go play with boys if his wife and kids were in any type of danger. If he tweeted something, he put it out there for a reason. And though she may miss him, and he her, they'll both appreciate each other all the more when they reunite....
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Ugh. He's hanging out with Jared and Joel. Add Bryan and Jeff to the mix, and I would stay home too if I were Katie! Joel isn't bad, but the rest of them descend to the lowest levels possible when they're together.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Any idea why Joel is with them? He looked a bit uncomfortable during that clip of a car ride. Does he have to hang out with Jared now? Are Bonnie and Ellie now glued at the hip?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

WhatSheSaid wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Ugh. He's hanging out with Jared and Joel. Add Bryan and Jeff to the mix, and I would stay home too if I were Katie! Joel isn't bad, but the rest of them descend to the lowest levels possible when they're together.
Any idea why Joel is with them? He looked a bit uncomfortable during that clip of a car ride. Does he have to hang out with Jared now? Are Bonnie and Ellie now glued at the hip?
Yes. ^
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

Anyone wondering:

Jared appears at roughly 7:55 in the vlog. Prior to that most is Katie and the kids, bits of Cullen also. He (Jared) is in the vlog until approx. 9:02 where Cullen enters his hotel room. 10:05 cuts back to Katie and kids. Pretty cute stuff. 11:14 goes to the party with Cullen. Jared there immediately. Lumps: Starting with Missy and Finn, then Bryan enter the vlog at 11:33. Cullen talking to Missy then to Bryan until 12:26. Cuts back to Katie, kids in bed but she is watching Cullen's live stream, talks a little bout kids at the end. Vlog ends 13:03 with bits of Katie and Cullen and Bryan.

The End
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

WhatSheSaid wrote:

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Yes, it appears Joel is taking on more with YouTubing including hanging out with these three. If I were Joel, I would have stayed at home and went skiing or four wheeling, but perhaps it is a business move to grow their channel.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Well, Katie survived a day without a second parent with her or Cullen's help. I image this is the world of most moms at home or those who have husbands who travel. Not a big deal.

However, I so see the concern with safety issue and her alone stated above. They need to be careful her home alone and I image they have a security system?

Is Bryan a good singer. I didn't think he was that good.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

calliepaige84 wrote:Random thought I had... The other day when he was talking about people he was recently Unsubscribed to.... Did you see Sam and nia was on the list of recently watched? Lol

They were under recommended channels not recently watched.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tratra58 wrote:
Is Bryan a good singer. I didn't think he was that good.
He wrote a couple of catchy, "get stuck in your head songs" but he's not exactly a good singer. Homes run out of deep song content now. His music career is pretty desperate and self funded, as are many of his album sales. If he didn't have the minions, he wouldn't have a music career at all.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I watched the jk today vlog and Bennett got a haircut, just like Cullen's. They played fresh snips in the background while he was getting the haircut. I didn't watch much after that. I can't get into their vlogs. I can't help but think jay is a closeted gay and can't stand Kelly's baby voice. Omg Bennett is 9 not 2 years old she talks to their kids like they are babies! They said that was his first "big boy haircut".

You're really reaching with Jay there. I have never ever gotten that vibe. That man loves his wife.
His voice is very feminine. Gay men can love their wives look at Bryan and Jared.

He is southern. That is how he speaks

katlinsmith04209
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katlinsmith04209 »

Yes if you ever come to the south. You will hear most if not all men talk like Jay. It's just normal for me to hear it and not think anything. If you listen grandoc speaks the same way along with jays dad.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I thought they were just in his suggested videos?
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

kw_11 wrote:Don't think this is against the rules because it was shown in a vlog, correct me if I'm wrong, but I just noticed something! I was watching a vlog from a couple weeks ago where Cullen was showing their wedding book and I happened to look down and it said Katherine and Cullen! I didn't know that was her first name. It's so pretty. Okay, proceed, lol.

I think they mentioned it when they first started. Cullen is also not is real first name. It's his middle name.
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

foreversoulmates wrote:
kw_11 wrote:Don't think this is against the rules because it was shown in a vlog, correct me if I'm wrong, but I just noticed something! I was watching a vlog from a couple weeks ago where Cullen was showing their wedding book and I happened to look down and it said Katherine and Cullen! I didn't know that was her first name. It's so pretty. Okay, proceed, lol.

I think they mentioned it when they first started. Cullen is also not is real first name. It's his middle name.
Omg what.

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

kgiff77 wrote:
foreversoulmates wrote:

Omg what.

Yes it's common in the South at least. I go by my middle name as does my dad. We're almost like Gaines and Cullen in a way lol

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

PopTheButterfly wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:
foreversoulmates wrote:
Omg what.

Yes it's common in the South at least. I go by my middle name as does my dad. We're almost like Gaines and Cullen in a way lol

I know plenty of people who go by their middle name. I just didn't realize Cullen was one of those people

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Is it really a surprise her name is Katherine. Katie is usually a nickname for that.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

kgiff77 wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:
kgiff77 wrote: Omg what.

I know plenty of people who go by their middle name. I just didn't realize Cullen was one of those people

Ohhhhh okay because when I went to college a lot of people were so shocked that someone didn't go by their first name and that it was always intentionally like Gaines is. My parents have just always called me by my middle name. I think that's why Gaines goes by her middle name because Cullen goes by his. Or maybe they just liked Gaines over Macey. Gaines Macey doesn't have a ring to it.

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Sarai wrote:Is it really a surprise her name is Katherine. Katie is usually a nickname for that.
I never thought that it was short to be honest lol. I know tons of people who are named nickname-y names and it's not short for anything.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”